Jordy Clasie Signs - Official

Saint-Armstrong

A sloppy ten million total!

http://www.telegraaf.nl/telesport/voetbal/feyenoord/24268357/__Deal_Clasie_met_Saints_rond__.html

Jordy Clasie is football millionaire at Southampton. The captain of Feyenoord fly Wednesday to England to sign his contract. Feyenoord and Southampton have tonight a deal.

Clasie is in England a million paycheck pocket. At Feyenoord he was the highest paid player at Southampton but he comes in the next four years in a sloppy ten million total.

The British see in him a big purchase and wanted to go very far for the Orange International.

I think the point was that it states we are being "forced" to "rebuild" again, which isn't that true. 1, we decided to well when the price and conditions were right; 2, buying 3 new players is not a rebuild, its a touch up.

Thank you. Correct. It was the use of those two words I was highlighting.

Although I would say more of a squad build than a mere touch up - we're in Europe after all, need a bigger squad.

Re: Mr VectisSaint, my 'bedwetting' comment was tongue-in-cheek, though it seems to have touched a nerve... maybe in the bladder department?

He said "righ-sided CM". That won't be Townsend,

De Guzman from Napoli? He is Dutch...

We have crumbling foundations now do we?

FFS, what a bunch of melodramatic poofs.

I echo the sentiment, but no need for the homophobia.

Edited by BlakeySFC

If we get him for under £10m and he signs a contract of a rumoured 37k a week then that is brilliant business when you see the fees and wages for players in this league nowadays

According to the Dutch paper De Telegraaf the fee for Feyenoord is 9,5 million pounds which will be raised to 10,5 million pounds when Casie plays an unknown number of games. This is a good deal for the Saints, for Feyenoord and for Clasie off course. Congratulations with this new signing, I hope this little man will be a great player for the Saints!

According to the Dutch paper De Telegraaf the fee for Feyenoord is 9,5 million pounds which will be raised to 10,5 million pounds when Casie plays an unknown number of games. This is a good deal for the Saints, for Feyenoord and for Clasie off course. Congratulations with this new signing, I hope this little man will be a great player for the Saints!

Given the internet and the number of stattos keeping track of everything that happens all the time I doubt the number of games he plays will ever be unknown, so we should be safe from ever paying that. Good business to insert that clause!

Unknown number of games Is that in so he has to stay 2 seasons and not bugger off to Liverpool after 12 months ?

It appears that the only question mark around Clasie is to whether he'll be able to make the step up into a quicker, tougher league as i've seen a few people mention now that he can fatigue towards the end of a match.

Still really looking forward to seeing him play for us!

Given the internet and the number of stattos keeping track of everything that happens all the time I doubt the number of games he plays will ever be unknown, so we should be safe from ever paying that. Good business to insert that clause!

does wrong count as unknown? if the wikipedia foundation have anything to do with it, the statistics will be vandalised until an admin reverts to the "last known good version" in which clasie scored 25 goals last season.

Thanks for your input. It's nice not having to try to work out "Google Translate"!