Saints v Arsenal (A) Match Thread

St Chalet

How is Cedric getting criticism when he was behind someone about a foot taller than him? Stephens was in front of welbeck and should have been able to get something, anything on it to glance it out for a corner.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

How is Cedric getting criticism when he was behind someone about a foot taller than him? Stephens was in front of welbeck and should have been able to get something, anything on it to glance it out for a corner.

Like Tadic he’s the easy target mate. Same old on this place.

He should have been taller. No commitment

That was such a nothing goal. Someone (Stephens, Cedric, McCarthy) should have handled that. We can't keep giving up such weak goals.

Stephens was in front of Welbeck, he missed it and we conceded. He’s cost us so many points from his lack of ability in the air.

Irrespective of whether we lose or we do go on and get something, we have seen something today, and that is some fight.

Agree, but it’s also shown how poor we are at the back.

We will no way keep a clean sheet against the better teams we still have to play

Irrespective of whether we lose or we do go on and get something, we have seen something today, and that is some fight.

True. Shame it took so long to arrive. But some positives to take

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I now sense this will be the pundits' choice of result:

plucky Saints did well (effort to keep Saints fans onside) but the correct result happened (for the majority shareholders). :x

Please prove me wrong, Saints. Come on!