Matt Le Tissier Position

FrenchSaint

2 hours ago, east-stand-nic said:

I began long ago. Death rates are up but of course it is being hidden. Suddenly died of nothing is up 4,000%. But none of you will accept it is true as it is not on your goggle box. The trouble with this forum is ego. See the Russia thread where a bunch of saints fans are military experts and generals. Then see the covid thread where you are all virologists. Then the UK rebirth thread where you are all expert economists. The fact is you are mainly dunderheads. You are held in captivity by your masters and the TV. Anything alternative is totally impossible. This is why I have been sticking to football thread and as of now I will do so again and stop trying to debate with people who are unable to see anything other than their own way and what the goggle box told them.

Wouldn't that be more of a coroner issue?  Or are they really producing death certificates with 'died of nothing' on them?

With regards to your 'death rates are up' statement, do you have a source?

This one suggests the opposite - but only runs to Jan 2024 so may be out of date

Screenshot death rate.png

• Like 2

4 hours ago, east-stand-nic said:

I began long ago. Death rates are up but of course it is being hidden. Suddenly died of nothing is up 4,000%. But none of you will accept it is true as it is not on your goggle box. The trouble with this forum is ego. See the Russia thread where a bunch of saints fans are military experts and generals. Then see the covid thread where you are all virologists. Then the UK rebirth thread where you are all expert economists. The fact is you are mainly dunderheads. You are held in captivity by your masters and the TV. Anything alternative is totally impossible. This is why I have been sticking to football thread and as of now I will do so again and stop trying to debate with people who are unable to see anything other than their own way and what the goggle box told them.

Do you think the Earth is flat or what is widely acknowledged by programs on the goggle box, that it is a sphere?

On 23/03/2024 at 16:55, washsaint said:

Utter t***s.  MLT should always be remembered as one of the greatest, most loyal Saints players of all time and a nice guy to boot.  SO he has differing views from the mainstream....so what:  is that not free speech?  SO long as he is not harming anyone else or posting racist/hate speech it is what it is.  You don't have to agree with it or even like it but that does not detract what he did for Saints and how much enjoyment he gave those of us fortunate to witness his incredible skills and loyalty.

Lets face it.....how many on here won't tolerate a different view from theirs?

You’re talking total shit you idiot 😉

On 24/03/2024 at 08:02, East Kent Saint said:

Rewrite history what's to stop you ? The vaccines not only stopped the spread of covid but allowed a return to normal life . The development of the covid vaccines has shown the techniques required to develop treatment for other diseases as well. If you were an anti vaccer and survived that's good but I know anti vaccers who have died after catching covid and their partners badly affected by covid which they are now coping with without a partner.

You’ve spoken about personal experience of people dying from covid and east-stand-nic puts the laughing emoji on your post.

What an absolute cunt.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Wouldn't that be more of a coroner issue?  Or are they really producing death certificates with 'died of nothing' on them?

With regards to your 'death rates are up' statement, do you have a source?

This one suggests the opposite - but only runs to Jan 2024 so may be out of date

Screenshot death rate.png

To be fair, if it was hidden, you wouldn't see it in the data. In fact, if it is hidden, then that chart is exactly what you'd expect to see, adding credence to the fact that data is being hidden. 

10 minutes ago, pingpong said:

To be fair, if it was hidden, you wouldn't see it in the data. In fact, if it is hidden, then that chart is exactly what you'd expect to see, adding credence to the fact that data is being hidden. 

I think that chart is quite mild considering we were in the middle of a global pandemic. 

40 minutes ago, pingpong said:

The UK had the highest published excess mortality rate month in, month out during COVID. If we were hiding deaths we were pretty shit at it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pingpong said:

It is quite difficult to hide a state sponsored mass murdering campaign because ultimately it isn't about some numbers on a chart, it's about fucking loads and loads of dead people.

Edited by CB Fry

29 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

It is quite difficult to hide a state sponsored mass murdering campaign because ultimately it isn't about some numbers on a chart, it's about fucking loads and loads of dead people.

I think you need to stop believing the mainstream media and have more of an open mind to how hospitals really work.

Doctor A: "Gary just phoned, he’s on his way with another lorry load of dead footballers."

Doctor B: "ah f**k I forgot it was a Sunday, he’ll be bringing a job lot in from the pub leagues."

A: "FFS we’ve not even finished the paperwork from all of last weekend’s stiffs."

B: "Don’t you think it’s a bit funny that this never used to happen until three years ago? Maybe we should take a look at some of the bodies."

