Southampton 1-2 Wolves - Match Thread

coalman

I can’t understand that he played DCC in the reserves last week because he was suspended for a game and not in condition.  Yet Janny fucking shite B goes straight into the side after playing next to no games all season. 
This manager is useless and a cunt of the highest order.  He has to go.

• Like 14

1 minute ago, Bad Wolf said:

Since Jones is now "doing things his way" I wonder if that's a 3-5-2 with AMN at RB and Bree in the middle. Hope not because Bree has, somewhat ironically, been one of our better players in his first two games down the right in an attacking role.

I reckon (well, hope) it is 4-diamond-2....

AMN does not scream of aggression and front-footedness

Edited by AlexLaw76
  • Like 2

Just now, LGTL said:

Fuck me, Jones is actively taking the piss now. He’s such a massive cunt. 

I hope, for his sake, he is. If he was, he'd go up very very very slightly in my estimation. If you know you're on borrowed time, fans hate you, employees hate you, you may as well just start taking the piss. If this is the team he ACTUALLY thinks is our best, that's genuinely worrying.

• Like 2

Trying to be too clever again. This idiot will say back 5 in defence and 4 in attack. 

James Bree is so crap it’s embarrassing. Ok as a squad player perhaps, but he appears to be one of the first names one the team sheet. What a Joke!!

Get this clown out of our club, never hated a manager so much. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, coalman said:

To be honest it could be worse. Lavia is starting, Moi is not, Diallo is not. I looks more 4-4-2 than 5-3-2.

That defence will need so serious cover in front of it though.

But have  most these players ever played alongside one another.  I expect a complete shambles - sorry to say

• Like 1

And there it is…no DCC and AMN on the bench. Bednarek and Bree. But at least Perraud starts as do our most attacking threats plus big Paul. Does that give us any indication of who Nate’s mates are? Probably.

I’m going to reserve any judgement until we go two behind. OK I’ll probably lose it when it’s clear Jones has not done his homework. But who knows, he may provide a masterclass befitting of the best in Europe…let’s see.

1 minute ago, saintjimbo83 said:

Trying to be too clever again. This idiot will say back 5 in defence and 4 in attack. 

James Bree is so crap it’s embarrassing. Ok as a squad player perhaps, but he appears to be one of the first names one the team sheet. What a Joke!!

Get this clown out of our club, never hated a manager so much. 

No he isn't. He was our best player against Newcastle and average last week (compared to most other players' below average performances). The hate towards him is because he's a Jones signing who'd played with him previously. For the money we paid for him, ff we'd signed him from some midtable Spanish club and his name was Jhamez Breehino, he'd be seen as an "alright" signing.

• Like 4

For some reason I allowed myself to get optimistic again that maybe today would be the day we turn a corner of sorts, but seeing Bednerak and AMN start has killed that. No DCC or ABK in the squad is crazy, if it’s injuries fair enough but I doubt it. Rumours of a training ground bust up last week on here, perhaps it was the Croatian boys involved.

1-4 away win.

Edited by bpsaint

• Lighthouse changed the title to Southampton 1-2 Wolves - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic