I wonder if these two are going tomorrow

Turkish

• 6 months later...

Can't believe how cynical our fans have got yes it's the echo and a bit of a non story but the club should be rewarding loyal fans that part with huge amounts of money in this financial climate it should have been an easy token of goodwill to raise the parking barrier free of charge as they had spent so much, people don't seem to use common sense anymore! The club should be showing the best example I agree they should have noted where they were parking first.

Can't believe how cynical our fans have got yes it's the echo and a bit of a non story but the club should be rewarding loyal fans that part with huge amounts of money in this financial climate it should have been an easy token of goodwill to raise the parking barrier free of charge as they had spent so much, people don't seem to use common sense anymore! The club should be showing the best example I agree they should have noted where they were parking first.

I agree with a lot of your anti Cortese, anti Adkins, anti Southampton football club sentiments.

The voice of reason!

A true modern day 'fan'

Gotta love the cheesy, look how upset we are posture of the two clowns milking it for all it's worth. Did at least one of them not stop and think "hang on a minute, we are possibly going to look like a pair of ****z if this goes to print".

Imagine being the photographer.

"Now, hold up your season ticket from last year. That's it. Now look a bit grumpy. No, a bit more. A bit more still. That's it. You, Wonk in the background, can you just look like you've got sh*t smeared under your nose? Yes, that's it. Perfect".

Click.

And they say investigative journalism is dead.

I agree with a lot of your anti Cortese, anti Adkins, anti Southampton football club sentiments.

The voice of reason!

A true modern day 'fan'

B o l l o c k s I have never been anti any of those things this is exactly the kind of tripe that comes out against anyone who remotely has an opinion that isn't 100% positive about every aspect of our club

B o l l o c k s I have never been anti any of those things this is exactly the kind of tripe that comes out against anyone who remotely has an opinion that isn't 100% positive about every aspect of our club

Easy with the language batman. Just following up your posting trends.

Don't like the response, don't feed the material!

Imagine being the photographer.

"Now, hold up your season ticket from last year. That's it. Now look a bit grumpy. No, a bit more. A bit more still. That's it. You, Wonk in the background, can you just look like you've got sh*t smeared under your nose? Yes, that's it. Perfect".

Click.

And they say investigative journalism is dead.

:lol: Brilliant!

Funny thing is they probably regretted it once the season started and paid for each game individually, couple of weasels. Shake the echo weren't there on the day they first returned to SMS with their match tickets. Could have got them to pose for the camera looking all sad and grumpy handing their stub over to the turnstile steward

You don't think they're overreacting just a tad?

No... Being charged to park when spending a thousand pounds is rightly very annoying. The club are penny pinching and exploiting. If you ridicule the supporters for being irritated about paying you should equally ridicule the club for petty charging. There is no gain or profit in risking annoying fans/customers for tuppence happeny. Stop

stupid charge and keep people onside.

No... Being charged to park when spending a thousand pounds is rightly very annoying. The club are penny pinching and exploiting. If you ridicule the supporters for being irritated about paying you should equally ridicule the club for petty charging. There is no gain or profit in risking annoying fans/customers for tuppence happeny. Stop

stupid charge and keep people onside.

Have you stopped to think that maybe the car parking charge has been forced upon them?

My local ASDA charge for parking but you get the money back if you spend over £5 (yes, maybe Saints should do this too) However when the price recently went up to £2.50 from £1 they explained it is because the council forced them to do it, to make people use the council car parks.

They said they'd rather not charge anything!!

I don't know if this is the way that Southampton City council works!!