Rasmus Ankersen

Nordic Saint

2 hours ago, Dman said:

1 time you could argue is a ‘freak results’, 2 times, not so much. 

Also the trouble is, we had a more than 9 1-0 (or narrow defeats) that followed the second 9-0… so it’s something he would be very, very bothered about I expect. 

Rather than ‘freak’, It is (or at least was) a mentality issue. Our squad was weak as piss mentally and a manager who was unable and/or unwilling to adapt his tactics to play more defensively when we went down to 10 men.

Thankfully, I think we’ve now got rid of a few players who simply gave up and couldn’t be arsed when the going got tough and Ralph seems to have learned from his mistakes. 

Who have we got rid of?

• 2 years later...
7 hours ago, Toussaint said:

I must watch this, some day…

He really is an absolute fraud isn’t he.

Surely Dragan must’ve figured that out by now. I can only guess that he can only get rid of him by having to also end the whole SR running of the club, which is currently attached to our club like that face hugger in Alien. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Dark Munster said:

He really is an absolute fraud isn’t he.

Surely Dragan must’ve figured that out by now. I can only guess that he can only get rid of him by having to also end the whole SR running of the club, which is currently attached to our club like that face hugger in Alien. 

He’s like a cult leader, seems to have plenty of his disciples prepared to drink his Kool-aid 

• Like 1