Newcastle match thread

Ohio Saint

He would have if Gardos hadn't put his boot through it

No guarentee. He is never comfortable coming out to claim the ball and it was right at the top of the box. If Gardos made any mistake it was that he maybe could have hit it out for a corner where there was nobody in the way.

Forster is never far enough off his line.

Not really. Gardos should leave it for the keeper all day long. Massive mistake from him.

Well, I wouldnt of, in fact was in the same situation today and ignored the keeper and cleared it. Its all about taking responsibility, was too far from forster, clyne was trying to occupy whats his name and Gardos cleared

Was a fluke, nothing more

Happy enough with the half - we should be leading and our build-up play has been solid.

Pelle is the pivot for so much that we do and I fancy us with two players wide and swapping sides.

I'm a little concerned with the Reed/Sissoko match up and think Corky might be better able to handle it physically.

Elia has looked decent again,has a bag of tricks that has taken Newcastle players well out of the game

Also we need a bi of pace in the middle as we are painfully slow at times,JWP has had a good game but I would bring on Long for him