Summer Transfer Window 2024

Master Bates

Thinking of players who will return after their loans - Tall Paul, ABK, Charly, Perraud. 

ABK and Perraud particularly haven't really flourished (ABK is made of glass), so they will come back here and have very few interested parties in my opinion. Obviously wages may dictate things, but if we gain ABK and Perraud for the season that that's a nice little boost - they're still our players at the end of the day.

Charly is another one, I think the Juve chatter is just chatter - he's not doing anything there to warrant them spending any money on him, he'll be back here. I'm sure he'll still have interest but we hold the power as he has 4 years remaining. Will clubs pay what we want for Paul...? He's the one I can see generating the most interest.

Edited by S-Clarke
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, LGTL said:

Copious amounts of forward players - we’ll lose S Armstrong, A Armstrong,

Out of interest, where do we think AA would go if we don't get promoted? Would an EPL side come in for him on the back of 20+ goals for us this year despite his previous poor record in the PL? Surely we wouldn't sell him to a Championship rival? Or would we........?

3 minutes ago, CamSaint said:

Out of interest, where do we think AA would go if we don't get promoted? Would an EPL side come in for him on the back of 20+ goals for us this year despite his previous poor record in the PL? Surely we wouldn't sell him to a Championship rival? Or would we........?

Depends on the $$$, as we saw with Tella, any of our players have a value on their head and if a club meets it then we accept. Armstrong is a depreciating asset with only 1 year left, so this summer is the last time for us to get our money back on him. 

Edited by S-Clarke
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, S-Clarke said:

Thinking of players who will return after their loans - Tall Paul, ABK, Charly, Perraud. 

ABK and Perraud particularly haven't really flourished (ABK is made of glass), so they will come back here and have very few interested parties in my opinion. Obviously wages may dictate things, but if we gain ABK and Perraud for the season that that's a nice little boost - they're still our players at the end of the day.

Charly is another one, I think the Juve chatter is just chatter - he's not doing anything there to warrant them spending any money on him, he'll be back here. I'm sure he'll still have interest but we hold the power as he has 4 years remaining. Will clubs pay what we want for Paul...? He's the one I can see generating the most interest.

Interesting points.  Should Martin depart there are a few managers who might fancy getting a Championship tune out of that quartet next season.

21 hours ago, S-Clarke said:

Perraud can't get a game and has played just one full 90 minutes all season for Nice. Contract ends in 2025. He doesn't want to be at Saints but we will be lucky to loan him out unless we pay a large percentage of his wage.

ABK has played in five games all season and for 1 minute since October. He's done nothing to attract a buyer. he doesn't want to be here, but we will be paying him in some form or another until 2026. His agent is going to have to work overtime.

Charlie has played for 1, 1, 24, 61 and 90 minutes (a game in which he scored) and then missed the last three games through a hamstring injury. Juventus ain't spending €40m on him. Not a chance. We have him until 2028 and need to find a way/position to get the most out of him.

Onuachu scored 9 in 17 games, but due to the ACN and a broken arm, he's only played 29 minutes in last 12 games. There is talk of Trabzonspor buying him, but he'll be back in the summer and then loaned out again, with us paying a chunk of his wages. His contract ends in 2026 - no one is going to match what we have to pay him. We'd need to sweeten the deal a lot so that the buying club could match his current wage.

Lyanco missed 7 games due to injury, but has started the last 6 games at Qatar Stars. He may have found his level. One more year left on his Saints contract. He won't want to come back to Saints and we are probably happy for him to join the Stars, but we'll obviously have to do what is best to support our FFP requirements.

Caleta-Car was dropped for eight games in autumn, but has started 16 of last 18 games (suspended for other two) at Lyon. They have won 13, drawn 2 and lost 1 during that time. He won't want to come back to Saints to complete his contact in 2026, but seeing as we signed him for buttons, I doubt Lyon are going to offer much. Another situation where we may need to sweeten a deal so that they can pay him what we have to.

Lis has started every game for Goztepe bar one due to illness. You would think he would replace McCarthy as our third choice next season. 

Lis apart, none of them will want to be back at Saints, but you can bet we will be paying them all in July and August at the very least. 

Edited by Chez
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, Badger said:

Age - 17! 

“One for the future”. Great, that’s exactly what we need for a promotion push. 

He's started 11 of 12 games for Argentinos against sides like River Plate. 

• Like 1

Pretty sure Caleta Car was loaned for a year with an obligation to buy. No doubt at a loss for us.

Could PO be a useful different option in the championship?

ABK is as much use as a chocolate teapot I’d hope he never plays for us again. Absolute bottle job.

Perraud would be ok and Lyanco surely has to be binned for whatever we can take for him?

1 hour ago, Chez said:

Perraud can't get a game and has played just one full 90 minutes all season for Nice. Contract ends in 2025. He doesn't want to be at Saints but we will be lucky to loan him out unless we pay a large percentage of his wage.

ABK has played in five games all season and for 1 minute since October. He's done nothing to attract a buyer. he doesn't want to be here, but we will be paying him in some form or another until 2026. His agent is going to have to work overtime.

Charlie has played for 1, 1, 24, 61 and 90 minutes (a game in which he scored) and then missed the last three games through a hamstring injury. Juventus ain't spending €40m on him. Not a chance. We have him until 2028 and need to find a way/position to get the most out of him.

Onuachu scored 9 in 17 games, but due to the ACN and a broken arm, he's only played 29 minutes in last 12 games. There is talk of Trabzonspor buying him, but he'll be back in the summer and then loaned out again, with us paying a chunk of his wages. His contract ends in 2026 - no one is going to match what we have to pay him. We'd need to sweeten the deal a lot so that the buying club could match his current wage.

Lyanco missed 7 games due to injury, but has started the last 6 games at Qatar Stars. He may have found his level. One more year left on his Saints contract. He won't want to come back to Saints and we are probably happy for him to join the Stars, but we'll obviously have to do what is best to support our FFP requirements.

Caleta-Car was dropped for eight games in autumn, but has started 16 of last 18 games (suspended for other two) at Lyon. They have won 13, drawn 2 and lost 1 during that time. He won't want to come back to Saints to complete his contact in 2026, but seeing as we signed him for buttons, I doubt Lyon are going to offer much. Another situation where we may need to sweeten a deal so that they can pay him what we have to.

Lis has started every game for Goztepe bar one due to illness. You would think he would replace McCarthy as our third choice next season. 

Lis apart, none of them will want to be back at Saints, but you can bet we will be paying them all in July and August at the very least. 

I believe the Calta-Car deal is set as an obligation, so they will buy him for around £3m in the summer. It will automatically convert when the window opens.

Charly and ABK are the interesting 2 for me, they've not done enough in their respective loans to encourage any buyers - if anything their value has plummeted. I think it's in the interest of both to get their heads down, get fit and have a good season with us and then see where we are. We have tons left on their contracts and a good season with us is only going to increase their value again and/or get us promoted. 

ABK that melt hasn’t got the bottle to play for us in the championship and it’s players like him why we are here in the 1st place . Hope we can find another mug to take him even if it is on loan .

3 hours ago, IFHP said:

ABK that melt hasn’t got the bottle to play for us in the championship and it’s players like him why we are here in the 1st place . Hope we can find another mug to take him even if it is on loan .

Probably, but it was also because of players like Armstrong, Bednarek, Aribo etc and they've redeemed themselves. He's obviously incredibly injury prone which will limit any takers, I wouldn't be against him as a starting CB in this league - needs to rebuild his career and we can still give him that platform. If he does kick up and still demand to go then so be it, let him rot away in a polish league on loan on something.

We need to spend whatever money we have in the summer on smarter permanent signings than Shea and a crocked Stewart. Not to mention the panic buys of last January.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, SNSUN said:

We need to spend whatever money we have in the summer on smarter permanent signings than Shea and a crocked Stewart. Not to mention the panic buys of last January.

Thought this was pretty unfair on Shea Charles. Overall he hasn’t necessarily been poor.

I’d argue Sulemana has been A LOT poorer. A £20m (hahaha) who can’t even hack it at a lower level.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, FarehamSaintJames said:

Thought this was pretty unfair on Shea Charles. Overall he hasn’t necessarily been poor.

I’d argue Sulemana has been A LOT poorer. A £20m (hahaha) who can’t even hack it at a lower level.

I'd argue Charles has been poor. £15m isn't buttons either. However, both are young and still developing their game so cutting both some slack might be an idea.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Chez said:

I'd argue Charles has been poor. £15m isn't buttons either. However, both are young and still developing their game so cutting both some slack might be an idea.

My only argument would be Sulemana was brought in as a Premier League level player. He had Ligue 1 experience and was linked very highly to top teams. The expectation of his performances are way higher than Shea Charles.

Charles has no control over what the club forked out for him. No real first team experience. I’d say it’s more club risk/incompetence that hasn’t helped. Had he been £5m no one would’ve batted an eye.

I’d say he has been unfortunate not to stay on the pitch/be part of a squad or start on some occasions this season. Peoples reactions on here when Downes was out and Charles wasn’t playing spoke volumes, and it wasn’t that people thought he was poor.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, FarehamSaintJames said:

Charles has been poor imo. City pulled our pants down on him (and Baz, Larios, and to an extent, Edozie). 

Sulemana has the ability to tear this league apart, but he looks like he doesn't want to be out there playing for us. 

All of the above were a waste of money. Sulemana more then the rest, and the frustrating thing is that with some proper effort, we'd have made a good profit from him. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, egg said:

Charles has been poor imo. City pulled our pants down on him (and Baz, Larios, and to an extent, Edozie). 

Sulemana has the ability to tear this league apart, but he looks like he doesn't want to be out there playing for us. 

All of the above were a waste of money. Sulemana more then the rest, and the frustrating thing is that with some proper effort, we'd have made a good profit from him. 

Our recruitment from City has been poor, with the exception of Lavia. None of those players have proven to be good championship players and they were bought for the PL.  Suppose we have to reserve judgment on Larios as he hasn’t played in the championship 

• Like 3

The only players who have been given enough match time this season under Martin to prove beyond any doubt that they are absolute crap are Manning and Adams. To a lesser extent perhaps Baz has shown that he still has some learning to do but Shea Charles like many other kids has been messed about enough times with RM's weird team selections to do the poor lad's head in. How can he be expected to show his full talent under those circumstances? He is one of those whom I expect to hand in their notice in June and wouldn't blame him. RM is surely "Marmite Man" and there will be a significant exodus of talent in the summer if we fail to go up.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Charlie Wayman said:

The only players who have been given enough match time this season under Martin to prove beyond any doubt that they are absolute crap are Manning and Adams. To a lesser extent perhaps Baz has shown that he still has some learning to do but Shea Charles like many other kids has been messed about enough times with RM's weird team selections to do the poor lad's head in. How can he be expected to show his full talent under those circumstances? He is one of those whom I expect to hand in their notice in June and wouldn't blame him. RM is surely "Marmite Man" and there will be a significant exodus of talent in the summer if we fail to go up.

Manning, I think, is largely following daft orders. You could see from his 1st pre season game that he was doing things differently to others (ie drifting inside) and that will have come from playing for RM before and knowing what he's expected to do. He's also had some pretty non existent cover in front of him lots of the time. Played as a conventional left back, with some hardworking cover ahead of him, I think he'd be decent enough. 

Adams though has been shite. If he could finish, we'd be knocking on the door of the top 2. His inadequacies are that significant imo - he's really cost us. 

As for Charles, the Liverpool cup game was him in a nutshell. If I was in RM's shoes, I'd have no trust in him either. 

Honestly don’t care who else we buy in the summer but if we don’t buy a striker I’ll be pissed off. 

I wouldn’t pin my hopes on a player who’s spent eighteen months out injured.

Lack of a striker is our downfall this season; we would’ve converted so many of those draws to wins.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, FarehamSaintJames said:

Honestly don’t care who else we buy in the summer but if we don’t buy a striker I’ll be pissed off. 

I wouldn’t pin my hopes on a player who’s spent eighteen months out injured.

Lack of a striker is our downfall this season; we would’ve converted so many of those draws to wins.

Need to do what we can to sign Flynniesta.

• Like 1

Out

Bednerak, KWP, Adams, Stu - Although, Adams aside, I'd like to keep, these will all leave for definate. 

Mara, Sulemana, McCarthy, along with those out on loan this season need to move on for us to clear the crap and free up some wage budget.

That leave a massive hole with the our current loans probably not returning. 

In

Downes & THB (unlikley)

Fraser

Ronnie Edwards (CB at Peterbrough), Miovski (striker at Aberdeen)

New winger, New Keeper

Biggest fear is that we need to find replacements for downes and THB, which is likley. That'll be a disaster. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dman said:

Out

Bednerak, KWP, Adams, Stu - Although, Adams aside, I'd like to keep, these will all leave for definate. 

Mara, Sulemana, McCarthy, along with those out on loan this season need to move on for us to clear the crap and free up some wage budget.

In

Downes & THB (unlikley)

Fraser

New winger, New Keeper

Biggest fear is that we need to find replacements for downes and THB, which is likley. That'll be a disaster. 

We really are going to be lacking a spine to our team if we don't go up. Not getting Downes/THB will really hurt us. We'll have no bite in midfield, a defence built around Jack Stephens at centre back and Baz in goal. Plus the no-longer hilarious and well documented lack of a recognised striker.

I would say it's an opportunity for our recruitment department to really shine but they're pretty much picking players with a pin and a blindfold these days.

On 07/04/2024 at 18:30, disconnect said:

Doubt he’d sign for us if we’re the championship. Harwood-Bellis also going to be a big miss

I know we have an obligation on THB if we get promoted but I do hope we push to sign him anyway if we don't go up. Yes he'll have Prem offers and yes we won't be able to compete if that happens, I'm just hoping, based on nothing but blind hope, that he finds he's happy here and is willing to help us push on next season. I can't see it but I do think talks will occur at the very least. I still can't believe Burnley didn't sign him. 

Edited by SNSUN

11 minutes ago, SNSUN said:

I know we have an obligation on THB if we get promoted but I do hope we push to sign him anyway if we don't go up. Yes he'll have Prem offers and yes we won't be able to compete if that happens, I'm just hoping, based on nothing but blind hope, that he finds he's happy here and is willing to help us push on next season. I can't see it but I do think talks will occur at the very least. I still can't believe Burnley didn't sign him. 

Not a chance we’re forking out £20m if we’re still in championship.

Just now, ErwinK1961 said:

Not a chance we’re forking out £20m if we’re still in championship.

Perhaps not but it beats spending money on unproven entities like Charles and injured players like Stewart. I don't think we will have him next season (if we don't go up), it's just wishful thinking.

Having a quick look at contracts, excluding youth, the players out of contract in the summer are: Alex McCarthy, Che and Stu. Personally I hope we give Stu a new deal, I think he breezes hot and cold but he's largely been good this season and still has another couple of years in him. 

As for 2025 contracts, we have: AA, KWP, Stephens, Janny B and Meghoma. Some new contracts need to be offered there in the next few months.

52 minutes ago, SNSUN said:

Perhaps not but it beats spending money on unproven entities like Charles and injured players like Stewart. I don't think we will have him next season (if we don't go up), it's just wishful thinking.

I agree totally, we’d have been better off pooling the funds wasted on Charles and Stewart and buying THB and loaning a ST and CB. The issue then though would be whether he’d want to joint permanently.

Edited by ErwinK1961

On 10/04/2024 at 09:31, Dman said:

Out

In

Downes & THB (unlikley)

Fraser

New winger, New Keeper

Ronnie Edwards is a great shout.  

• Like 1

Got to do all we can to keep Downes hugely influential player. 

would also keep Frazer. They’re the two main loan players, no chance THB stays if we don’t go up.

We won’t sign a new keeper they’ll stick with Baz and suffer the consequences. 

whatever division we’re in going to be another huge turnover with players going back from loans, end of contracts and I’d imagine someone will come in for Walker-Peters

14 hours ago, Turkish said:

whatever division we’re in going to be another huge turnover with players going back from loans, end of contracts and I’d imagine someone will come in for Walker-Peters

seeing as many on here had a lot to say about Forrest signing a record number of player when they went up, I wonder how many would object to us signing 20 (hopefully prem standard) players should we do the same? That wont happen of course, but the squad is not exactly blessed with players that Prem sides will be knocking our door down to sign if we fail to go up.

Go up or stay down, there are bound to be a couple of outstanding youngsters with potential to be picked up from Man City. But please, not another GK. 

This a route taken before Wilcox arrived so don’t see it going completely with his departure. 

2 hours ago, Chez said:

seeing as many on here had a lot to say about Forrest signing a record number of player when they went up, I wonder how many would object to us signing 20 (hopefully prem standard) players should we do the same? That wont happen of course, but the squad is not exactly blessed with players that Prem sides will be knocking our door down to sign if we fail to go up.

We’re going to need too. Whatever happens We will lose about 8 current first team squad players with loans and contracts ending. Of the rest how many are premier league level? KWP is, the rest hard to make a case for any of them. We’ve got plenty of players that have played in the premier league that doesn’t make them premier league players 

2 hours ago, Chez said:

Don't forget that if we do make it up, THB is an obligation signing - so he will be ours by default for around £20mish. I'd say he's a PL level player,  along with KWP. I reckon we'd also sign Downes and Fraser and I'd also put them down as PL standard.

Our big 'new' signings would need to be...

1st Choice GK. We cannot continue blindly with the Bazunu experiment again. He'd become the cover.

1st Choice 2nd CB - Bednarek and Stephens would become squad cover.

1st Choice LB - upgrade on manning, he'd become squad cover.

1st Choice CM - upgrade on Smallbone/Aribo in CM.

1st Choice ST - replacement for Adams etc. Goes without saying, we'd need a PL striker (or someone capable of scoring goals in the PL).

If we get those 5 signings right (8 including the perm additions of THB, Fraser and Downes) through the spine then I think we have much more of a structure to enable us to get most out of some of our younger lads too.

Obviously would need to sign some depth in certain areas, but I don't think the overhaul should we go up will be as much as 20 new additions. I would estimate around 10/11 new additions (including making the loans perm). I wouldn't be comfortable with anymore than that.

• Like 1

If we were to go up, then RM would be manager unless Brighton get him. If he's here then we're playing this season's system. One of SR's goals is to keep the player wages low. They didn't mind bringing in a load of duds, but individually it's a goal.

So, I can see them keeping the core of what we have, looking to offload all the loan players yet again. That means they can focus on bringing in the players RM needs to get his system working across a whole game, even if loans in places. We'd also keep a lot of players who can work within the system, without having to go through the process for a second season.

They may try to bring in some talented youngsters. We do have quite a few in the squad already though. And there might also be movement for those going into their last year too.

GK- Joe Lumley - 2025, Gavin Bazunu - 2027 (U21)

After 2 seasons of Baz, I can easily see it being 3. We'd be looking for a 2/3rd choice there. Lis if SR are looking within the group, I guess.

FB -Kyle Walker-Peters – 2025, Ryan Manning - 2027, James Bree - 2026, Juan Larios - 2027 (U21), Jayden Meghoma - 2025

With Stephens available here, I can see them sticking. Romain Perraud wasn't fancied by RM.

CB -Jack Stephens – 2025, Taylor Harwood-Bellis - 2024, Jan Bednarek - 2025

We've ABK, DCC and Lyanco coming back. If none of those are fancied, and no youth talent is available, then we'd need a fourth, especially if Charles is probably not fancied to fill in. I could see it being Charles though.

CM - Joe Aribo - 2026, Will Smallbone – 2026, Shea Charles - 2027 (U21)

Flynn Downes would be perfect here, if we could get him. That's still not enough though. Charles is young, and not fully able to fill the DM position. We'd need another here, since we've never properly replaced Romeu. With Stu going it  would also be nice to have Alcaraz back, but is going to find it frustrating, unless his game has developed in the way RM wants. RM has also moved Stephens here.

MR/L -Adam Armstrong - 2025, Kamaldeen Sulemana - 2027 (U21), Samuel Edozie - 2027 (U21), Sam Amo-Ameyaw - 2026 (U21)

Fraser has said he's want to stay, so a deal there probably. That leaves a gap for a direct wide player, to offer us something different, as Tella did.

ST- Ross Stewart - 2026, Sékou Mara - 2026 (U21)

With Che going and Mara not being someone you'd want to pin a season on beside so far crocked Stewart, we may need a couple of reinforcements here. AA is a back up option, but we play better when he's wider. Ounachu would be back, offering something different. But too different for RM's needs. SR haven't been able to get one functional replacement, so two might be beyond them, let alone of a PL standard.

We've also got the likes of  Tyler Dibling, Dom Ballard, Cam Bragg and Nico Lawrence looking to get more minutes at some point. SR will want to ensure there's pathway options.

Edited by Holmes_and_Watson
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Holmes_and_Watson said:

If we were to go up, then RM would be manager unless Brighton get him. If he's here then we're playing this season's system. One of SR's goals is to keep the player wages low. They didn't mind bringing in a load of duds, but individually it's a goal.

So, I can see them keeping the core of what we have, looking to offload all the loan players yet again. That means they can focus on bringing in the players RM needs to get his system working across a whole game, even if loans in places. We'd also keep a lot of players who can work within the system, without having to go through the process for a second season.

They may try to bring in some talented youngsters. We do have quite a few in the squad already though. And there might also be movement for those going into their last year too.

After 2 seasons of Baz, I can easily see it being 3. We'd be looking for a 2/3rd choice there. Lis if SR are looking within the group, I guess.

FB -Kyle Walker-Peters – 2025, Ryan Manning - 2027, James Bree - 2026, Juan Larios - 2027 (U21), Jayden Meghoma - 2025

With Stephens available here, I can see them sticking. Romain Perraud wasn't fancied by RM.

We've ABK, DCC and Lyanco coming back. If none of those are fancied, and no youth talent is available, then we'd need a fourth, especially if Charles is probably not fancied to fill in. I could see it being Charles though.

Flynn Downes would be perfect here, if we could get him. That's still not enough though. Charles is young, and not fully able to fill the DM position. We'd need another here, since we've never properly replaced Romeu. With Stu going it  would also be nice to have Alcaraz back, but is going to find it frustrating, unless his game has developed in the way RM wants.

MR/L -Adam Armstrong - 2025, Kamaldeen Sulemana - 2027 (U21), Samuel Edozie - 2027 (U21), Sam Amo-Ameyaw - 2026 (U21)

Fraser has said he's want to stay, so a deal there probably. That leaves a gap for a direct wide player, to offer us something different, as Tella did.

With Che going and Mara not being someone you'd want to pin a season on beside so far crocked Stewart, we may need a couple of reinforcements here. AA is a back up option, but we play better when he's wider. Ounachu would be back, offering something different. But too different for RM's needs. SR haven't been able to get one functional replacement, so two might be beyond them, let alone of a PL standard.

We've also got the likes of  Tyler Dibling, Dom Ballard, Cam Bragg and Nico Lawrence looking to get more minutes at some point. SR will want to ensure there's pathway options.

When you put it like that - maybe we should stay in the Championship 😉 

31 minutes ago, coalman said:

When you put it like that - maybe we should stay in the Championship 😉 

I just went back and added that Stephens can also play in midfield. He can also play everywhere else, but I thought it looked cluttered. That should put your promtion fears to rest. 🙂

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Turkish said:

We’re going to need too. Whatever happens We will lose about 8 current first team squad players with loans and contracts ending. Of the rest how many are premier league level? KWP is, the rest hard to make a case for any of them. We’ve got plenty of players that have played in the premier league that doesn’t make them premier league players 

I see a lot of decent championship players. A few may be able to play in the Prem, but not many that look like they will thrive. Our nippers like Meghoma can't get a game while we are in the championship. Gonna be tough for them to make the leap with next to no experience under their belts.

Burnley, who were pretty impressive in the championship, signed 13 and loaned in another 5. I'd of thought we'd need to do similar.

4 hours ago, Holmes_and_Watson said:

Flynn Downes would be perfect here, if we could get him. That's still not enough though. Charles is young, and not fully able to fill the DM position. We'd need another here, since we've never properly replaced Romeu. With Stu going it  would also be nice to have Alcaraz back, but is going to find it frustrating, unless his game has developed in the way RM wants. RM has also moved Stephens here.

Fucking brilliant that it’s a goal of SR to keep wages low.  We’re sure to be successful.

• Haha 1

Che Adams will be going. You don’t stall month after month if you’ve got an intention of staying.

Stu Armstrong could go either way. Could see him moving back to Scotland but hear he and RM have a good relationship.

Alex McCarthy - evict with immediate effect.

In terms of players staying it is fully dependant on what league we’re in.

3 hours ago, FarehamSaintJames said:

Che Adams will be going. You don’t stall month after month if you’ve got an intention of staying.

Stu Armstrong could go either way. Could see him moving back to Scotland but hear he and RM have a good relationship.

Alex McCarthy - evict with immediate effect.

In terms of players staying it is fully dependant on what league we’re in.

Stuey is gone, Is moving on to law.

• Like 1