Puncheon to Palace - Official (Season Loan)

Saint-Armstrong

I was actually wondering the other day if Palace would go for him, seeing as Holloway has had him before.

I would be quite sad to see him leave. I think he was our most consistent attacking player last season and is a very useful player to have around.

If this is true I hope we put in the deal that he can't play against us.

No need, that is a Premier League rule.

"V.7.2. during the period of the Temporary Transfer of his contract registration a Player shall not play against the Transferor Club"

:toppa:

Edited by Matthew Le God

I can exclusively reveal that after David Gold provided great insight into our finances on Sky Sports News the club are now in a state of panic and are looking to offer all first team squad members out on loan in order to receive a more positive update the next time that little ***** talks about something he knows nothing about #ITK2K13

If this is true, in some ways its a very good sign - i.e. that someone who contributed as much as Puncheon has done, including last season (even if he was not always consistent) is now deemed surplus and we can spare him because we have moved onwards and upwards. Good luck Punch if so

i thought it was strange that he wasn't on the bench...i like JP, good player

I know he is from Croydon so it's his local side and Holloway likes him but thought he is a good option...

We need some pace to replace him with...we certainly need to replace him as he is an important player...imagine someone must be lined up

Hmmm. Will have to wait and see what happens and what the bigger picture is for this. But I thought Puncheon was excellent in pre-season against Real Sociedad, he had an immediate impact and gave us a whole new attacking dimension. He'll obviously getmore game time for the Eagles but froma selfish point of view I'd much rather he were available here. Of course if we have someone to replace that position then its a moot point; but JWP is a different player altogether.

Loan spell for Puncheon at Crystal Palace.

I find this sort of post so annoying.

Would it be too much for you to preface your brief statement [well, it's not really a statement, is it, because it's not a complete sentence, and therefore not a complete thought] with a few words that explain your message. For example: "I think that ...", or "I have just heard from X that ...", or "I am making a wild guess that ...", or "Wouldn't it be great if ...", or, "I have just read in Y that ...", etc.

Didn't he sign a new contract recently?

Mind you it could be a money thing, Clubs still play quite a lot for a fee for the loan and it's safe to say that Punch may or may not get game time but we are happy with the financial side of things that say ok and if CP go down he can return here and push on if he is still wanted.

Didn't he sign a new contract recently?

Mind you it could be a money thing, Clubs still play quite a lot for a fee for the loan and it's safe to say that Punch may or may not get game time but we are happy with the financial side of things that say ok and if CP go down he can return here and push on if he is still wanted.

Yes, he did. He was on that Fantasy Football Show thing on Sky Sports last year around early feb time talking about it.

Don't see this as any great loss really as he we have better, are going better places and will get in better, if Isgrove isn't already viewed as such. He'll be much happier in the big smoke too I would imagine and playing each week. Win Win. Only loser will be George Mells!