Chelsea V Saints match thread

Shroppie

We picked up a point off Liverpool and a point of Man City so by your own criteria we have picked up two points off the big six....

Well said.

Chelsea are top of the league and at home, we are not playing badly.

Some people on here are living on a different planet sometimes.

Well said.

Chelsea are top of the league and at home, we are not playing badly.

Some people on here are living on a different planet sometimes.

I can't believe we're not beating the team on top of the league & who just put 4 past a really good Spurs side away from home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puel doesn't seem to be able to instill confidence and determination for the games against the big boys. We always look scared and end up panicking.

Seriously, that's your take out from this game?

We've been shaky defensively but in this game we have played some nice stuff and with attacking intent, especially in the first half. Also, we're playing the champions elect.

Boufal asked to be subbed when we went 3-1 down against West Ham too.

Been a terrible signing.

Yes. And was woeful against City. Manager picks him again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boufal isn't fit, he was done after 60 minutes, he was also frustrated so took himself off. He played well but was lax for the third goal. I'm more concerned we don't shoot when presented with the chance, also we never take chances and play FAR too safe, it makes it much easier to defend against us. We always give teams so much time to set up as a unit. This needs to change.

Seriously, that's your take out from this game?

We've been shaky defensively but in this game we have played some nice stuff and with attacking intent, especially in the first half. Also, we're playing the champions elect.

In the context of our defending yes.

Who we were playing never seemed to bother us in previous seasons.

Another poor performance. So weak in defence. Absolute procession for Chelsea but they are a top side and we are just nowhere near that level unfortunately.

Yes, some poor defending against a very slick attack. But decent ourselves in attack and overall, not poor. Spurs conceded four against these too.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk