Matt Le Tissier Position

FrenchSaint

There was constant debate over wether the government's response was correct or not, and rightly so. Like every other government around the world they got plenty wrong.

There is no point debating the moronic idea that it was some sort of big conspiracy to lock everyone one down for no reason though. I can't stand the Tories, especially Johnson's bunch of cronies, but the idea that they wanted to borrow billions just to pay people to sit at home and watch Netflix is just batshit crazy.  

It is a shame that Le Tiss has ended up where he has, he will always be a footballing hero of mine but spreading the sort of nonsense he does is just dangerous.

• Like 7

His posts questioning the legitimacy of reports that Russians had murdered Ukrainian civilians and that COVID patients in Italy were actors, revealed to me that he's just a little bit dumber than he looks. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Chez said:

His posts questioning the legitimacy of reports that Russians had murdered Ukrainian civilians and that COVID patients in Italy were actors, revealed to me that he's just a little bit dumber than he looks. 

Still probably thinks Micky Fialka was legit. Legend on the pitch but I'll have to agree to disagree with him.

1 hour ago, Ted Bates Statue said:

Still probably thinks Micky Fialka was legit. Legend on the pitch but I'll have to agree to disagree with him.

I think he does. Certainly in his book he framed that whole affair as “we got close but in the end couldn’t quite get the deal over the line”. I’ve heard him say similar since then too, not an ounce of contrition that he got utterly duped.

MLT has on occasion made some reasonable points/questions regarding covid. The trouble is, they’ve been accompanied by a significant number of assertions and statements that have been very easily refuted and/or proven entirely incorrect, and I don’t think I’ve seen him go back and correct himself. In the end The easiest thing is to just shut out the noise, his rare moments of clarity were surrounded by too much utter nonsense so he has no credibility.

• Like 5

17 hours ago, The Kraken said:

I think he does. Certainly in his book he framed that whole affair as “we got close but in the end couldn’t quite get the deal over the line”. I’ve heard him say similar since then too, not an ounce of contrition that he got utterly duped.

MLT has on occasion made some reasonable points/questions regarding covid. The trouble is, they’ve been accompanied by a significant number of assertions and statements that have been very easily refuted and/or proven entirely incorrect, and I don’t think I’ve seen him go back and correct himself. In the end The easiest thing is to just shut out the noise, his rare moments of clarity were surrounded by too much utter nonsense so he has no credibility.

Can't be easy telling the world about how you almost broke the only football club you ever played for. I can accept him writing whatever he wanted for his book as far as I'm concerned, like that throw-in betting story which may have been the first step in tarnishing his reputation for some. Certainly seemed to have been told with a lot of artistic licence.

The trouble with the crowd that he's now firmly embedded in is that they don't want to hear nuance and backtracking, because let's face it, conspiracies are much more fun to discuss. Same with a lot of so-called right-wing journalists who are often much more centrist than they let on, but balanced views don't pay for their lifestyle. Tucker Carlson on Fox News is the latest, "hates Trump passionately" as confirmed by private messages from the defamation case, although he gets paid very well to say the exact opposite on camera.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ted Bates Statue said:

they don't want to hear nuance and backtracking, 

That is the exact problem that the "other side" have as well though. I am not saying I agree with everything our club legend Matt Le Tissier is saying but I don't see everything as black and white, there are grey areas, I am up for healthy debate and listening to two sides of an argument. In a supposedly tolerant society it would seem that a lot of people really aren't all that tolerant.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Green said:

That is the exact problem that the "other side" have as well though. I am not saying I agree with everything our club legend Matt Le Tissier is saying but I don't see everything as black and white, there are grey areas, I am up for healthy debate and listening to two sides of an argument. In a supposedly tolerant society it would seem that a lot of people really aren't all that tolerant.  

Matt has no interest what so ever in ‘healthy debate’ or ‘listening to two sides of the argument’. He frequently blocks anybody on social media ho contradicts him and would probably ignore a meteorite landing in the Solent if it was reported on, “the mainstream meeeeeeja”.

His idea of having an open mind is being an ignorant blowhard and hoping that people pay attention to him.

• Like 4

To put another point !

