Do we boo him?

simo

I'll boo him I think he has been very sneaky in the way he has gone about things most of you lot seem to be laying the blame at the boards feet but I don't he knew months ago he was leaving and anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool ! When a man tells me he has a contract for a year andhe expects to honour it I bloody expect him to honour it therefore I shall be voicing my displeasure at the first opportunity !

simo asked a question. Why the snide comments?

I wonder if every one will feel so mature when we get done by spur whilst their fan give it the big one about him being theirs

And if the shoe is on the other foot perhaps we can adapt the Beatles song "Money can't buy you Love'

We offered you a pretty good deal but you ran away to Spuds

We just stuffed you well and good you moaning bunch of duds

You just may think that you are big but we've just proved you wrong

And whilst you're here we'll give a cheer and sing our own sweet song

OWTSGMI....

Can only go with my heart.

Adkins, would stand up and applaud with respect, he was pure class...... Pottecino, do not clap other team managers so would not acknowledge him. Wouldn't boo him but feel nothing for him. Hes looked after himself...... good luck to him but feel no warmth towards him.

Football fans are a right fickle bunch. Outrage when he joins us, outrage when he leaves us.

This makes good reflective reading of where we were before he joined: http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/saints-fans-protest-with-white-hankies-to-greet-mauricio-pochettino-8458816.html

Whilst the manner of his leaving is disappointing, it does not warrant booing. I think he's made the wrong decision, but it's his decision to make. All the best to him I say - provided we stuff Spurs twice next season!

Football fans are a right fickle bunch. Outrage when he joins us, outrage when he leaves us.

This makes good reflective reading of where we were before he joined: http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/saints-fans-protest-with-white-hankies-to-greet-mauricio-pochettino-8458816.html

Whilst the manner of his leaving is disappointing, it does not warrant booing. I think he's made the wrong decision, but it's his decision to make. All the best to him I say - provided we stuff Spurs twice next season!

Well that never happened though did it. The disappointment was for two different things; the way the chairman treated NA and the way MP has treated the club. As far as I can remember no one directed anything towards MP.

Anyway I'll give him dogs abuse when he comes to St Mary's, the ****.

I'll boo him I think he has been very sneaky in the way he has gone about things most of you lot seem to be laying the blame at the boards feet but I don't he knew months ago he was leaving and anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool ! When a man tells me he has a contract for a year andhe expects to honour it I bloody expect him to honour it therefore I shall be voicing my displeasure at the first opportunity !

I would concentrate on supporting the team rather than let him lap up all of the so called "12th man effect" It'll be more important for us to get a result against Spuds than trying to make one of our many ex's feel uncomfortable

Surely a nice chorus of "Champions league you're having a laugh" will suffice,unless of course Spurs are sitting comfortably in a top 4 position, in which case I might just give him slightly nasty looks.

It's not him leaving that ****es me off just the feeling that we where dicked about for months by MP when he knew he wasn't going to stay.

A round of applause at the start of the game

And "you'll be sacked in the morning" at 90 minutes (hopefully)

That's a bit like giving your ex Mrs a kiss on the cheek after she's binned you out for better looking, more wealthy bloke. **** that! I'd wanna punch his smug face in!

Booing never works. They will just turn us over and he will have made us all look like shmucks. No, we should lower his guard with a gentle round of applause. This will embarrass him slightly, as he will have a guilty conscience. Then at the crucial moment we unroll massive banners depicting Markus, Kat, Matty and Lawrie Mac all giving him the finger! Keep this secret please.

It's pretty easy to feel bad about his lack of loyalty, but let's face it very few in football nowadays will show it and we just don't know what the other side of the story was. My feeling is that had Cortese still been here, Mopo would too. So I'll not be booing...I'll not be cheering either...disrespectful indifference is the name of the game.

Its bound to be first game of the season, so "sacked in the morning " will be quite funny. Especially with levys track record.

Professionals aren't really that bothered about boos, unless its like the abuse redknapp got when we played at Skatemouth. The people who are bothered are fans. If we start booing and getting our knickers in a twist, the spurs lot will just take the Mick. Personally, I think a funny song to show we don't care and we're better off without him or show our indifference. We should show solid support for the new guy in front of them, even if he's a bit of a chump. It should be a case of, "Poch,who".

simo asked a question. Why the snide comments?

It is standard for this place. Often from irritating bores who like to think they are so much more civilised, mature and rounded. Dullards.

Hmmm, let me think, boos or applause for Poch-the-Conyo?

Personally, I think anyone suggesting the latter should hang their heads in shame. He will get nothing but abuse from me; I'm sure Stan Collymore will have lots of nice words for the Argie **** though.

I will not boo him equally I will not cheer him .

I had so much faith in him and did believe he was going to say but as it now appears he has had his mind set on spurs long before sherwood was appointed . Maybe the NC factor . Also his mates ardiles would have encouraged him to go to spurs

Booing is wrong . Doing nothing will have a big impact on him .

I see in the media it's been suggested that levy will not sack him if he fails to get into CL next season . Also levy has sacked his technical director and is leading the process himself to find a replacement . Seems he is already undermining MP in club appointments