Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 1820

Thread: The Streaming Thread

Can anyone recommend me a VPN if they are a certain requirement for this season?

I've been trialling this on recommendation. Easy enough to install. So far, so good.

https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/

Quote Originally Posted by St Chalet View Post
    I've been trialling this on recommendation. Easy enough to install. So far, so good.

https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/
    Used that last year, barely had a problem with it when streaming football in HD.

Great stuff, will give that one a go. Thanks!

My 3rd season with Sportsman's

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Convict Colony View Post
    My 3rd season with Sportsman's

Sportsmania damn this autocorrect

I love using Sportsmania, Willow does a great job most of the time and I think paid add ons is the way forward, all the free ones will get shut down even more now this season especially the BT and Sky ones, I know people love having the Sky or BT commentary and analysis but for 50 quid a year I do not care who's speaking as long as its English.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    Can anyone recommend me a VPN if they are a certain requirement for this season?
    Hide My Ass. For the absolute avoidance of any doubt this is the name of a VPN I use and would recommend NOT a random request/demand.

Quote Originally Posted by Convict Colony View Post
    Sportsmania damn this autocorrect

Still working? None of the channels load on Browser and Kodi for me.

Had sportsmania for a few years whitout major problems. Lifetime membership. All i am getting on my pc is the rotating circle in the middle of player on both firefox and chrome and also on my andriod phone...

nvm, now it is working.

sports mania is working for me via kodi and then via the Calnendar on the app

Blog Entries

Pia is awesome, as stated above

dont have kodi just via the browser..ty for trying...

15. Default

So it is worth me renewing Sportsmania for this season then?

Does it work without a VPN or do I have to have that now? (I'll level with you, I don't really understand it).

Medals, Trophy Lallana can also earn at Southampton- Andy Durman 16/05/14
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CB Fry View Post
    So it is worth me renewing Sportsmania for this season then?

Does it work without a VPN or do I have to have that now? (I'll level with you, I don't really understand it).
    I think they are working on a solution without a vpn but I think I'm just going to get one so it's future proofed.

Medals, Trophy Lallana can also earn at Southampton- Andy Durman 16/05/14
    Blog Entries

I'll add that I have no idea if it worked in the UK today or not as it worked perfectly for me but I'm currently in a hotel room in Italy watching it on my phone.

If you had trouble with Sportsmania tonight, this is how I got around it.

Download Opera browser with VPN, http://www.opera.com/computer/features/free-vpn and install.

Open Opera, click the O in the top left > Settings > Privacy and ecurity > Enable VPN.

Go to Sportsmania website, log in and the streams should now work.

If there are issues with the VPN connecting and you have AVG or some other Antivirus, you may need to change some settings before the VPN will connect.

19. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hypochondriac View Post
    I think they are working on a solution without a vpn but I think I'm just going to get one so it's future proofed.
    Fair enough. I'll have a look at it. Cheers TDD.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewildered View Post

Download Opera browser with VPN, http://www.opera.com/computer/features/free-vpn and install.

Open Opera, click the O in the top left > Settings > Privacy and ecurity > Enable VPN.

If there are issues with the VPN connecting and you have AVG or some other Antivirus, you may need to change some settings before the VPN will connect.
    Many thanks..now seems to be working..

21. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bewildered View Post

Will this work on iMac or just windows?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know what's happened to the Saints Player website? I have used it the last two seasons on a subscription but this year there is no links to renew.

23. Default

Another question for those more tech savvy than me.
    I've downloaded opera and using as vpn.
    When I go abroad will it let me use sky go/ iPlayer etc? When I look at the regions I can use, none are the uk. Therefore these services would still be blocked as they don't work with anywhere that doesn't recognise a U.K. In address? I think? Help!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

24. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wessex saint View Post
    Another question for those more tech savvy than me.
    I've downloaded opera and using as vpn.
    When I go abroad will it let me use sky go/ iPlayer etc? When I look at the regions I can use, none are the uk. Therefore these services would still be blocked as they don't work with anywhere that doesn't recognise a U.K. In address? I think? Help!