When it comes to real life courtroom cases I have listened to the prosecusion and thought GUILTY then having listened to the defence I thought , on reflection INNOCENT so I conclude alot more background information is required before an opinion can be arrived at.

A case in point is the Tate brothers (or Trump) , I think how does it affect me , should I care ? then we see Israel joining in on the right wing populous wave !

• 11 months later...
On 01/04/2023 at 13:51, Lighthouse said:

Matt has no interest what so ever in ‘healthy debate’ or ‘listening to two sides of the argument’. He frequently blocks anybody on social media ho contradicts him and would probably ignore a meteorite landing in the Solent if it was reported on, “the mainstream meeeeeeja”.

His idea of having an open mind is being an ignorant blowhard and hoping that people pay attention to him.

Get real though Lighthouse.... Can you imagine if a person (even if only as prevalent as MLT) tried to engage in debate with everyone that disagreed with them? There aren't enough hours in the day to even scratch the surface. Social media is an echo chamber at the best of times, its not a political forum. People that garner a following and supporters will be thrive, and others wont... Its really not complicated. As for MLT himself - he was a brilliant club servant and ex footballer, but if you can't handle what he says ignore him... just like you wouldn't have a conversation with other people that wind you up. 

Edited by Saint86

1 hour ago, Saint86 said:

Get real though Lighthouse.... Can you imagine if a person (even if only as prevalent as MLT) tried to engage in debate with everyone that disagreed with them? There aren't enough hours in the day to even scratch the surface. Social media is an echo chamber at the best of times, its not a political forum. People that garner a following and supporters will be thrive, and others wont... Its really not complicated. As for MLT himself - he was a brilliant club servant and ex footballer, but if you can't handle what he says ignore him... just like you wouldn't have a conversation with other people that wind you up. 

I've never seen anybody claim he should do anything of the sort, so I've no idea what your point is. I'm more than happy to completely ignore him.

On 01/04/2023 at 13:51, Lighthouse said:

Yep exactly that

Its a badge of honour to actually be blocked by hiim, i know many Saints fans are for calling out his simpleton behaviour.

I sill believe he has some sort of autism or personality disorder. 

2 minutes ago, SaintsLoyal said:

Yep exactly that

Its a badge of honour to actually be blocked by hiim, i know many Saints fans are for calling out his simpleton behaviour.

I sill believe he has some sort of autism or personality disorder. 

I’m not sure he has a personality disorder, I just think he’s one of those people who thinks he’s always right, no matter what the situation.

Ironically that attitude probably played a huge part in him staying at Southampton all his career !

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LeBizzier69 said:

I'm not sure why people think that someone with differing opinions on the world is a simpleton or has autism.

I don't agree with what he says, but maybe he just has a different view on things.

Gaza, Brexit and pineapple on pizza produce 'differing opinions'. What Matt exhibits is a total and willful denial of the entire medical profession, whilst silmultaneously demanding investigations into things he can provide absolutely no evidence for. That's why people thing he's a simpleton; he's on the negative-x axis of the Dunning Kruger chart.

P.S. I have no reason at all to believe or support SL's theory of autism. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, LeBizzier69 said:

I'm not sure why people think that someone with differing opinions on the world is a simpleton or has autism.

I don't agree with what he says, but maybe he just has a different view on things.

Its far from differing opinions, there is something wrong on a mental level, maybe its depression and anxiety but something is not right  

1 hour ago, Lighthouse said:

Gaza, Brexit and pineapple on pizza produce 'differing opinions'. What Matt exhibits is a total and willful denial of the entire medical profession, whilst silmultaneously demanding investigations into things he can provide absolutely no evidence for. That's why people thing he's a simpleton; he's on the negative-x axis of the Dunning Kruger chart.

By definition, if his opinions differ to others then they’re….differing opinions.

People slagging off other people on a football forum are equally symptoms of being a simpleton. Some might say.

I am not sticking up for him, I just think he’s entitled to his opinion. 

I happen to think that “the entire medical profession” is a bit of an exaggeration. And yes I have been vaxxed!

Not going to lie, I’ve had a shit day so perhaps fancied a vent.

