Jordy Clasie Signs - Official

Saint-Armstrong

I've been told this will be announed Thurs (this was yesterday, so happy to be corrected if SA has newer updates).

If we get our Number 1. CB target and the Right sided CM we're also in for, a very good window will be had. : )

I've been told this will be announed Thurs (this was yesterday, so happy to be corrected if SA has newer updates).

If we get our Number 1. CB target and the Right sided CM we're also in for, a very good window will be had. : )

Much appreciated

Welcome back Guan 2.0 - Cheers for the updates.

How many Shlongs do our number 1 cb target and midfielder cost?

Van djik and Townsend?

A right sided CM? interesting. RK was talking about needing a left sided CM when he spoke to the media in january regarding Vilhena.

Maybe Clasie fills that role now, I don't know.

Thanks for the insight.

A right sided CM? interesting. RK was talking about needing a left sided CM when he spoke to the media in january regarding Vilhena.

Maybe Clasie fills that role now, I don't know.

Thanks for the insight.

My money is on Grzegorz Krychowiak, for what little it's worth.

Awesome thanks!

I'm guessing that Clasie is then not our number one target you mention?

Who could that be if its not a CB or CM?

Thursday makes sense as is probably the day the squad fly out to Holland. No need for him to come over here then go straight back there!

Aside from CB good the other target is a central mifielder. Will have a tidy and fairly strong squad once those two areas are covered.

Only slight negative is probably no British players coming in. But they are mostly crap and overpriced!

Many thanks.

So, Clasie plus a quality CB and another midfielder.

Wow. Just means I need to invest in a new F5 button.......

Ownerships issue might be a sticking point

I believe (but not 100% sure) that he's owned by Torino now. I think Serie A abolished co-ownership of players.

Transfermarkt.co.uk only puts his market value at £3.5mil though... that's barely 0.3$hlongs.

Earlier rumours had them rejecting a £5.7m from us for him.