A: "nah, f**k that, we’ll just get some nurse to write ‘athletes foot and rabies’ on all the death certificates."

B: "sound like a plan to me, wanna go to Greggs?"

10 hours ago, Wade Garrett said:

You’ve spoken about personal experience of people dying from covid and east-stand-nic puts the laughing emoji on your post.

What an absolute cunt.

Perhaps I was laughing at another part of his post? Did you ever stop to think that or are you just stirring. But then seeing all your silly childish posts trying to be funny, I should expect nothing more.

• Like 1

On 23/03/2024 at 22:28, Lee On Solent Saint said:

Matthew Le Tissier is an absolute Saints legend. I feel totally privilged to have watched him play, those years were some of the best footballing moments I can recall from supporting us. He is, and most likely will be the greatest player I have ever seen playing for us. I don't care what he says on social media, growing up he was my hero, and nothing will ever taint that. 

Do you have any Gary Glitter records in your collection by any chance?

Just because MLT was our most skilful player of all time doesn't preclude him from being correctly taken to task for spreading misinformation that could potentially be harmful. Yes he is a nice guy, generous with his time etc etc but he is also very gullible and not particularly bright. Have you forgotten his ridiculous backing of the tinpot Pinacle consortium which very nearly caused Liebherr to walk away (and cost the late Leon Crouch millions)?

• Like 10

23 hours ago, whelk said:

Do you think the Earth is flat or what is widely acknowledged by programs on the goggle box, that it is a sphere?

I've heard that The Flat Earth society is increasingly popular, with members around the globe now.

A sound piece of advice I was given once is thus:

It’s easy to think you can do a better job than someone else.

When you see people doing seemingly dumb things, it’s wise to assume they may know something you don’t.

I always put my faith in the people with the best possible experience / qualifications in their field, not those who shout the loudest.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

I've heard that The Flat Earth society is increasingly popular, with members around the globe now.

A sound piece of advice I was given once is thus:

It’s easy to think you can do a better job than someone else.

When you see people doing seemingly dumb things, it’s wise to assume they may know something you don’t.

I always put my faith in the people with the best possible experience / qualifications in their field, not those who shout the loudest.

Or,

”Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes”

• Like 1

5 hours ago, east-stand-nic said:

Perhaps I was laughing at another part of his post? Did you ever stop to think that or are you just stirring. But then seeing all your silly childish posts trying to be funny, I should expect nothing more.

You’re a cunt.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fitzhugh Fella said:

Just because MLT was our most skilful player of all time doesn't preclude him from being correctly taken to task for spreading misinformation that could potentially be harmful. Yes he is a nice guy, generous with his time etc etc but he is also very gullible and not particularly bright. Have you forgotten his ridiculous backing of the tinpot Pinacle consortium which very nearly caused Liebherr to walk away (and cost the late Leon Crouch millions)?

Couldn't give a fuck what he has done off the pitch. I want to remember him as the greatest Saints player I have seen, and will likely ever see. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Lee On Solent Saint said:

Couldn't give a fuck what he has done off the pitch. I want to remember him as the greatest Saints player I have seen, and will likely ever see. 

Agreed, will always love MLT (unless he commits some kind of heinous crime in the future).  Same goes for Michael Jackson, I'm not going to let clear acts of weirdness / unproven claims taint all the great music.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

I like the idea of flat earthers living around the other side of the tea tray they imagine the world to be. Do fine people live on both sides of the flat surface? Would it be easier if it was a globe with a central gravity force keeping us all stuck down? Funny how the earth was always flat before people starting sailing around it. Makes you think 🤔 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Fitzhugh Fella said:

It’s a bit of a ridiculous comparison to compare someone who has a few differing opinions on covid etc to a paedophile.

To make it worse your supposed to be a Southampton fan don’t understand why you would look to try and tarnish the name of one of the biggest heroes we will ever have 

Edited by pimpin4rizeal
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

Agreed, will always love MLT (unless he commits some kind of heinous crime in the future).  Same goes for Michael Jackson, I'm not going to let clear acts of weirdness / unproven claims taint all the great music.

Not sure Michael Jackson is a good comparison , sleeping with young boys then buying off the parents when found out . You certainly don't hear his music these days . Certainly worse than just weird .

MLT is not in that catagory as his issue is a 21st century social media clickbait makes you money problem . The more weird you can be the better.

1 hour ago, East Kent Saint said:

Not sure Michael Jackson is a good comparison , sleeping with young boys then buying off the parents when found out . You certainly don't hear his music these days . Certainly worse than just weird .

