Saints vs Borussia Mönchengladbach - Match Thread

wessex saint

That was easy. Back three caught square, not for the first time. Bendarek easily outpaced and the cross for a tap in from Hermann who also easily left Hoedt for dead.

I'd call them worrying signs, but we've been staring at them dumbfounded for a year and still seemingly have no clue how to address them.

Maybe five at the back isn't enough. Perhaps six, or seven...

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

I honestly think we have an issue at midfield. Little pushing forward to get the strikers involved, and little cover for the 3 CB's who are left along a lot. Its like all our opponents just control the midfield. Gabbi and Austin are getting their touches near midfield, can't score from there. The CB's always seem to be under pressure.

I honestly think we have an issue at midfield. Little pushing forward to get the strikers involved, and little cover for the 3 CB's who are left along a lot. Its like all our opponents just control the midfield. Gabbi and Austin are getting their touches near midfield, can't score from there. The CB's always seem to be under pressure.

the midfield is losing the ball with alarming regularity same as last season they can't hold on to the ball long enough to get attacks going.

Usual problem forthe goal, opposition completely missing out our midfield, leaves Bednarek pace-exposed and Hoedt doing his Danny Fox impression, hands on hips facing the goal blaming everyone else. With the pace of our CBs our midfield has to improve to close the ball down effectively and cut out the through balls. Please can we get Schneiderlin or Wanyama back?