Edited by LeBizzier69
Shit day

13 hours ago, LeBizzier69 said:

If someone believes one or two conspiracy theories that fair enough, if they believe and promote most of them they're on the grift or attention seeking.

The sad thing for Matt is that he has pianted himself into a corner. Ok he "got the sack" from Sky for his views, apparently, although he fails to offer the reason Charlie Nicholas and Phil Thompson were let go at the same time !

Now had he just toned it down a bit, learnt a lesson about how far to go, he would by now have been back on the pundit bandwagon with BBC, ITV, BT (or whatever its called now) probably offering him work as he was a bloody good pundit. Instead he decided to take the path thats gone deeper and deeper into conspiracy theories, ignoring medical evidence etc so instead of being seen as a football pundit with some challenging views he's just disregarded as an outspoken theorist. The number of people who have said to me "whats the issue with that bloke who used to play for your lot, he's a bloody nutter isnt he?" Its sad, but he's made his bed and i hope he's happy lying on it.   

Edited by beatlesaint
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Lighthouse said:

Thanks for clarifying on the autistic /simpleton/personality disorder casual grouping - which basically betrays ignorance of what Autism actually is- and a fairly big clue as to why autistics are still being discriminated against. 

To describe MLT as Autistic in a disparaging way is basically as ignorant as describing someone negatively because of their skin colour or religion. 

Edited by gio1saints
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, beatlesaint said:

The sad thing for Matt is that he has pianted himself into a corner. Ok he "got the sack" from Sky for his views, apparently, although he fails to offer the reason Charlie Nicholas and Phil Thompson were let go at the same time !

Now had he just toned it down a bit, learnt a lesson about how far to go, he would by now have been back on the pundit bandwagon with BBC, ITV, BT (or whatever its called now) probably offering him work as he was a bloody good pundit. Instead he decided to take the path thats gone deeper and deeper into conspiracy theories, ignoring medical evidence etc so instead of being seen as a football pundit with some challenging views he's just disregarded as an outspoken theorist. The number of people who have said to me "whats the issue with that bloke who used to play for your lot, he's a bloody nutter isnt he?" Its sad, but he's made his bed and i hope he's happy lying on it.   

I don't think he actually belives this stuff but it is good clickbait which means £ . Reminds me of my teenage years when we would counter any statement with a load of nonsense , all forgotten next day when we had to decide what pub to go to .

I think a lot of people comment on Matt Le Tissier without actually listening to what he says. It is an opinion, it might not be mainstream and you can agree with it or disagree with it but don't vilify him for having it and then portray him as being insane for seeing things from a different perspective. Sometimes the audience gets it wrong on who wants to be a millionaire. 

Matt le Tissier isn't stupid. He says a lot of stupid things in a stupid way. And for whatever reason he's gone down the social media rabbit hole and come back with these views. I'd lean more towards it being the influence of social media than anything else.

I thought the biggest tragedy of his career would be not getting picked for France 98 after putting 3 past Russia in the B international. Seeing this is something else 😞

Utter t***s.  MLT should always be remembered as one of the greatest, most loyal Saints players of all time and a nice guy to boot.  SO he has differing views from the mainstream....so what:  is that not free speech?  SO long as he is not harming anyone else or posting racist/hate speech it is what it is.  You don't have to agree with it or even like it but that does not detract what he did for Saints and how much enjoyment he gave those of us fortunate to witness his incredible skills and loyalty.

Lets face it.....how many on here won't tolerate a different view from theirs?

• Like 7

These are just pointless strawmen. Nobody has ever tried to claim he wasn’t a wonderful footballer. Nobody is trying to silence him either but freedom of speech does not mean that anyone has to listen to, like or care about what you have to say. He’s been tweeting absolute garbage about Covid for four years and can (and probably will) continue to do so for the rest of his life. I repeat, nobody is trying to silence him.

25 minutes ago, washsaint said:

SO long as he is not harming anyone

He basically is though isn’t he.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2024/jan/30/increase-measles-cases-unvaccinated-vaccine-misinformation-cdc

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Lighthouse said:

These are just pointless strawmen. Nobody has ever tried to claim he wasn’t a wonderful footballer. Nobody is trying to silence him either but freedom of speech does not mean that anyone has to listen to, like or care about what you have to say. He’s been tweeting absolute garbage about Covid for four years and can (and probably will) continue to do so for the rest of his life. I repeat, nobody is trying to silence him.

