Derby v Saints - Pre Match Build Up

exit2

Considering we've drawn 2-2 there on 3 separate occasions, I'd probably put money on that scoreline again. I'd certainly take a draw, just so that we're not the team who are the first to lose to Derby in the league for nearly a year.

It's not gonna happen. Derby will hammer us today and break the hoodoo in style.

You miserable negative toads. :mad:

15 posts in and everyone saying we cant beat a team who have'nt won for a year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We may not have got the results we wanted from the first two games against top teams but come on, ffs, we CAN beat derby :mad:

I for one will maintain my confidence in the team for a while and go for a saints 2 nil win :)

Come on you reds ( or yellows, greys, whatever we are today :confused: )

Why do we have 2 reserve keepers?!

Surely just put someone like cork in.

Doesn't look very likely to me,no substitute defenders?

Can only be a false lead from th OS to hide our real game plan.

Cork for Bart or Forecast would make it about right, unless Morgan is to drop back if there's an injury or defaillance in defence of course-not wise,not wise.

Maybe Kelvin will be off soon so Forcast is being involved in the 1st team more. I cant see us having 2 keepers on the bench but you can take as many as you want in the squad. Cork wont play in this game or make the bench IMO as its too soon for him to jump into the way we are trying to play.

Should be a good game though. Its just a matter of time before we get all the boxes ticked on the same day and look like a good team. Would be absolutley amazed if that happens too often though.

As for JP losing hiss job based on results I cant see it happening unless we look like a team that is not at least moving in the right direction. If we look like we did last year then it will happen. But looking like we do right now we still look like we are doing the right things.

Maybe Kelvin will be off soon so Forcast is being involved in the 1st team more. I cant see us having 2 keepers on the bench but you can take as many as you want in the squad. Cork wont play in this game or make the bench IMO as its too soon for him to jump into the way we are trying to play.

Should be a good game though. Its just a matter of time before we get all the boxes ticked on the same day and look like a good team. Would be absolutley amazed if that happens too often though.

As for JP losing hiss job based on results I cant see it happening unless we look like a team that is not at least moving in the right direction. If we look like we did last year then it will happen. But looking like we do right now we still look like we are doing the right things.

I don't know then, the BBC preview(for what it's worth) says Cork goes straight into the squad and may make the bench, confusion abounds-as usual,when the info available seems very doubtful.

I predict we will struggle to score again. While I do favor this formation over 4-4-2, its biggest weakness is having only one man in the box. Our wingers are being told to stay too wide and the player in the hole isn't supporting the striker enough. Until we can learn to get more players in and around the box to receive crosses we won't score more than 1 goal a game IMO.

Derby have 13 new players since last season. Their track record over the past year is now irrelevant. They have a very good loan from Arsenal and made some other good signings.

If they happen to gel today and thrash us - its not the end of the world. If we win by three - it doesnt mean were going up. Lets just hope for a good match and a point.

Derby have 13 new players since last season. Their track record over the past year is now irrelevant. They have a very good loan from Arsenal and made some other good signings.

If they happen to gel today and thrash us - its not the end of the world. If we win by three - it doesnt mean were going up. Lets just hope for a good match and a point.

Are you Burley??

A good match and a point??

Let's hope we stuff Derby 4-0!!!

Can anyone confirm the team?

They were just talking about White on Solent, so I guess he's playing or they might have just been talking about the squad.

Missed the line-up though.

I'm keen to find out as soon as possible so I can plan how I'm going to win loads of money from the match.

Thanks.

Can anyone confirm the team?

They were just talking about White on Solent, so I guess he's playing or they might have just been talking about the squad.

Missed the line-up though.

I'm keen to find out as soon as possible so I can plan how I'm going to win loads of money from the match.

Thanks.

Davis, James, Perry, Svensson, Surman; Schneiderlin, Gillet, Lallana, Holmes, White, Mcgoldrick