Palace Build up

ALWAYS_SFC

Still waiting for it all to click and for us to deliver a truely vintage display

Arsenal (reserves) midweek was good and Inter Milan (2nd half) was great but have we seen it all come together for a full 90 yet?

No doubt there's been a few stinkers - Hull, Sunderland and Prague.

Will be interest to see what the rotation/ lucky dip delivers today, be fantastic to see us above Watford and WBA and Everton

Whilst a lot on here consider JayRod to be finished its interesting to note that he's always a squad member (when fit). I think Puel rates him and he's obviously doing good work in training.

The reason I think he'll play is because he's fresh. I expect Boufal to play 30 mins in this game and 60 mins in the next game.

Rotation and freshness. Sims is probably tired as he's young .

Three fresh attackers.

I don't mind being wrong, but I like to try and second guess Puel at the expense of looking silly sometimes

I've a feeling Rodriguez will be sold in January. Sims appears to have moved above him in the pecking order. Sims has been preferred over Rodriguez for 3 games now (started vs Everton, came on instead of him vs Arsenal & on bench instead of him vs Palace).

I wonder if he might go out on loan, the guy needs to be playing regularly.

They are on the ropes and will have players missing.

Tough to predict Claude's line-up as usual. I'm predicting 7 changes.

----------Forster----------

Cedric Fonte Virgil Bertrand

----------Romeu----------

-----Højbjerg---JWP------

Redmond------------Boufal

-----------Austin----------

25f1240f860b206ff70c4e63fdc691df.jpg

I'm getting good at this :)

I've a feeling Rodriguez will be sold in January. Sims appears to have moved above him in the pecking order. Sims has been preferred over Rodriguez for 3 games now (started vs Everton, came on instead of him vs Arsenal & on bench instead of him vs Palace).

Sims over J-Rod is completely merited too.

I bet Jay Rod is kicking himself for getting talked out of leaving during the last transfer window. He needs to go somewhere he can play, and see if he can return to form (or not). To me this means moving down a league and going to someone like QPR.

Don't forget, it's not the lineup that matters but how many changes Claude makes. He's done it again!

Poor Claude, while the rest of us are opening up our advent calendars and getting chocolate angels and bells, Claude's is counting down to his inevitable sacking on Christmas Day.

For the love of baby Jesus Claude, you gotta pick our strongest 11 every game, simple as that, these guys aren't playing tennis.