Jordy Clasie Signs - Official

Saint-Armstrong

Murray Groves ‏@MurrayGroves 43 secs43 seconds ago

Jordy Clasie agent Weeze Berg "The relationship between coach (Koeman) and Jordy is strong." Also confirms #saintsfc interest. (1of2)...

Murray Groves ‏@MurrayGroves 1 min1 minute ago

Berg hinted #saintsfc may be early front runners. The Feyenoord captain also attracting interest from Fenerbahçe, Benfica and #thfc (2of2)

FFS :lol:

If he goes to spurs we might as well give up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh ffs, what with Brenda at Liverpool shopping in the South and that **** at Spurs with all our black box info this is becoming a bloody farce !

I do hope the Spuds reference is just a bit of mischief making !

Murray Groves ‏@MurrayGroves 43 secs43 seconds ago

Jordy Clasie agent Weeze Berg "The relationship between coach (Koeman) and Jordy is strong." Also confirms #saintsfc interest. (1of2)...

Murray Groves ‏@MurrayGroves 1 min1 minute ago

Berg hinted #saintsfc may be early front runners. The Feyenoord captain also attracting interest from Fenerbahçe, Benfica and #thfc (2of2)

FFS :lol:

If he goes to spurs we might as well give up

Its hard to take seriously anyone who describes themselves as "reputable". Shouldn't that be for other people to decide?

Reputable established football associate. 17 years of experience in intermediary/third party sponsoring. Views expressed are my own and not those of MGA.

https://twitter.com/MurrayGroves

Its hard to take seriously anyone who describes themselves as "reputable". Shouldn't that be for other people to decide?

https://twitter.com/MurrayGroves

Interesting that while he says he works for 'MGA' - presumably Murray Groves Associates - there's no record of them anywhere on the internet, but there are for near enough all other agencies.

The guy's a complete fraud, even his photo doesn't look genuine. No record of him online, either.

One of the contributory reasons the fee could appear so low is because we are paying a lot of it up front - in part to receiving a lot of the Schneiderlin fee up front too.

Plus he only has one year left on his contract.

His contract expires on 30th June 2018...

http://www.feyenoord.com/news/news-overview/jordy-clasie-extends-contract-until-2018

Ah ok, in that case it does seem a very low fee. Feyenoord could get some lessons from Les on negotiating

Its a small league fee. Rightly or wrongly fees for players established in the big leagues will always be higher than 'unproven' and therefore riskier talent from Netherlands, Portugal, Hungary etc - hence why we go fishing there and the big boys dont.

Obviously he isn't but he has more than likely spoken to the player. When Brendan Rodgers does it it's called tapping up.

Plus he may be more involved with speaking to the player and clubs reps as he clearly will have a strong relationship there.

I wouldn't be surprised if Clasie has already signed for us, they're just giving it a day or so for the Schneiderlin fuss and coverage to pass over before its done as its own fresh stand alone announcement.

I think you're right. Apparently we only let Morgan go once we were 100% sure we had Clasie in the bag, as there was late interest from other clubs.

I've seen some tweets from Dutch journalists suggesting he's already here and flew over last night. Tuesday announcement they were speculating.

Dutch media reporting that Clasie has packed his bags and is on his way to England.

His girlfriend is heavily pregnant with their second child and he wants it all sorted and family over here for when the child arrives, apparently.

The article I posted up earlier from Sporting Witness (I have no idea how credible they are) state he wants his new kids to have an English passport. God knows how they'd get that info.

Safe to say though that Clasie is on his way which is brilliant news. Just need that first choice CB in and we're sorted.

The article I posted up earlier from Sporting Witness (I have no idea how credible they are) state he wants his new kids to have an English passport. God knows how they'd get that info.

Safe to say though that Clasie is on his way which is brilliant news. Just need that first choice CB in and we're sorted.

Seems a bit unlikely. Its not like hes from some ****hole. There is nothing you can do with a British passport you cant do with a Dutch one.

The rumours are that you'll get to sign him for 10 million? Great deal... a bargain.... Great player who played some outstanding matches for his club, but also as an international in the worldcup last year, but i'm sure you all know that. There he proved he can maintain himself on a higher level than the Eredivisie.

The rumours are that you'll get to sign him for 10 million? Great deal... a bargain.... Great player who played some outstanding matches for his club, but also as an international in the worldcup last year, but i'm sure you all know that. There he proved he can maintain himself on a higher level than the Eredivisie.

Sterling or Euro? Presume Sterling.

Sterling or Euro? Presume Sterling.

Doubt if any European eurozone club will sign a deal in euros with any UK club just now, might be worth a bit less in a day or so's time. Already any deal in euros signed a year ago is worth about 15% less in £s now I think. Makes eurozone clubs a bit of a bargain basement for the UK.

Seems a bit unlikely. Its not like hes from some ****hole. There is nothing you can do with a British passport you cant do with a Dutch one.

Edging his bets. if his son is any good he can play for Holland. if he is ****e he can be an England international!