Other Games 23/24

skintsaint

1 hour ago, Baird of the land said:

Good to see nothing has changed in the premier league. 

A system that is apparently supposed to detect clear errors looks the other way because it would affect a big team.

21 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

The VAR/non penalty was f-ing ridiculous

We can only conclude from this that the interpretation of the Laws has changed recently. Or that they make them up as they go along. Or that there are different applications at Old Trafford.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Saint Garrett said:

They took it to wind up city fans about not winning the Quad apparently. 

I saw that on twitter, but then another post suggested it was just the Greek Saints fan group making themselves known.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Lee On Solent Saint said:

What the fuck is Mike Dean doing on there?

It’s fucking ridiculous if you can’t see the pictures. I get ex ref being on a live show & talking us through the action but this is fucking woeful. Somebody needs to chin Clinton Morrison, he’s even more annoying than Jenas. As for Merson, he’s a fucking half wit. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

It’s fucking ridiculous if you can’t see the pictures. I get ex ref being on a live show & talking us through the action but this is fucking woeful. Somebody needs to chin Clinton Morrison, he’s even more annoying than Jenas. As for Merson, he’s a fucking half wit. 

I guess I shouldn't ask you about Sue Smith!

8 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

Is there anything you like? Anything at all??

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Apologies if already posted but at the Skates v Cheltenham game there’s been injuries to one of the linos and presumably fourth official so there’s a spectator running the line! I suspect Cheltenham may get a contentious offside call/penalty given against them…

Edited by Gloucester Saint

6 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

My brother in law played with the Ipswich manager and said he got all A*a in his gcses and was doing every sports course going at Loughborough from a young age. As it seems like they will win again, I think he coukd be destined for big things.

Remember last time we played them at Portman Road. 5-2 and by all accounts we swept them away. That's when I really began to think we could do it. What a fun season it was.

Be interesting to see if they can get back-to-back promotions.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lee On Solent Saint said:

Looked like a bit of a grin from Mount before the kick off in the Spurs United game. Hearing the Spurs fans singing Oh When The Spurs

Unless he improves dramatically it looks as though they've chucked £55 million down the drain. He's been shocking in their first two games.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, whelk said:

Nigel Farage 

Whilst the rest of us watch the Women’s WC Final he will be watching The Sweeney on ITV4. Proper coppers.

There'll  be quite  a few out there like the Lord Duck fuming about the audacity of Women playing high quality Football these days rather than  being restricted to kitchen duties as they were in the good old days.    

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

Massively over rated. 

Agree, I've always described him as a fancy dan, a bit of a poser when it comes to football but when you strip all that away he's not that good and certainly not worth £55 million. The Man Utd fans are already saying he's a waste of space from what they've seen pre-season and in their first two games.

• Like 1