He basically is though isn’t he.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2024/jan/30/increase-measles-cases-unvaccinated-vaccine-misinformation-cdc

The Government response to COVID was bullshit - and people stopped taking measles vaccines years earlier after (a now unfounded) reports that the MMR vaccine was causing autism and other health issues.

DOn't like what he says - then don;t read it/listen to it.  I don't and his views don't change my thoughts of him or how pleasant he has been the number of times I bumped into him.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, gio1saints said:

Thanks for clarifying on the autistic /simpleton/personality disorder casual grouping - which basically betrays ignorance of what Autism actually is- and a fairly big clue as to why autistics are still being discriminated against. 

To describe MLT as Autistic in a disparaging way is basically as ignorant as describing someone negatively because of their skin colour or religion. 

How are autistics being discriminated against?

5 hours ago, washsaint said:

Utter t***s.  MLT should always be remembered as one of the greatest, most loyal Saints players of all time and a nice guy to boot.  SO he has differing views from the mainstream....so what:  is that not free speech?  SO long as he is not harming anyone else or posting racist/hate speech it is what it is.  You don't have to agree with it or even like it but that does not detract what he did for Saints and how much enjoyment he gave those of us fortunate to witness his incredible skills and loyalty.

Lets face it.....how many on here won't tolerate a different view from theirs?

Spot on.. what happened to the days where people could have their own opinion?

Le Tissier is a absolute absolute legend , gave us some of the best moments we could dream of and bleeds red and white.. 

Quite insane that he’s getting hate over some bullshit political views 

• Like 1

Matthew Le Tissier is an absolute Saints legend. I feel totally privilged to have watched him play, those years were some of the best footballing moments I can recall from supporting us. He is, and most likely will be the greatest player I have ever seen playing for us. I don't care what he says on social media, growing up he was my hero, and nothing will ever taint that. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Lee On Solent Saint said:

Matthew Le Tissier is an absolute Saints legend. I feel totally privilged to have watched him play, those years were some of the best footballing moments I can recall from supporting us. He is, and most likely will be the greatest player I have ever seen playing for us. I don't care what he says on social media, growing up he was my hero, and nothing will ever taint that. 

He was a shining light in a time we were complete shit. He wouldn't have made it into any of our better sides, eg in the channon keegan eras, and don't think he'd have made it into the team ahead of sadio mane for example. But he did stay. We've had many better players who didn't stay, eg vvd, mane, shearer etc.

And off the pitch, I'm not too worried about his opinions, as he has no influence anymore, he's shouting into a void.  If he'd have said the same things as a player, I'd care a lot more, because people looked up to him back then. I don't think many do these days, and any positives he had to offer are in the distant past now. 

Which is a shame.

48 minutes ago, pimpin4rizeal said:

Spot on.. what happened to the days where people could have their own opinion?

The days are still here, he can, nobody is saying he can't, no one is stopping him. Nice try.

Le Tissier is a absolute absolute legend , gave us some of the best moments we could dream of and bleeds red and white.. 

Yeah, no one is saying he isn't that either. Nice try again.

Quite insane that he’s getting hate over some bullshit political views 

For one its hardly "hate".  More like piss taking, laughter, incredulity, disappointment at how someone can go down the rabbit hole of absolute horseshit like he has.

People are allowed to think that about him aren't they - after all, what happened to the days where people have their own opinion? Or are people only allowed to express an opinion about an ex-footballer that you agree with? Is that how it works?

Lastly, interesting that you are quite happy to describe his views as "bullshit" but get all precious if anyone else dares to do it.

Edited by CB Fry
  • Like 2

I absolutely adored him as a footballer. 

I also agree with most of his views now. The government are all corrupt wankers that can’t be trusted. Covid response was a total joke. The vaccines were rolled out far too quickly and weren’t worth the risk - especially in young people. 

Calling his views batshit is plain wrong when there is so much evidence that he is correct. I didn’t touch the vaccine with a barge pole and I don’t regret the decision one bit. 

Also his stance on most things is simply: do not to believe the government. This is totally a justifiable view given years of lies, corruption and deceit. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Osvaldorama said:

I absolutely adored him as a footballer. 

I also agree with most of his views now. The government are all corrupt wankers that can’t be trusted. Covid response was a total joke. The vaccines were rolled out far too quickly and weren’t worth the risk - especially in young people. 

Calling his views batshit is plain wrong when there is so much evidence that he is correct. I didn’t touch the vaccine with a barge pole and I don’t regret the decision one bit. 

Also his stance on most things is simply: do not to believe the government. This is totally a justifiable view given years of lies, corruption and deceit. 

Agreed. On top of this, you will see people say things on this thread like, the whole medical profession disagrees with MLT or vice versa, but in truth many many Doctors and experts came out and said this was all BS. Unfortunately, most people refuse to believe in any other possibility than what they are told Via papers, TV and radio etc. People are so myopic now, not just with things like Covid but also politics and other subjects, they can only see what they have been taught told and programmed to see. For many a month i tried to show people some other angles with very strong evidence and got no debate, no discussion, no opinion, just name calling and silliness.

• Haha 1

It's entirely possible for the Government to be corrupt liars and Matt le Tissier to be guilty of repeating comprehensively debunked conspiracy theories to both be true.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

Agreed. On top of this, you will see people say things on this thread like, the whole medical profession disagrees with MLT or vice versa, but in truth many many Doctors and experts came out and said this was all BS. Unfortunately, most people refuse to believe in any other possibility than what they are told Via papers, TV and radio etc. People are so myopic now, not just with things like Covid but also politics and other subjects, they can only see what they have been taught told and programmed to see. For many a month i tried to show people some other angles with very strong evidence and got no debate, no discussion, no opinion, just name calling and silliness.

Rewrite history what's to stop you ? The vaccines not only stopped the spread of covid but allowed a return to normal life . The development of the covid vaccines has shown the techniques required to develop treatment for other diseases as well. If you were an anti vaccer and survived that's good but I know anti vaccers who have died after catching covid and their partners badly affected by covid which they are now coping with without a partner.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

Hilarious you get precious about people saying "the whole medical profession disagrees with an old football player" but in the same post quite happy to use the phrase "it was all bullshit"

What "it", define "all of it" and "bullshit" in what way?

Some people take comfort from others saying "all governments are lying about everything all the time" and off you go and fill your boots. But don't expect the rest of us who don't want simpleton answers from simpletons to not take the piss out of that position.

The world is a wee bit more complicated than MLT yelling SEE SEE I TOLD YOU every time anyone under the age of 35 has a heart attack.

2 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

Hilarious you get precious about people saying "the whole medical profession disagrees with an old football player" but in the same post quite happy to use the phrase "it was all bullshit"

What "it", define "all of it" and "bullshit" in what way?

Some people take comfort from others saying "all governments are lying about everything all the time" and off you go and fill your boots. But don't expect the rest of us who don't want simpleton answers from simpletons to not take the piss out of that position.

The world is a wee bit more complicated than MLT yelling SEE SEE I TOLD YOU every time anyone under the age of 35 has a heart attack.

I beg you!  Please don't open an 'east-stand-nic' can of worms.  If you thought MLT had some crazy opinions this loon trumps them all!

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, coalman said:

It's entirely possible for the Government to be corrupt liars and Matt le Tissier to be guilty of repeating comprehensively debunked conspiracy theories to both be true.

They are corrupt and liars but not the the way the idiot footballer "understands" them to be. 

The charlatans posting up screwed YouTubes as corrupt a set of liars as you will ever find but Mr question-the-narrative Le Tissier will drool, fawn and scrape, worshipping at their feet, because they say what he wants to hear.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Osvaldorama said:

The vaccines were rolled out far too quickly and weren’t worth the risk - especially in young people. 

Complete conjecture, there’s no credible medical evidence at all backing that up. The AZ had a very marginally elevated risk of blood clotting, first reported in Scandinavia in a small number of men under 35. As a precaution many countries, including our own CMO, recommended other brands were used in this demographic. Hence when it came to my turn I had three doses of Pfizer.

