Chelsea V Saints match thread

Shroppie

One of his "start to dive for it then pull out at the last moment" efforts by the looks of it

He loves doing it. Wants to pretend it's unstoppable and he's therefore exonerated. Won't wash. He's fooling No one except the manager unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't imagine it'll be long before Gabbi gets frustrated if we continue to play the way we have been.

Isolated up top, feeding off scraps and not getting a look in.

Teams have learnt to man mark him, we need players (Tadic/Boufal) in and around him. We've gone back to having 10 men in our own half again second half.

Can't imagine it'll be long before Gabbi gets frustrated if we continue to play the way we have been.

Teams have learnt to man mark him, we need players (Tadic/Boufal) in and around him. We've gone back to having 10 men in our own half again second half.

Apparently he had Puel by the throat on the training ground yesterday.

The three teams that have learned to man mark him have been Spurs, City and now Chelsea. Lets see how he gets on against the likes of Hull City at home before we rush to conclusions

The cross went over Maya's head. It wouldn't have gone over VVD.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Had the two men done their job at the corner the cross wouldn't have come in & it wouldn't have gone over Maya's head. Too easy to blame Yoshida & Stephens. I bet no pundits or writers say they were poor, yet you ****ing idiots on here will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We picked up a point off Liverpool and a point of Man City so by your own criteria we have picked up two points off the big six....

was speaking metaphorically not literally one or two ie win a few games against the bigger clubs

I actually like the fact that we are trying to take the game to Chelsea and we aren't sitting back. What we lack is a real leader on the pitch and a centre half who dominates, is physical and 'roughs' up the opposition. Dare I say it, someone like John Terry.

Thinks we've had our fair share of wife ****gers thankyou