Jordy Clasie Signs - Official

Saint-Armstrong

So you don't think Schneiderlin, Clyne (and Alderweireld, mentioned in the other linked post) were key men? OK. That's your opinion.

Really think that there are some people on here who had issues in the damp bed department when they were little and now try to make up for that by asserting that anyone who actually shows any concern about what is happening has the same issues that they had when children.

It's not as if we haven't known for months that they were off so it's safe to assume that replacements are already lined up.

I think the point was that it states we are being "forced" to "rebuild" again, which isn't that true. 1, we decided to well when the price and conditions were right; 2, buying 3 new players is not a rebuild, its a touch up.

LOL. Of course replacing 3 key players (well I would consider Morgan and Toby as key, maybe not Clyne to the same extent) is a "touch up", a band-aid is it? Oh well, if you say so. Whether we knew about them leaving or not really doesn't make any difference to whether Ronald is "forced" to "rebuild" again. Fact is he is having to rebuild, that's why we have already brought in 4 new players and are looking for 1 or probably 2 more.

Fact is there really wasn't much wrong with the 2 messages posted (ref Clasie and Krychowiak), and it certainly didn't warrant the infantile response about bed wetters again, which is my main bone of contention.

Just thought I try and give come comparison height wise for where Clasie is with some famous names.

Claise Height 1.69cm

Historical

Maradona - 1.65cm

Vogts - 1.68cm

Pele - 1.73cm

Matthaus - 1.74cm

Current

Sanchez - 1.68cm

Carzola - 1.68cm

Shaqiri - 1.69cm

Messi - 1.69cm

Xavi - 1.70 cm

Lahm - 1.70cm

Ribery - 1.70cm

Sneijder - 1.70 cm

Inesita - 1.70 cm

Mata - 1.70cm

Di Natale - 1.70cm

Arshavin - 1.72cm

Wilshire - 1.72cm

D Silva - 1.73cm

Hazard - 1.73cm

Ageruo - 1.73cm

Mascherano - 1.74cm

De Jong - 1.74cm

Modric - 1.74cm

Pirlo - 1.77cm

I like that the taller they get the worse they get :D

LOL. Of course replacing 3 key players (well I would consider Morgan and Toby as key, maybe not Clyne to the same extent) is a "touch up", a band-aid is it? Oh well, if you say so. Whether we knew about them leaving or not really doesn't make any difference to whether Ronald is "forced" to "rebuild" again. Fact is he is having to rebuild, that's why we have already brought in 4 new players and are looking for 1 or probably 2 more.

Fact is there really wasn't much wrong with the 2 messages posted (ref Clasie and Krychowiak), and it certainly didn't warrant the infantile response about bed wetters again, which is my main bone of contention.

We've just replaced 5 people out of a team of 30 at work (1 team leader, 2 SMEs and 2 longtime engineers), which is pretty similar percentages to what SFC have had to do with outfield staff. It wasnt a rebuild, it was simply people moving on and new people coming in. The team didnt crumble, they just got on with it. It's life.

EDIT: Hold on, so the games where we missed Toby and Morgan last year were total write off as the KEY PLAYERS were missing and we had to rebuild the team during the week? no, of course they weren't, we simply drafted in other players and got on with it. :lol:

We've just replaced 5 people out of a team of 30 at work (1 team leader, 2 SMEs and 2 longtime engineers), which is pretty similar percentages to what SFC have had to do with outfield staff. It wasnt a rebuild, it was simply people moving on and new people coming in. The team didnt crumble, they just got on with it. It's life.

I don't know where you work but they have no ambition and you'll no doubt be relegated this year. If I were you I'd force a move to a bigger employer.

Are we talking Subbuteo?

1.69 cm is far too short. The player is likely to be killed when trod on during a match. Of course, my sources (Wikipedia, if you must) claim Clasie is actually 1.69 m, or 163 cm.

Are we talking Subbuteo?

1.69 cm is far too short. The player is likely to be killed when trod on during a match. Of course, my sources (Wikipedia, if you must) claim Clasie is actually 1.69 m, or 163 cm.

Why would they claim that he is two different heights?

EDIT: Hold on, so the games where we missed Toby and Morgan last year were total write off as the KEY PLAYERS were missing and we had to rebuild the team during the week? no, of course they weren't, we simply drafted in other players and got on with it. :lol:

Cool. So you had no key people where you work. Lucky you. We are not replacing 3 out of 30, it is 2 from 10 (or 3 if you want to count Clyne). Who said anything about crumbling? Not me, but if you can't see that more than a band aid is needed when 2 key players (by far our best) are lost from the spine then really there is not much point in having a discussion. I guess I just need to pigeon hole you as a happy clapper, at least you don't show any symptons of incontinence.

Edited by VectisSaint
Typos

You guys do realise you can just skip to the time mentioned?

indeed. took me just under 22 minutes of watching the video to notice him bossing luis, though. Just put it on in the background as he basically played the full 90 minutes for intl, which I wanted to see

I'm surprised you manage to wet the bed with a bone of contention to be honest.

If you are not in the Champions league a team is for one season only. That's the way it is now unless you have no players good enough for the bigger clubs. It even happens to Liverpool. There is nothing you can do about it but plan to replace those that leave. Yes they were key players last season, others will need to step up and be key players this. If Clasie signs and is a success he we leave if not next season the season after.

Teams have always evolved , just not this quickly.

any good translators #Feyenoord en #Southampton zijn eruit over #Clasie, nu moet hij zelf overeenstemming bereiken. Definitief akkoord snel verwacht

#Feyenoord And #Southampton are out on #Clasie , now he must reach agreement. Final agreement expected soon

any good translators #Feyenoord en #Southampton zijn eruit over #Clasie, nu moet hij zelf overeenstemming bereiken. Definitief akkoord snel verwacht

"Feyenoord and Southampton have reached an agreement about Clasie, now he has to reach a personal agreement. Finalized ageeement expectes shortly"

Seems a done deal now in the Dutch media what I am reading. VI is stating that more info regarding this transfer will follow shortly

So the transfer is finalised, but what about the hovercrafts and eels that Trousers mentioned! Maybe that is how Jordy likes to travel, I love hovering on the water too! Not a big fan of eels though, oh well, each to their own!!

I think it means no one can wriggle out of it :lol:

So the transfer is finalised, but what about the hovercrafts and eels that Trousers mentioned! Maybe that is how Jordy likes to travel, I love hovering on the water too! Not a big fan of eels though, oh well, each to their own!!

Word on the street is, he's demanding a special clause that requires St Marys be flooded once a year, filled with eels and a hovercraft battle take place over top said eels (think coliseum, naval battles). Clasie will then dress as a Roman emperor and decide the fate of the losing hover-warriors. He's called the Nero of the Netherlands for a reason.

No word on whether the eels must be electrified or man eating, or man earing electric eels.

You tell me, you're the one that works for Sky Sports.

(FWIW, look up - it comes from that original tweet. Confirmed by Martijn Krabbendam in Voetbal International)

Cool, I'll tell them to put it up as a sky sources exclusive now.