City game

Stud mark of doom

City's season completely fell apart (in the league) when De Bruyne got injured. Absolute top class player

Imagine if Jose had an eye for a player and used him and Lukaku at Chelsea!!

imagine City and Liverpool cleaning up in Europe LOL

I just got my tickets today - so it might move to Saturday 30th instead?

Could be, we will know after Friday's draw. To be honest if Sky still want to show the game then because of the scheduling of other matches for TV it might not even be played that weekend, could end up a midweek game during the week of 8th May ?

im pretty sure Sky and BT cannot show Prem matches at the same time and Sky have another game scheduled for Saturday 30th as do BT, one at lunchtime and one at 5.30.

Could be, we will know after Friday's draw. To be honest if Sky still want to show the game then because of the scheduling of other matches for TV it might not even be played that weekend, could end up a midweek game during the week of 8th May ?

im pretty sure Sky and BT cannot show Prem matches at the same time and Sky have another game scheduled for Saturday 30th as do BT, one at lunchtime and one at 5.30.

Thanks, midweek would be a problem for me. Can you get a refund if this happens?

Edit/ looks like you normally can. Obviously been lucky in the past as never been to a moved match before.

Edited by Plastic

I think the game would move to the Saturday evening and the match currently scheduled for the Saturday evening slot (which is Arsenal v Norwich) would move to the Sunday

Edit: http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/news/2015-16/feb/260216-live-uk-television-fixtures-for-april-may-released.html

5.30pm Arsenal v Norwich City (Sky Sports) #ARSNOR*

*Subject to possible movement dependent upon UEFA Champions League participation of Barclays Premier League clubs the following Tuesday.

Sunday, 1 May.

4pm Southampton v Manchester City (Sky Sports) #SOUMCI*

*Subject to Man City's possible participation in the UEFA Champions League the following Tuesday.

Edited by Pamplemousse

I think the game would move to the Saturday evening and the match currently scheduled for the Saturday evening slot (which is Arsenal v Norwich) would move to the Sunday

Edit: http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/news/2015-16/feb/260216-live-uk-television-fixtures-for-april-may-released.html

5.30pm Arsenal v Norwich City (Sky Sports) #ARSNOR*

*Subject to possible movement dependent upon UEFA Champions League participation of Barclays Premier League clubs the following Tuesday.

Sunday, 1 May.

4pm Southampton v Manchester City (Sky Sports) #SOUMCI*

*Subject to Man City's possible participation in the UEFA Champions League the following Tuesday.

Good find, that's it then, if Man City are playing Tuesday 3 May in Champions League our game will be 5.30 Saturday evening.

If they are playing Wednesday 4 May it will stay as Sunday at 4.00 !

Good find, that's it then, if Man City are playing Tuesday 3 May in Champions League our game will be 5.30 Saturday evening.

If they are playing Wednesday 4 May it will stay as Sunday at 4.00 !

it does raise the question why they didn't just schedule this game for the Saturday 5.30 slot in the first place and removed all doubt around the date.

it is good news for Saints - City will definitely have a distraction having to play a semi final a few days either side of playing us, will affect their support as well, i can see from the Saints ticket website that Man City have already sent back tickets in block 43 of the Northam, wouldn't surprise me if they sent back more, their support is nothing like that of Man Utd / Liverpool / Spurs / Arsenal

it does raise the question why they didn't just schedule this game for the Saturday 5.30 slot in the first place and removed all doubt around the date.

it is good news for Saints - City will definitely have a distraction having to play a semi final a few days either side of playing us, will affect their support as well, i can see from the Saints ticket website that Man City have already sent back tickets in block 43 of the Northam, wouldn't surprise me if they sent back more, their support is nothing like that of Man Utd / Liverpool / Spurs / Arsenal

they are bound to make lots of changes for our game. They will finish 4th and pellegrini is making a bit of history for the club

2 league cups, a league title and in the semi final of the champions league for the first time ever. In 2 seasons.

done pretty well there and will walk into another very good job

Edited by Batman

l

Agree - In addition to mucking around saints and city fans, I wonder how many Arsenal / Norwich fans could be impacted and probably don't have a clue their game could be moved. Utterly clueless decision

Confirmed as the game stays on Sunday 1st May, but there is still a change - kick off will now be 4.15PM. More time in the pub pre-match on bank holiday Sunday.

it was going to be 4.00 wasnt it ? why the 15 minute time delay ? that is just plain bloody stupid !

This is the third time we've been in this situation this season, suggesting the powers that be just don't give a f*ck about fans attending the game.

Given the money they are putting in you're probably right. Given the money they are putting in, who can blame them.

Based on previous timings, it'll be 1615 if there are 3 matches on Sky that day.

yes as Liverpool have got through in Europe and now also need to play on the Sunday the games on TV are;

12.00 - Swansea v Liverpool

14.05 - Man Utd v Leicester

16.15 - Saints v Man City

Ridiculous! I got an email confirming 4.15, I get the feeling a lot of people are gonna miss this...

I suspect Saints are as fed up with the whole thing as the supporters !

So, 4.30, final answer or will it change to 4.37 just so Sky can fit in a bit more of Jamie Carragher talking horse **** ?

Ridiculous! I got an email confirming 4.15, I get the feeling a lot of people are gonna miss this...

Must be reading this wrong? Surely those who miss the correction e mail and all the press coverage will only get there early by 15 minutes so they are unlikely to miss it?

• 2 weeks later...
Hello! I am visiting from Singapore and have been a life long saints supporter. I actually visit on an annual basis. Does anyone knows if tickets are still available at the counter?

Just checked the Saintsfc site and it does not appear to be sold out !

Rather than risk a last minute disappointment, why don't you book online ??

It sold out an hour ago, but you should be able to get one via the ticket exchange...

Southampton FC ‏@SouthamptonFC

#SaintsFC's clash with #MCFC at St Mary's on Sunday has now sold out!

The Ticket Exchange will be open shortly.