Saints bid for Krychowiak of Sevilla?

Norm

Monchi also spoke about Grzegorz Krychowiak's situation.

"I think the president and our vice-president have been crystal clear that the players who we consider important, which is the case of Krychowiak, are not going to leave unless their buy-out clause is paid.

"Those clubs that are interested in the player don't have to call Sevilla, they just need to pay the buy-out clause directly."

I heard a bit about how this works when Man Utd purchased Anders Herrera - apparently he had to buy out his clause and Man Utd gave him the money to do that. Something crazy like that. Could be BS. Imagine having £30m dropped into your account :lol:

I heard a bit about how this works when Man Utd purchased Anders Herrera - apparently he had to buy out his clause and Man Utd gave him the money to do that. Something crazy like that. Could be BS. Imagine having £30m dropped into your account :lol:

Its worth sitting on it for a month

• 4 weeks later...

The Super Cup tomight - Sevilla vs Barca.

Could this be the game that Sevilla wanted Krychowiak to play in before moving on to Saints?

He really does fit our bill plus we were going to offer 17m for Toby so why not 17m for this Polish international?

No chance. He'd double our record signing.

I'd agree there is no chance, he isn't going to turn down Champs League football for Saints.

He has a release fee of around £16m I thought, which is nowhere near double our record signing. Meeting that is the easy part.

So how has the Polish geezer played then? Quite frankly if he isn't destroying Barca and hasn't got Messi in his pocket he probably isn't good enough for us.

He was booked after 14 minutes,otherwise no idea. Currently 5-4 to Barca. 1st goal Ever Banega, weren't we linked with him last year?

Wasn't the bloke who scored the Sevilla 4th goal Konoplyanka the nipper we had in our academy when we were last in the Prem but we just could not get a work permit for him despite all our efforts........... Had we been Man U it might have been a different kettle of fish.

That was Andrei Pereplyotkin

Wasn't the bloke who scored the Sevilla 4th goal Konoplyanka the nipper we had in our academy when we were last in the Prem but we just could not get a work permit for him despite all our efforts........... Had we been Man U it might have been a different kettle of fish.

That was Andrei Pereplyotkin

LOL. Currently tearing it up in the Latvian second tier.