MLT is not in that catagory as his issue is a 21st century social media clickbait makes you money problem . The more weird you can be the better.

Not going to get into the whole Michael Jackson thing, all I’ll say is that there is a lot of dubiousness over the allegations if you do the research.

It's a bit of a slippery slope going down the "which musicians are paedos" route.

Pretty sure a lot of people like the Rolling Stones, yet it was apparently fine for Bill Wyman to shag a 14 year old. So fine in fact that it was celebrated in the tabloids at the time which is utterly sick.

There's loads of other examples, too many to mention. However none of that is remotely like MLT having some views which may be considered controversial on Twitter.

Very strange that a club historian should use that as an example to try and make a clumsy point.

3 hours ago, East Kent Saint said:

And the more these cunts are pilloried the more they cry deep state etc. Like that rapist Russell Brand telling his fans they are out to get him. How about not raping women and then texting them afterwards apologising you bang to rights cunt

40 minutes ago, The Cat said:

It's a bit of a slippery slope going down the "which musicians are paedos" route.

Pretty sure a lot of people like the Rolling Stones, yet it was apparently fine for Bill Wyman to shag a 14 year old. So fine in fact that it was celebrated in the tabloids at the time which is utterly sick.

There's loads of other examples, too many to mention. However none of that is remotely like MLT having some views which may be considered controversial on Twitter.

Very strange that a club historian should use that as an example to try and make a clumsy point.

Plenty of fans on this very forum swooning over the paedophile Jerry Lee Lewis not so long ago.

3 hours ago, Master Bates said:

Thanks for that. I never saw any of his playing career but it brought a smile to my face knowing that this genius played for us. He should stick to football, it's what he was good at, after all.

I've never seen before the clip of the cheeky chip over the keeper at 21s -  if that's not peak outrageousness, then I don't know what is.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/03/2024 at 14:43, swannymere said:

As soon as anyone mentions MSM i know its too late for them.

Can you let me know where you get your news from? I assume its some peer reviewed trusted source?

On 26/03/2024 at 20:07, Sunglasses Ron said:

Not going to get into the whole Michael Jackson thing, all I’ll say is that there is a lot of dubiousness over the allegations if you do the research.

Oh god...

I'm guessing you mean...."watch the you tube videos"

1 hour ago, Stripey McStripe Shirt said:

Does. Not. Compute. Putting aside the non existence of weather control machines for a moment. What possible motive could the government have for making it sunny for lockdown and shit weather now?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marsdinho said:

Can you let me know where you get your news from? I assume its some peer reviewed trusted source?

Yes, when someone iusually says or writes MSM it usually coming from a distrust of it or they're conspiracists.

25 minutes ago, swannymere said:

Yes, when someone iusually says or writes MSM it usually coming from a distrust of it or they're conspiracists.

In fairness I don't buy into any conspiracy nonsense but I also make sure to do an extra search on any information reported in the news to make sure it's being reported accurately. Quotes from prominent people are almost always taken out of context to make an attention grabbing headline. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marsdinho said:

I think you may have misinterpreted that post. He means when someone (like Tiss) mentions the phrase ‘MSM’, not people who actually listen/read/watch it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, coalman said:

Does. Not. Compute. Putting aside the non existence of weather control machines for a moment. What possible motive could the government have for making it sunny for lockdown and shit weather now?

You’ve made the age old mistake of using logic there ! 
The Sage from The Channel Islands gave up making any kind of sense years ago!

13 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

I think you may have misinterpreted that post. He means when someone (like Tiss) mentions the phrase ‘MSM’, not people who actually listen/read/watch it.

Got ya! Yeah, I misinterpreted. Sorry Swannymere!

On 28/03/2024 at 11:05, Whitey Grandad said:

Thanks for this. You have no idea how sad it makes me feel. In today’s game there is no chance of ever seeing such magic again.

After watching that, just makes you realise how much of an amazing player he was. I was lucky enough to see most of those goals live, and the two against Newcastle are amongst the best.

• Like 2

He came on the Saints scene as a regular the season I started going to every game 1988/89 season. Then I watched him all through his career thinking it was the norm what he could do with a ball. Only to realise that I will never see someone in a Saints shirt again with that much natural ability. 

At the start of watching him it was all for £1.50 as well! Now that is a magic combination, the best footballer and only for £1.50. Now you can watch the current lot for £47 at Leeds and it will be in the main nowhere near as entertaining or passionate. 

• Like 2