Ip not in obvs!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Duckhunter View Post
    Will this work on iMac or just windows?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I did it on windows, and can't test it on mac, but here is a link for the mac version of the browser http://www.opera.com/computer/mac. I don't see why it wouldn't work the same.

26. Default

Wessex, although I said that I used Opera, I seem to have gravitated back to Chrome (got annoyed with Opera and Flash not working very well) but I have installed SetupVPN which allows you to choose which country you appear to be in. You can chose one of 20 countries to be in, including the UK, which might well (or even should) let you watch Sky Go/iPlayer. That is unless they block network sharers. SetupVPN seems to work pretty well with the only annoying thing being that it won't automatically start.

27. Default

Cheers angelman. Off on my jollies shortly and will be away for palace away plus some cricket. I'll load up a couple and see what happens!

28. Default

No probs. Will be interesting to hear if it works. Here's a link to SetupVPN (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...nbbjjaenockbdp) although I am sure that there are others that work just as well. I guess between that and Opera, you might be OK.

29. Default

Okay - what's going on with the Two Week coupon code thing on Sportsmania?

Okay - what's going on with the Two Week coupon code thing on Sportsmania?
    At 10 every 14 days it will be cheaper to sign up with Sky or Virgin.

31. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hutch View Post
    At 10 every 14 days it will be cheaper to sign up with Sky or Virgin.
    Nah, its not that. They aren't letting anyone sign up for 6 months/12 months like they used to, they are asking for a discount code. I think they are giving all existing users 2 weeks free but I need the code. Have contacted them through Twitter.

In other news - I am VPNed up, easy. Thanks for info Saintswebbers.

Guys update on the work-around they are doing on Sportsmania

SPORTSMANIA - Important please read

*PLEASE READ*

Hello Guys

Couple of things we need to address for you all as message from the bosses:

1) Due to us having to sort this poxy processor out we are bit behind on the new system we are about 3 weeks behind schdule but are attempting to get it in place before then so we are saying 3 weeks as a worst case scenerio, We would appreciate it if these comments of "Oh well it was good while it lasted" would not be posted because it distracts us from doing what we need to do to keep the service as good as possible for you all.
    So there were 2 options to take in consideration, We can remove all the other channels that are broadcasting the PL so that everyone can use the service as not everyone watches PL and watch other sports because we will be blocked then nothing will work (all other channels) unless you use VPN but you can still watch the PL by using Match Day Section 2 on the Kodi Addon but we are going to leave the decision up to you and we will go with the majority so please do not complain guys as it is the majority decision we will go with, So heres the options:

A) Keep all the other channels and use a VPN to watch the streams for 3 weeks (worse case scenerio) while the PL is on, It will take us NO LONGER than 3 weeks to get this sorted for you all, We havent let you down yet and will continue to not let you down but this isnt a simple process, yes we as a team feel we have let you down by not having it in place before the start of the season but if we work together and your main part is simply refraining from making posts about "why cant i watch the PL" & leave us do the work so we can get the new system to you asap.

B) Remove all channels that show PL simply so that everyone can enjoy the service so that all servers are not blocked and simply use the Match Day Section 2, cause this is the one we'd prefer to do because not everyone can afford a vpn or even want to use a vpn but most people have or can use Kodi to watch the games on Match Day Section 2. So its not like you cannot watch the PL completely as all you have to do is download Kodi / SPMC and install the addon but with us keeping the channels there then other people who want to watch other things other than the PL and they will not be able to.

We did a poll on our Facebook group and the Majority went with Option B however when we removed we were still being blocked so for a maximum of 3 weeks when the PL is on unless you use a VPN then all channels will be down except Match Day Section 2 on Kodi/SPMC where you will be able to watch all the PL games.

However to prove to you guys that we arent going anywhere and we are sure the new system is in place within 3 weeks maximum we are prepared to offer a 2 week free coupon code, "imwaiting" input that (no quotation marks) into the system and enjoy the free 2 weeks.

2) Unfortunately we as a team have made a decision to do away with the Facebook groups and have instead opened a forum for everyone to use which shouldnt be much of a pain to transition over as if people use phones to access FB then the same can be done to access the forums.
    There are several reasons why we have decided to do this and the one of the reasons are the forum will allow us to manage the running of the service a lot easier, other factors include the amount of people that spam the groups with abuse to other members and the team, (Yes i know the team arent perfect either but they are simply replying to what the bosses have told them in that we are here to help and not to be abused and not sort out arguments between other members), other reasons are that there is just too many duplicate posts as well guys as on the Forum it will allow us to manage it a lot better.

Last reason is that its a miracle this group hasnt been closed down ages ago anyway so at least through the forums there won't need to be a mad scramble to let you guys know where to contact us for help.

Now we will be looking for a few more moderators so if you want to apply to be a moderator then simply comment below and we'll have a chat with you.

The URL's of the forums depending on which forum you're using are as follows:
    Sports Mania - http://forum.sportsmania.rocks
    Mania HD - http://forum.maniahd.rocks
    Ultimate Mania - http://forum.ultimatemania.rocks
    Last edited by Convict Colony; 12-08-2017 at 11:16 AM.

In summary SM servers are currently being blocked during live games on UK streams. They are working on solution which will be implemented within 3 weeks. For now use the match day 2 stream list which is overseas streams. No vpn required. Great quality.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

34. Default

Nah, its not that. They aren't letting anyone sign up for 6 months/12 months like they used to, they are asking for a discount code. I think they are giving all existing users 2 weeks free but I need the code. Have contacted them through Twitter.

In other news - I am VPNed up, easy. Thanks for info Saintswebbers.
    PM'd you the code

Do any French residents pay for SFR sport (€9.99 PM)?

According to the ads you can choose which match you watch.

Is it any good and will it work on 3 Mps line speed ?

In the concourse, complaining about the concourse

YOU WILL NEED A CODE TO GET THIS, PLEASE SEE OUR FACEBOOK GROUP OR TWITTER ACCOUNT FOR MORE INFORMATION (DO NOT TRY TO PURCHASE THIS AS YOU WILL GET AN ERROR) INSTEAD CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION.

Any chance I could get hold of that code too?

Many thanks

Convictcolony got the code above. It's "imwaiting". Many thanks CC.

Great, thanks.

Ex Howard's Way, now back in bandit country

Discount code for SM is imwaiting with no quotation marks

Quote Originally Posted by jasoneuelllfanclub View Post
    In summary SM servers are currently being blocked during live games on UK streams. They are working on solution which will be implemented within 3 weeks. For now use the match day 2 stream list which is overseas streams. No vpn required. Great quality.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

The only issue seems to be that the SM calendar doesn't tell us which game is which, just says "Match Day". I guess a bit of searching should find the right one.

I will try out the Watford game at 12:30 as a test.

Could anyone recommend a streaming site/app other than SportsMania, preferably Kodi based. Or is SportsMania by far the best one out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel View Post
    The only issue seems to be that the SM calendar doesn't tell us which game is which, just says "Match Day". I guess a bit of searching should find the right one.

Cant find it either, or sky sports channels just germany etc

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel View Post

I think it only works for people with Kodi/spmc so no streaming available

I have bt sports working..seems some channels do, some dont. Cant even find sky sports 1 or 2..what channel is the watford game on?

So are all the normal freebie streams not working this season?

Blog Entries

what websites will people be using to stream saints today on the laptop as SM won't work.

maybe the end is near

Are there any free vpns that we will work SM on Kodi?

I am on the free trial with Astrill. Works well. I noticed that you have to take it off to get the stream started and then you can turn it back on. I guess that is still ok?

I'm watching on http://www.myfeed4u.net/section/football/ and it works just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Pass the Dutchie View Post
    I'm watching on http://www.myfeed4u.net/section/football/ and it works just fine.
    I think 1500 kick off is were the problem begins , happy to proven wrong though !