Taider Leaving Already

Saint Charlie

From his GF on Twitter

PrincessKafah: @DavidAmoyal hated it from the day he arrived he would have gone back the day he came but he didn't because of me I'm sad he's going though

If I remember all the build up to this move, he was never that keen was he? Seemed to take some convincing, that's why the other rubbish Inter bloke was being lined up instead.

We do seem to have some dim-wits in our recruiting department.

Shambolic to be perfectly honest. The one area we had great cover and it gets weakened further.

another one for the club this summer. pretty poor to be honest

Im guessing we wont be as strong as we were in May come monday? Ralph said we would be

another one for the club this summer. pretty poor to be honest

Im guessing we wont be as strong as we were in May come monday? Ralph said we would be

I think everyone realised Ralph was talking out of his arris months ago. Except maybe wes perhaps. We will be weaker overall at lb, probably cb, rb, midfield and attack.

Shambolic? Really? How is it the club's fault that the guy gives up and goes home after a few weeks because he is homesick? It takes a while to settle in a foreign country. If he has gone because he is homesick that is totally his fault for not trying to make it work. It is better he is gone but doesn't leave much time to bring someone else in his place.

Shambolic? Really? How is it the club's fault that the guy gives up and goes home after a few weeks because he is homesick? It takes a while to settle in a foreign country. If he has gone because he is homesick that is totally his fault for not trying to make it work. It is better he is gone but doesn't leave much time to bring someone else in his place.

Yep better now than on Tuesday - at least it gives us a slim chance of getting a replacement in.