Other Games 23/24

skintsaint

22 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

The fairy dust has definitely come away from Newcastle. Losing again.

They will get a fisting in the Champions League, and their supposed amazing home atmosphere wont save them

Wonder how many more losses Howe has to get before he gets the sack? 

3 hours ago, saintant said:

Leicester lost at home to Hull - softens the blow ever so slightly.

I dropped off around 4pm (working earlies) and just saw the other results. Yes we got spanked but other results really went our way today. We haven't lost much ground. Martin needs to sort this out before it does indeed cost us. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Green said:

I suspect not that many. He would be expected to really kick on with the Newcastle team this season, so even treading water would not be adequate, but they seem to be going backwards. He looked haunted after the final whistle. 

13 hours ago, Green said:

Looking at Motd they defended like the Saints , no communication between defenders , lots of defenders in the box but fail to tackle/intercept/block lone attacker etc .

Edited by East Kent Saint
spelling

7 minutes ago, iansums said:

Is it just me or does anyone else dislike the new leading Sky commentator Peter Drury?

Don’t mind his general commentary through the game but could do without the hyperbole (‘Declan Rice, Arsenal for life.’) when there’s a goal.

9 minutes ago, iansums said:

Is it just me or does anyone else dislike the new leading Sky commentator Peter Drury?

No it ain't just you. Reminds me of that brief period that ITV had the TV rights and MOTD wasn't on - he was their main man way back then and equally as irritating.

That was a fucking entertaining game though I have to say.

12 minutes ago, iansums said:

Don’t know if because we are in Championship but finding most of Sky coverage nauseating these days. Overdo the PL hype.