People like Tiss just ignore this though. Sensible precautions taken in response to a mild elevated risk are absolute kryptonite if you’re determined to believe the world is hiding tens of thousands of unexplained deaths.

8 hours ago, Osvaldorama said:

I didn’t touch the vaccine with a barge pole and I don’t regret the decision one bit. 

You may wish to read up on survivorship bias.

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

They are corrupt and liars but not the the way the idiot footballer "understands" them to be. 

The charlatans posting up screwed YouTubes as corrupt a set of liars as you will ever find but Mr question-the-narrative Le Tissier will drool, fawn and scrape, worshipping at their feet, because they say what he wants to hear.

Youtube and Twitter admitted they were TOLD & ORDERED to delete any posts with a dissenting view. Can you not see that confirms something untoward was going on?

It is so scary to read all the replies, but it also totally proves me correct. People refuse to see any other view or evidence. There is no point to debating with them as MLT says, as they will NOT debate, they will only take the piss, and be silly.

33 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

Youtube and Twitter admitted they were TOLD & ORDERED to delete any posts with a dissenting view. Can you not see that confirms something untoward was going on?

It is so scary to read all the replies, but it also totally proves me correct. People refuse to see any other view or evidence. There is no point to debating with them as MLT says, as they will NOT debate, they will only take the piss, and be silly.

When does the state sponsored mass murder start?

It's been at least three years since the question-the-narrative geniuses on here were telling me that this was a population control measure with 15% of the population to be culled, with an awful lot of "you'll see, you'll know when it happens wait and see" stuff. YouTube and Twitter were ORDERED to cover the plan up because it was definitely happening.

Here we are in 2024 and the thing that-I-will-know-when-it-happens has still not happened. So what is happening? When does the state sponsored murder campaign begin?

Edited by CB Fry
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

It's been at least three years since the question-the-narrative geniuses on here were telling me that this was a population control measure with 15% of the population to be culled, with an awful lot of "you'll see, you'll know when it happens wait and see" stuff. YouTube and Twitter were ORDERED to cover the plan up because it was definitely happening.

Here we are in 2024 and the thing that-I-will-know-when-it-happens has still not happened. So what is happening? When does the state sponsored murder campaign begin?

Still not woken up yet? There are non so blind than those who cannot see 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, CB Fry said:

I began long ago. Death rates are up but of course it is being hidden. Suddenly died of nothing is up 4,000%. But none of you will accept it is true as it is not on your goggle box. The trouble with this forum is ego. See the Russia thread where a bunch of saints fans are military experts and generals. Then see the covid thread where you are all virologists. Then the UK rebirth thread where you are all expert economists. The fact is you are mainly dunderheads. You are held in captivity by your masters and the TV. Anything alternative is totally impossible. This is why I have been sticking to football thread and as of now I will do so again and stop trying to debate with people who are unable to see anything other than their own way and what the goggle box told them.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, east-stand-nic said:

I began long ago. Death rates are up but of course it is being hidden. Suddenly died of nothing is up 4,000%. But none of you will accept it is true as it is not on your goggle box. The trouble with this forum is ego. See the Russia thread where a bunch of saints fans are military experts and generals. Then see the covid thread where you are all virologists. Then the UK rebirth thread where you are all expert economists. The fact is you are mainly dunderheads. You are held in captivity by your masters and the TV. Anything alternative is totally impossible. This is why I have been sticking to football thread and as of now I will do so again and stop trying to debate with people who are unable to see anything other than their own way and what the goggle box told them.

Source?

You cannot quote random figures without some genuine data to back them up. And to say “4,000%” is beyond amateurish and no professional statistician would ever express an increase in those terms. Any percentage should be a fraction of a hundred. The clue is in the word. If you mean increased by 40 times then you should say so.

2 hours ago, east-stand-nic said:

Show me the data this is based on and the absolute numbers.

State sponsored mass murder we were told, that's not really something that can be "hidden".

I would say the hallmark of a really well run state sponsored population control campaign is people would start to actually notice the deaths. (That's the "mass" bit). The government want to kill kill kill, yes? That's the plan, yes?

So, I ask again, when does the mass murdering actually start? 

Edited by CB Fry