Terrorist Attacks - WARNING: CONTAINS DISTRESSING IMAGES

sadoldgit

You were in the Gulf war weren't you? Very proud of bombing the **** out of them. How come someone who has done more to bring about IS than anyone else on the thread now witters on endlessly about how someone else is to blame?

Nail. Head. (Libya too).

"CNN are quoting witness who reports gunman saying 'Allahu Akbar' This is not confirmed, and as other witnesses reportedly heard gunman say "****ing foreigners" all these accounts should be treated with suspicion.

German media also not reporting the Allahu Akbar claim."

http://www.thelocal.de/20160722/shots-fores-at-munich-shopping-centre

Germany tried to say nothing was wrong when God knows how many women were getting groped on New Years.

It appears to be German born Turks according to the recorded conversations

Probably in the name of Islam

We shall see

Germany tried to say nothing was wrong when God knows how many women were getting groped on New Years.

It appears to be German born Turks according to the recorded conversations

Probably in the name of Islam

We shall see

What does We Shall See mean?

The bbc could barely contain themselves when the theory went out that it maybe a right wing nutter targeting immigrants , Sky were nearly as bad .

You give the impression that you feel it would be a good thing if the perpetrator were Muslim?

You give the impression that you feel it would be a good thing if the perpetrator were Muslim?

Pony . I just want the media & authorities to report In a balanced way and tell it to us straight .

The BBC were desperate for it not to be a Muslim .

There would be a lot less fear , misery & heartache in Western Europe if young Muslim men stopped killing innocent men , women and children and their medieval religion went through a period of enlightenment .

Obviously it was NOT an Islamist, but a German 18 year old loner with a history of mental issues.

Yeah, witnesses claiming "Alluah Akhbar" shouts, other witnesses reported shooting on Marienplatz and Stachus, too. Obviously, none of this happened.

N-TV is not known for well-done researches.

Obviously it was NOT an Islamist, but a German 18 year old loner with a history of mental issues.

Yeah, witnesses claiming "Alluah Akhbar" shouts, other witnesses reported shooting on Marienplatz and Stachus, too. Obviously, none of this happened.

Whoever did it and in who's name and for what reason this sort of sh!t is becoming depressingly routine and regular. Very worrying.

I can't work out if this post is serious or not?

Pony . I just want the media & authorities to report In a balanced way and tell it to us straight .

The BBC were desperate for it not to be a Muslim .

There would be a lot less fear , misery & heartache in Western Europe if young Muslim men stopped killing innocent men , women and children and their medieval religion went through a period of enlightenment .

i was desperate that it was not a Muslim.

To state the obvious we live in violent times and that violence seems to be spreading in society - almost as if it were some kind of virus or even obscene fashion. Those on here who place the blame for this bloody phenomena on one (ancient) religious faith, or on immigration generaly, fall into the error of oversimplifying a issue that perhaps originates more from the great divide that exists between the powerful and the powerless rather than any matter of religious dogma. It seems to me that the percieved injustice and inequality of the world are the real fountainheads of this current wave of violence.

I hope and believe that we that are ALL equaly appalled by the bloodshed we see on the streets of Europe today. It is of little surprise that in reaction to that the usual suspects on here feel entitled to spout the usual kind of stuff. What I'm not seeing frankly is much in the way of a sensible proposal being put forward to remedy this situation - need I remind anyone that yesterday's attack in Munich was apparently the work of a German citizen and that Lee Rigby's murderers were both born in Britain.

So we are where we are then and short of some medieval style 'pogrom' being launched to rid our continent of everyone of a non Judeo-Christian background the only thing we can do right now I suppose is place our trust in the forces of law and order to protect us and to try to 'keep calm and carry on' in the time-honoured British manner. Matching extremism with more extremism can only lead to disaster I think.

If it is any consolation, you can rest assured that our parents and grandparents generation had to endure infinitely worse in their time before that storm too passed - as they always do.

Alas not one of Jamie's finest efforts.

tumblr_n11dcrsaUK1tr746go1_1280.jpg

Almost seems cruel to stop him short as he was going full throttle and knocking out one at the prospect of rampaging IS-infected refugees.

#justanothersaturdaynightinmaidstone

We get it pal, you don't like people highlighting the problem of Islam in Europe, so you try and make a joke of someone being a chef in the navy. Weird behaviour pal.

More than this sorry incident has to do with rampaging refugees, it would seem.

will only be a matter of weeks before the next one

PAL

#europeofpeace

as for the chef jibes. I just do not get it. They do a horrible job on board which is vastly important. Something I have huge respect for and a skill I could not do in the conditions they work in

Everything I hate about regressives is on this thread...

Slag off a teacher or nurse and you're a ****. Slag off the armed services and that's OK.

Meanwhile they continue to vote for the party that took us in to an illegal war and turn a blind eye to the leader who lunches with terrorists.

Edited by Johnny Bognor

Just another day in Western Europe

Mass murder in Munich

Merkel probably invited this lot over. They were probably welcomed by local Germans at the Munich train station a year ago (or when ever it was)

God is great and all that

keep-calm-and-remember-it-s-nothing-to-do-with-islam.png

God is great and all that. Just another day in continental Europe. We shall see.

Everything I hate about regressives is on this thread...

Slag off a teacher or nurse and you're a ****.

As a teacher I agree with that sentiment. After all, all I've done is sit on my arse all day not doing a real job for 36 years, paying into my so called 'gold plated' pension scheme, which enabled me to retire from full-time work at the age of 57. And what about all those holidays?.... but there again I'd like to see some of the clowns on here do what I do, or did.

So that justifies slagging off those in the forces??? Not too many teachers come home in body bags, with repect
Indeed not, although in some places I've worked it's been touch and go for some. Personally I have nothing but utmost respect for those serving in the armed forces, and find any lack of respect for what they do as distasteful as you. Funnily enough, although I've been in in teaching for a long time, I've always found their company at work and socially to be somewhat tiresome to say the least.