Saints 5-3 Huddersfield - Match Thread

goodymatt

10 minutes ago, Vancouver Saint said:

OMG what was that?! Huddersfield fully deserve that lead - we were terrible! Second to everything. Losing Downes too. I had a funny feeling about this game after Huddersfield won 4-0 in their last game. Huddersfield look like they read our script.

Can't see us rescuing anything from this unless it's a 200% improvement. Manning is dreadful. They are picking on KWP defensive vulnerability.

Should Bazunu have saved their first goal?

They have returning players from injury and decent wingers that can exploit the space left by our full backs.

Just now, bpsaint said:

Another keyboard fan, thanks for your input. That half was absolute fire, and it’s fair they know that from us mere working class.

Keyboard fan because I'm not at this one game. Brilliant.

Like I said, I'll defend your right to react thr east you like.

Just now, Osvaldorama said:

Anyone that booed is a nonce

Proper freaks 

Bit weird to boo a shite first half performance from Southampton to display a love of kids. Think we need to organise something to make sure these people aren’t allowed anywhere near our club.

2 minutes ago, SaintNewForest said:

Sorry I've got kids to look after. Id be there if i could. Guess I'm just a lesser fan than you. My apologies.

Utter cretins those who booed by the way, but as a lesser fan, my opinion is null and void.

Christ, hate to think what his thoughts are on me.....my first game for 5 years was the Sheff Weds home game. Why the hell would anyone boo the team off....yes we are 2-0 down....but to boo them? No. We have the best unbeaten record for 100 years, seems that's easily forgotten. We are bound to have an off day at some point  I just don't get the mentality of some of the fans.

• Like 4

Rothwell is fucking useless.

Edit for the time travelling simpletons that like to look back with the benefit of hindsight - this was posted just after the goal went in. It's called irony, you muppets.

Edited by Saint_clark
  • Haha 4

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 5-3 Huddersfield - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic