Turkish Posted 22 hours ago Posted 22 hours ago On 06/10/2026 at 12:31, EssEffCee said: Please none of this noddy 'spy when we want' stuff on Sunday. Best response is to remind the cunts of the charity thieving inbreds that they are. Spy when we want we can smell you over here pay up Pompey calling them poopey should result in a scalping
ItchenRob Posted 22 hours ago Posted 22 hours ago 45 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said: Sure I read somewhere that Pompey have loads of players out. I saw the same, but one of the comments was that out of the 9 mentioned only 4 were anywhere near the first team (but I didn't check any of that!)😇
JohnnyShearer2.0 Posted 22 hours ago Posted 22 hours ago 3 hours ago, bpsaint said: Buzzing about this, all back in training and Tonda at the wheel. Although equally could have kept the status of Latin and Peretz quiet until Sunday and kept them guessing. Jander has been training for.........two weeks now
TonyF Posted 22 hours ago Posted 22 hours ago 27 minutes ago, Toadhall Saint said: God only knows - the standard of journalism in this country is so poor. Trump says it's pretty bad in the States too.... haha
Toadhall Saint Posted 22 hours ago Posted 22 hours ago 2 minutes ago, TonyF said: Trump says it's pretty bad in the States too.... haha Only if they print the truth 😉
whelk Posted 22 hours ago Posted 22 hours ago (edited) Everyone fit, and fuck all punishment. Reasons to be cheerful, 5-1. Annihilation. Edited 22 hours ago by whelk 2
skintsaint Posted 22 hours ago Posted 22 hours ago 1 hour ago, AlexLaw76 said: Sure I read somewhere that Pompey have loads of players out. ah bollox. 1
Dman Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago 1 hour ago, whelk said: Who was that woman asking questions at press conference? Fucking idiot 3 of the worst questions I think I’ve ever heard. I’m a touch disappointed he didn’t respond with “I couldn’t give a fuck” to her ridiculous comment about how the skate fans will react. Some decent female sports commentators out there, but silly bints like that, who clearly have no idea about the game, give them a bad name. 2
Football Special Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago 23 hours ago, RedArmy said: Strange to think there will be nippers in the pubs on Sunday that have never seen it. 22 years since we beat those cunts in the league. Jeez scary number that, i was early 20s then, feels a lifetime ago. About time we put that right, but the way these games go a draw wouldn't surprise me 1
Football Special Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago (edited) 23 hours ago, RedArmy said: Edited 21 hours ago by Football Special
23rdSaint Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago (edited) 1 hour ago, whelk said: Who was that woman asking questions at press conference? Fucking idiot Sounded like Louise Taylor, the Guardian's North East Correspondent. Was critical of us in her articles at the time. Comes across as a peculiar character – like, just really odd. Saw lots of negative comments from Newcastle, Sunderland and Middlesborough fans towards her reporting. Edited 21 hours ago by 23rdSaint 2
Turkish Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago 2 minutes ago, Football Special said: Jeez scary number that, i was early 20s then, feels a lifetime ago. About time we put that right, but the way these games go a draw wouldn't surprise me weve only beaten them twice in the league in 50 years!! 10 games 2 wins for us 3 for them and 5 draws, apart from last season 0-0 weve also led in all the draws
whelk Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago 38 minutes ago, Dman said: 3 of the worst questions I think I’ve ever heard. I’m a touch disappointed he didn’t respond with “I couldn’t give a fuck” to her ridiculous comment about how the skate fans will react. Some decent female sports commentators out there, but silly bints like that, who clearly have no idea about the game, give them a bad name. He should’ve answered those fuckers will always be angry and miserable as they come from Portsmouth.
AlexLaw76 Posted 20 hours ago Posted 20 hours ago It is obvious how they will set up. defend in numbers, block the space in their defensive 3rd, try and turn it into a scrap and try to hit us on the break. 3
bpsaint Posted 20 hours ago Posted 20 hours ago 55 minutes ago, Football Special said: Jeez scary number that, i was early 20s then, feels a lifetime ago. About time we put that right, but the way these games go a draw wouldn't surprise me Tbf that’s the sort of silly stat that those skate cunts will wank each other off over, the reality being that it’s been so long because they’ve spent the majority of the last 22 years below us. 3
Badger Posted 20 hours ago Posted 20 hours ago 43 minutes ago, Turkish said: weve only beaten them twice in the league in 50 years!! 10 games 2 wins for us 3 for them and 5 draws, apart from last season 0-0 weve also led in all the draws Is it really that poor a record ? Partly due to how infrequently we play them to some degree. Doesn’t seem that long ago - to me anyway - when we were playing and beating them in Division 2 in the 70’s. 2-1 at The Dell, Ron Davies scored a penalty for them. Pretty feisty afternoon with Jim Steele sent off, and someone (Saints fan) running on the pitch to attack the referee. Plenty of off field action on the terraces as well. Won 2-1 down there on Boxing Day. Following season beat them 4-0 at The Dell, Channon hat trick and absolute masterclass. Then beat them 2-1 at Nottarf Krap on the Monday after the FA Cup SF. Channon with an injury time winner. That last match did actually - literally even - relegate them. So for all the shit about ‘4-1 and we sent the scummers down’ bullshit, no they fucking didn’t, yet another Portsmyth . But we did put the final nail in their coffins to send them down. 1
Toadhall Saint Posted 20 hours ago Posted 20 hours ago 9 minutes ago, bpsaint said: Tbf that’s the sort of silly stat that those skate cunts will wank each other off over, the reality being that it’s been so long because they’ve spent the majority of the last 22 years below us. I think you mean irrelevant
The Wyvern Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago 1 hour ago, Turkish said: weve only beaten them twice in the league in 50 years!! 10 games 2 wins for us 3 for them and 5 draws, apart from last season 0-0 weve also led in all the draws Beaten them 4 times in the cup in that period though. 1
RedArmy Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago 1 hour ago, bpsaint said: Tbf that’s the sort of silly stat that those skate cunts will wank each other off over, the reality being that it’s been so long because they’ve spent the majority of the last 22 years below us. Not sure how they could. It’s been 21 years since they beat us in the league and 16 years since they beat us full stop. They’ll have nippers in their pubs that have never seen them beat us 1
Harry_SFC Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago 53 minutes ago, RedArmy said: Not sure how they could. It’s been 21 years since they beat us in the league and 16 years since they beat us full stop. They’ll have nippers in their pubs that have never seen them beat us And that is going to be extended even further. If I'm being honest I'm going into this hell of a lot more confident than either of the two games last season, that's for sure. Unless we do something stupid like get an early sending off, I think we win this one comfortably. 4
St Chalet Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/3988125.stm Sunday this URL never needs to appear again.
Lighthouse Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago 15 minutes ago, St Chalet said: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/3988125.stm Sunday this URL never needs to appear again. "Saints were desperate for a win to save Wigley from the axe." Erm…. I don’t think we were. 8
23rdSaint Posted 15 hours ago Posted 15 hours ago The opposing view: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/live/cw073gnez9gdt?post=asset%3A32a6d64a-d344-471d-bad5-a52d2a2c1082#post Nothing particularly revelatory – a boring and professional interview. He says they're the underdogs. They seem to have a ton of injuries to key players. No digs.
manji Posted 14 hours ago Posted 14 hours ago (edited) 8 hours ago, Dman said: 3 of the worst questions I think I’ve ever heard. I’m a touch disappointed he didn’t respond with “I couldn’t give a fuck” to her ridiculous comment about how the skate fans will react. Some decent female sports commentators out there, but silly bints like that, who clearly have no idea about the game, give them a bad name. She came over as a complete lunatic. Sunderland fan uses her job at The Guardian to make lame attempts to wind up Newcastle/Boro fans. she visited Qatar and gave the World Cup bid a glowing report and failed to mention Qatari government paid for her all expenses trip. Shame Tonda didn’t know that . She should have been sacked surely ? Edited 13 hours ago by manji
trousers Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago 14 hours ago, Turkish said: weve only beaten them twice in the league in 50 years!! 10 games 2 wins for us 3 for them and 5 draws, apart from last season 0-0 weve also led in all the draws The current football club that plays at Fratton Park was founded in 2012... 2
Turkish Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago 9 minutes ago, trousers said: The current football club that plays at Fratton Park was founded in 2012... never beaten them in the league then 😭 2
tdmickey3 Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago 1 hour ago, Turkish said: never beaten them in the league then 😭 Soon to be rectified
TheAlehouseBrawlers Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago We're all hoping for a demolition-derby but they will no doubt bung everyone behind the ball and hope to catch us on the break. We really do need to score early to open them up, then we could tear them up. Crowd needs to be intense and up for it from the off.
skintsaint Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 18 minutes ago, TheAlehouseBrawlers said: We're all hoping for a demolition-derby but they will no doubt bung everyone behind the ball and hope to catch us on the break. We really do need to score early to open them up, then we could tear them up. Crowd needs to be intense and up for it from the off. I'm expecting for us to start slow, concede a shit goal then try and get back into it. 1
TheAlehouseBrawlers Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 3 minutes ago, skintsaint said: I'm expecting for us to start slow, concede a shit goal then try and get back into it. That's the fear..........
Barnacle Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Two important results known by 2pm on Sunday. 1) Tonda’s suspended sentence (good result) 2) Saints - P*pey (😇 victory 🙏) In the hypothetical scenario where you get one victory only which would you have picked: a) Tonda 6 week ban - not suspended. Saints win b) Tonda 6 week ban - suspended. Saints lose (a) or (b) ?
franniesTache Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago (edited) Losing to those lying, scabbing, emergency service abusing, charity robbing, fish fucking cunts is just not an option. I don't care if we smash them 5-0 or win 1-0 on a cheated handball goal we have to fucking win and rub their dirty little unwashed faces in it. The city should be rocking for this, the chapel front line needs to be in their face from the off, and every side of the ground even those who choose to be as far away from them as possible in the Northam need to dig out their players and fans at every opportunity. Remind these cunts they don't deserve to breathe the same air as us, let alone be in our ground or city, they're beneath us, always will be, always should be. Fuck the skate cunts, up the scum! Edited 4 hours ago by franniesTache
Turkish Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 1 minute ago, franniesTache said: Losing to those lying, scabbing, emergency service abusing, charity robbing, fish fucking cunts is just not an option. I don't care if we smash them 5-0 or win 1-0 on a cheated handball goal we have to fucking win and rub their dirty little unwashed faces in it. The city should be rocking for this, the chapel front line needs to be in their face from the off, and every side of the ground even those who choose to be as far away from them as possible in the Northam need to dig out their players and fans at every opportunity. Remind these cunts they don't deserve to breath the same air as us, let alone be in our ground or city, they're beneath us, always will be, always should be. Fuck the skate cunts, up the scum! and people wonder why this game is a bubble fixture 5
tdmickey3 Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 8 minutes ago, franniesTache said: Losing to those lying, scabbing, emergency service abusing, charity robbing, fish fucking cunts is just not an option. I don't care if we smash them 5-0 or win 1-0 on a cheated handball goal we have to fucking win and rub their dirty little unwashed faces in it. The city should be rocking for this, the chapel front line needs to be in their face from the off, and every side of the ground even those who choose to be as far away from them as possible in the Northam need to dig out their players and fans at every opportunity. Remind these cunts they don't deserve to breath the same air as us, let alone be in our ground or city, they're beneath us, always will be, always should be. Fuck the skate cunts, up the scum! I think you held back bit there. 2
franniesTache Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 2 minutes ago, tdmickey3 said: I think you held back bit there. Not wrong though is it? 2
DellBlockH Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 8 minutes ago, franniesTache said: Losing to those lying, scabbing, emergency service abusing, charity robbing, fish fucking cunts is just not an option. I don't care if we smash them 5-0 or win 1-0 on a cheated handball goal we have to fucking win and rub their dirty little unwashed faces in it. The city should be rocking for this, the chapel front line needs to be in their face from the off, and every side of the ground even those who choose to be as far away from them as possible in the Northam need to dig out their players and fans at every opportunity. Remind these cunts they don't deserve to breath the same air as us, let alone be in our ground or city, they're beneath us, always will be, always should be. Fuck the skate cunts, up the scum! I know I'm going to come over as a mealy-mouthed tosser here but I really don't get the hatred. Yes, I want us to win. Yes, I'd be very happy to see Portsmouth relegated. But I don't hate Portsmouth fans for being Portsmouth fans. They, like us, are just supporting their local club. We come from two fairly similar cities on the south coast of England. Both cities have their good and bad points. Coming from one doesn't make you superior over those coming from the other - except for the purposes of a joke. Having said all that, I'll no doubt be joining in with "Who are you?" chants when we go two up in Sunday. 1 2
suewhistle Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago Like DBH above I shall no doubt be raucous occasionally in my support especially if er.. I get an early train and stumble on an open pub.. But living as I do over in a PO area it's all a bit of banter whether it's down the nearest pub to watch football -"Oh, are scummers on then?", or the guy on the next plot at the allotment or my old team mates from football, some of whom actually go to Fratton, occasionally.. I've occasionally had a few Portsmyths thrown at me in the pub, but there are stupid people everywhere, and the same ones are the sort who tell me why my EV can't take me across Europe, solar panels don't work at night (doh!) and other easily ignorable crap. 2
franniesTache Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago 18 minutes ago, DellBlockH said: I know I'm going to come over as a mealy-mouthed tosser here but I really don't get the hatred. Yes, I want us to win. Yes, I'd be very happy to see Portsmouth relegated. But I don't hate Portsmouth fans for being Portsmouth fans. They, like us, are just supporting their local club. We come from two fairly similar cities on the south coast of England. Both cities have their good and bad points. Coming from one doesn't make you superior over those coming from the other - except for the purposes of a joke. Having said all that, I'll no doubt be joining in with "Who are you?" chants when we go two up in Sunday. Bollocks to that, i've been there enough times, and had enough of their "welcomes" to know they're the dredges of society. Portsmouth is the clagnut of england, and for some reason they're proud of it. 4
EssEffCee Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago 41 minutes ago, Barnacle said: Two important results known by 2pm on Sunday. 1) Tonda’s suspended sentence (good result) 2) Saints - P*pey (😇 victory 🙏) In the hypothetical scenario where you get one victory only which would you have picked: a) Tonda 6 week ban - not suspended. Saints win b) Tonda 6 week ban - suspended. Saints lose (a) or (b) ? Option a every day of the week. This is by far the most important fixture this season.
EssEffCee Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago 21 minutes ago, DellBlockH said: I know I'm going to come over as a mealy-mouthed tosser here but I really don't get the hatred. Yes, I want us to win. Yes, I'd be very happy to see Portsmouth relegated. But I don't hate Portsmouth fans for being Portsmouth fans. They, like us, are just supporting their local club. We come from two fairly similar cities on the south coast of England. Both cities have their good and bad points. Coming from one doesn't make you superior over those coming from the other - except for the purposes of a joke. Having said all that, I'll no doubt be joining in with "Who are you?" chants when we go two up in Sunday. Nah fuck 'em the charity thieving cunts. Always been a bunch of scumbags and will always will be. Calling the cities fairly similar is a wild take. Very different people from each and I wish them nothing but suffering. 4
tdmickey3 Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago I have a memory of a visit to their shithole when a lot of their scummy fans were doing the "cut your throat" gestures to us. Anyone with that mentality deserves to be called out for what they are, disgusting scum 1
Football Special Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago Quite enjoy watching this in the build up, plenty of familiar faces feature 👊 1
Paul_B Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 2 hours ago, skintsaint said: I'm expecting for us to start slow, concede a shit goal then try and get back into it. Standard Saints behaviour
Patrick Bateman Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 1 hour ago, Football Special said: Quite enjoy watching this in the build up, plenty of familiar faces feature 👊 Funny because I watched that again last night too 😂
Patrick Bateman Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 1 hour ago, suewhistle said: I've occasionally had a few Portsmyths thrown at me in the pub, but there are stupid people everywhere, and the same ones are the sort who tell me why my EV can't take me across Europe, solar panels don't work at night (doh!) and other easily ignorable crap. I presume the conversation flows something like this ... "snort, wot u got dem solarrr fings for, snort, they dint charge ure milkfloat at night does it, snort, lefty dross" Yes? 1
Toadhall Saint Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, Football Special said: Quite enjoy watching this in the build up, plenty of familiar faces feature 👊 They wanted out of Hampshire when docker hughes stood for the 6:57 back in the 80’s. 1
warsash saint Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Anyone know if fanzones will be open after game to hopefully celebrate & watch the Premiership games?
Football Special Posted 28 minutes ago Posted 28 minutes ago 37 minutes ago, suewhistle said: Is TCWTB still on our banned list? I don't think so, wasn't the whole build up last year overshadowed by Mr Westwood losing his wig at Romsey Town ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now