Joe Biden Memorial Thread

Guided Missile

A senile President, mumbling in front of a teleprompter, with no sign of the puppet master yet. That string pulling power broker will emerge from the shadows sometime, as America descends into leftist, wokeist and divisive chaos. Biden's words of unity lasted less that a day, when the lefties took to the streets;

(Reuters - January 21st, 05:03 AM) - Anti-government and anti-fascist protesters vandalized a Democratic Party office and scuffled with police in Portland, Oregon on Wednesday, protesting the inauguration of President Joe Biden and demanding an end to police violence and imperialism. Police said they arrested eight people on suspicion of criminal mischief, possession of a destructive device, riot and reckless burning. Social media video showed men dressed in black, their faces covered, breaking windows and the glass door at the Democratic Party of Oregon business office, spray-painting an anarchist symbol over the party sign. "We don't want Biden. We want revenge for police murders, imperialist wars, and fascist massacres," read a banner they marched under.

No chance of blaming Trump for that one.

Biden won't last his term and the erosion of US civilisation, typified by the Democrat controlled cities I have been to, will continue. More human excrement on the streets of LA, tents under bridges and uncontrolled crime will signal the beginning of the end for the greatest democracy the world has ever seen.  

Unless the voters in the US realise what they have to do, we will see decades of an increasing division between the haves and have nots. It won't be along political or racial lines, but between employed and unemployed. Now, the US has a fight against the hard left, but unfortunately, the hard left have a senile supporter in the White House.

Transgender soldiers in the US armed forces? Well done Joe, we can see where your priorities are. 

• Like 1

Ladies and Gentlemen.

I present for your entertainment the latest chapter in a vast body of evidence, which proves beyond any doubt, that we here on the Saintsweb Forum are blessed to be in the presence of the pre-eminent exponent of Village Idiocy. Be amazed at how succinctly he gets right to the nub of an issue, then repeatedly shows himself up as the dimmest of low wattage bulbs. Gasp at the audacious manner by which he takes the greatest, most expressive, and beautiful language, and distorts it to utter gibberish. Gaze in awe and disbelief at the level of bile and prejudice that can emerge in so few sentences.

My Lords, Ladies, and Gentlemen, I present to you,

the one, the only,

Guided Missile

• Like 11
  • Haha 2

I think some people are confusing a stammer with senility - I'm no medical expert but just because he stumbles over some words it doesn't mean he's senile... 

Or perhaps they just like taking the piss out of speech impediments, which let's be fair, was considered top banter, between the wars.

Either one is an unusual approach, especially when you consider the obvious signs of serious mental issues that were displayed by the previous president, the man behind the senility allegation - a follow-up to his hit singles Obama isn't American, All Mexicans are Rapists and Let's Inject Bleach.

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, rallyboy said:

I think some people are confusing a stammer with senility - I'm no medical expert but just because he stumbles over some words it doesn't mean he's senile... 

Or perhaps they just like taking the piss out of speech impediments, which let's be fair, was considered top banter, between the wars.

Either one is an unusual approach, especially when you consider the obvious signs of serious mental issues that were displayed by the previous president, the man behind the senility allegation - a follow-up to his hit singles Obama isn't American, All Mexicans are Rapists and Let's Inject Bleach.

It is widely known that Joe Biden had a speech impediment as a child and he has been commended for overcoming it and succeeding despite his stutter.

• Like 1

Even if Biden is senile, Trump clearly has frontotemporal dementia so it would be a question of "who is more senile?", given the choice of two people. Trump sways, jerks involuntarily, has a protruding tongue which he can't control, can't walk in a straight line, can't read a script and needs to wear a back brace to stand up for any length of time. That's without the fact that he has the vocabulary of an 8 year old.  A really small vocabulary. Really small, tremendously small. They say it's really..... small.... what we're doing. Maybe the smallest. Very small.

Biden might not complete his term but Trump can't even complete his shoelaces. Seen Trump jogging or riding a bike recently?

There are, and will be, legitimate criticisms of Biden, no doubt. I think Harris will be nauseating and will spew all manner of shite, viz. vacuous Tweets already about America "being united in spirit". Clearly it isn't. 75m people were psychotic enough to vote for Trump and if you just pretend they aren't there and ignore the issues driving them to do such a stupid thing then you will only make the problem worse.

Nevertheless, this sort of infantile nonsense from Guided Weapon just reflects badly on him. I have to say, I'm surprised because he has always come across as a well-rounded and level-minded individual.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The village idiot's hero is this guy, congratulating himself on passing a cognitive test similar to those they give people coming out of a coma or suspected of dementia.

But GM's hot shot really aced it.

"Person, woman, man, camera, TV"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/donald-trump-person-woman-man-camera-tv-interview-transcript/amp

Pigshit.

Edited by CB Fry

14 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

Shall we rename the thread or leave it as is? Seems a tad macabre.

Nah, leave it. It'll really come into it's own in 3 years time when Joe steps aside and Kamala Harris becomes the first ( black/asian ) woman President. If that doesn't bring out a truly memorable work of classic bigoted, spleen venting, bile spittled, literary balderdash from GM, nothing will.

Edited by badgerx16

1 hour ago, CB Fry said:

This coming from the snowflake who puts every single person who takes the piss out of him on ignore because he is that pathetically fragile.

#pigshit.

It makes you wonder why he posts. He comes on here copying the latest weirdo nonsense thar he has picked up. He then has everybody on ignore so he cannot see the reaction to his post.

I wonder if he is suffering from syphilis. 

2 hours ago, hypochondriac said:

I think the clear shortcomings of trump doesn't make Biden a decent president. He's bringing back critical race theory for a start and has already modified the white house website to allow people to write in their personal pronouns. 

It didn’t take long for the Proud Boys UK to start. 

2 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

It didn’t take long for the Proud Boys UK to start. 

Hi soggy. I assume I'm allowed to reply to you without Tim jumping on my posts for bullying you. What do you think about reports of Biden considering putting a load more troops into Iraq? A good thing? 

4 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

Hi soggy. I assume I'm allowed to reply to you without Tim jumping on my posts for bullying you. What do you think about reports of Biden considering putting a load more troops into Iraq? A good thing? 

Troop levels need to be what at the commander on the ground wants.

I'd say that whoever was in power.

Let's not forget that the US Army didn't want a reduction of troops in theatre it was a Trump thing.

I will give Trump credit for not getting embroiled in a foreign conflict. It was always a big fear of mine and it was misplaced by me.

3 minutes ago, View From The Top said:

Troop levels need to be what at the commander on the ground wants.

I'd say that whoever was in power.

Let's not forget that the US Army didn't want a reduction of troops in theatre it was a Trump thing.

I will give Trump credit for not getting embroiled in a foreign conflict. It was always a big fear of mine and it was misplaced by me.

But generally we don't want American troops in foreign lands warmongering do we? 

You're correct, Trump for all his fault had a record on foreign wars that was superior to any other modern day president. My worry is that this will now go backwards. 

3 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

But generally we don't want American troops in foreign lands warmongering do we? 

You're correct, Trump for all his fault had a record on foreign wars that was superior to any other modern day president. My worry is that this will now go backwards. 

What we don't want is insufficient numbers that stops them doing what they are there for at the moment.

You either have the numbers there you need or you bring them all home. Half way houses in these things leads to deaths and increasing belligerence from groups such as ISIS who view it as weakness.

Whether they should be there is a moot point, we could say the same about our "advisors" across conflict zones but until they are withdrawn altogether, give the commanders what they require to do the job they've been given.

7 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

I can't see any reports of Biden considering putting a load more troops in mto Iraq.

Thats the right wing alternative facts for ya. Biden has stated several times he will bring almost all troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan.

https://www.defensenews.com/pentagon/2020/11/07/where-president-elect-joe-biden-stands-on-national-security-issues/

24 minutes ago, View From The Top said:

What we don't want is insufficient numbers that stops them doing what they are there for at the moment.

You either have the numbers there you need or you bring them all home. Half way houses in these things leads to deaths and increasing belligerence from groups such as ISIS who view it as weakness.

Whether they should be there is a moot point, we could say the same about our "advisors" across conflict zones but until they are withdrawn altogether, give the commanders what they require to do the job they've been given.

They should be out. My father in law is an Iraqi and is hopping mad about them still being there. 

4 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

Let's hope he's as war averse as the last guy. Considering he was the vice president for the last war mongerer I think people would be right to be nervous 

20210121_223322.jpg

Fuck me, that's some reach.

Using the same criteria, Trump was involved in Iraq, Syria and most definitely in Yemen.

Perhaps get your stories and memes from somewhere else but Gab.

You're pretty good at this, a stiletto instead of a cutlass, but you need to finesse it a bit more.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, whelk said:

Hypo is neutral and never has an agenda. Very good at spotting partisans though.

My point was if Biden followed the lead of Obama, Bush, Clinton etc and America returned to its warmongering past that would not be a good thing. No agenda other than wanting America out of Iraq and the Middle East in general. 

I don’t see how either Obama or Clinton can be accused of war mongering. The former did little other than try and clean up Bush’s mess and stop the Arab spring turning the entire Middle East into an ISIS utopia. Clinton was pretty much justified in his actions, trying to prevent further genocide in the Balkans. 

Tell you what I remember being absolutely sickened when that blood thirsty war-mongering terrorist Barack Obama's administration used horrible force, like guns and stuff to get rid of Osama Bin Laden and Colonel Gaddafi.

The USA should keep their weapons and bombs out of other people's business and just let chaps like them do what they want in their  own countries.

9 minutes ago, aintforever said:

I thought Trump boasted about defeating ISIS in Syria?

He did, even during the Presidential campaign, so just a few weeks ago.

Similar victory claims have been made by Trump himself dating back to October 2017 and include him saying “We’ve done more against ISIS in nine months than the previous administration has done during its whole administration – by far, by far.” Other statements in March 2018 and February 2019 include Trump’s boast “on terrorism, in Iraq and Syria, we’ve taken back almost 100%, in a very short period of time, of the land that they took. And it all took place since our election.”

Also involved in the "he died like a dog" al-Bagdhadi capture which was on his watch of course.

So we can just have it both ways: the MAGAs cheer because Trump's USA killed some ragheads and er, also, er, the MAGAs cheer because, er, good Christian Trump would never do a war on no one not ever not like those other horrible men.

Lastly, on his long list of Pardons Trump included multiple war criminals including those who in unprovoked attacks shot and killed civilians including young children. 

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/americas/us-continues-to-pardon-war-criminals-in-iraq-afghanistan/2088191#

But those other war-mongering Presidents? Oh, they were simply awful.

15 hours ago, hypochondriac said:

Where did you get that from? Are we going to spend that next 4 years of you pretending not to be a Trumpist whilst slagging Biden off? Happy days. Biden spent his first day on office starting to undo all of the wrongs of Trump. So far so good in my book. It’s clearly touched a nerve with you guys though.

• Like 3

Hypo may be having difficulty reconciling his Qanon beliefs.

As much as I have always hated Trump it made me have far higher interest in US politics. Sure to ebb away as nothing in Biden that gets one excitable. Although he is undoubtedly looking for a war he can get involved in. And there is always hope that the orange cunt gets his comeuppance.

• Like 1