Durham has just commented on

Barry Sanchez

"Heads gone" section of his show saying along with Gough he predicted a meltdown once Cortese went and he still holds that view now, seems to think Pochettino is gone along now with the usual suspects.

How was it 'heads gone'? Because someone resigned 4 months ago?

The press contradictions and inaccuracies reached comical levels in January and hopeful they are still performing at same low level.

Personal highlight was Ashton in mail - in one article he stated that due to Cortese leaving players will now be sold and they wouldn't have been. Then went onto say NC was about to sell Lambert but he is staying as NC left??!!

Also stated Lambert wanted out due to limited first team opportunities - when at that stage he was the forward in prem with most first team appearances + minutes in any team!

Wait & see....sure most is made up.

There is a possibility He's right, although He could be wrong.

If Pochettino doesn't leave its odds on he'll stay, but if doesn't stay its fairly certain he'll leave. Be odd if he was tempted by Spurs though as its not a club that offers much job security and as they seem to have a manager already, as well as another waiting in the wings, Poch would be number 3. Very crowded manager's office.

If Pochettino doesn't leave its odds on he'll stay, but if doesn't stay its fairly certain he'll leave. Be odd if he was tempted by Spurs though as its not a club that offers much job security and as they seem to have a manager already, as well as another waiting in the wings, Poch would be number 3. Very crowded manager's office.

Higher profile and more money to spend, I think if he is offered he will go.

Well, I am just back from SMS following a meeting with Ralph Krueger and he was giving off so much positive energy about next season I am confident the manager will be staying.

Take your positive bits of information elsewhere please. This is Saintsweb, home of the permanently paranoid.

Well, I am just back from SMS following a meeting with Ralph Krueger and he was giving off so much positive energy about next season I am confident the manager will be staying.

Sounds good. From speaking to him for 5mins last night he is certainly positive and very approachable. So positive that I think he would be buzzing about next season even if Poch and 5 players went, which is all that worries me. If we keep MP then it will be fine.

Anything else you can share?

The press contradictions and inaccuracies reached comical levels in January and hopeful they are still performing at same low level.

Personal highlight was Ashton in mail - in one article he stated that due to Cortese leaving players will now be sold and they wouldn't have been. Then went onto say NC was about to sell Lambert but he is staying as NC left??!!

Without wishing to stick up for any journalists or papers. The bit about Lambert is true. The deal was agreed and then cortese left and our new guys pulled out......Although you are quite right with the contradiction.

My favourite one is in today's Sun (Copyright Hutch) where J Rod is off in the summer......................... I think was can assume that won't be happening.

Talksport, Adrian Durham and Barry Sanchez.

Somehow I think that they all deserve each other.

Durham is actually very good when he's not playing the WUM card. Sadly that is not very often; yet all the Neanderthals continue to get sucked in by his atrociously obvious wind ups, so on it continues.

He's not a proper journalist but a shock-jock numpty. If anyone dares disagree with his inflammatory nonsense, they get shouted down, called 'deluded' and are thrown off the air.

Gough is the submissive gimp who unfailingly agrees with everything Durham spews out, largely because he doesn't possess two brain cells.

Edited by Toon Saint

Yup, Durham was correct, what a monumental meltdown we have had since NC left. MP may still leave, so could a few players, that wouldnt have been different if NC was here or not.

The fact that Durham has commented means very little, he either speaks to incite a phone in frenzy or just genrally talks crap. Much like yourself eh Dune ?

Fear not my bear friend - just lurking' date=' waiting for a cunning response... I never have to wait long, as in the words of the great 'hound' - this place is full of sword namers[/quote']

:lol:

"Heads gone" section of his show saying along with Gough he predicted a meltdown once Cortese went and he still holds that view now, seems to think Pochettino is gone along now with the usual suspects.

Durham is a joker, one of the main reasons I don't listen to talk sport any more, shame coz Goughy is quite good on the radio IMO.

He's not a proper journalist but a shock-jock numpty. If anyone dares disagree with his inflammatory nonsense, they get shouted down, called 'deluded' and are thrown off the air.

Gough is the submissive gimp who unfailingly agrees with everything Durham spews out, largely because he doesn't possess two brain cells.

Totally agree - Durham has to be, without exception, the worst broadcaster in, any field, on the radio. How he is given the air time is unbelievable. As for Gough - again, I concur.