Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 800 of 919

Thread: Donald Trump Appreciation Thread

  1. #751

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Behind you. Now, stop touching that.
    Posts
    13,056
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    When you say he died whimpering and screaming. Died like a dog etc....Yeah, we probably all want to believe that.

    However, given that Trump said it, it means nothing without the video. When you lie like Trump does, it needs to be backed up with evidence or we cannot believe it........This could get weird

  2. #752

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    29,572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sadoldgit View Post
    Trump’s comments yet again show what an appalling human being he is. He is a coward. He bottled it when it came to serving his country and he has the temerity to say that someone else died like a dog and a coward. What a total ****.
    Did you bottle it when the call came?

  3. #753

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    29,572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohio Saint View Post
    When you say he died whimpering and screaming. Died like a dog etc....Yeah, we probably all want to believe that.

    However, given that Trump said it, it means nothing without the video. When you lie like Trump does, it needs to be backed up with evidence or we cannot believe it........This could get weird
    These things are video’d

    How else does Marine A and the like get caught out.
    Let alone going after the worlds most wanted man

  4. #754

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cusp of a wave
    Posts
    18,969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    These things are video’d

    How else does Marine A and the like get caught out.
    Let alone going after the worlds most wanted man
    Sounds like spin. He supposedly died by blowing up a suicide vest. There wouldnt be many parts left to whimper. Anyway the Russians have derided the claim that he is dead and said they didnt help as Trump claimed.

  5. #755

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    29,572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buctootim View Post
    Sounds like spin. He supposedly died by blowing up a suicide vest. There wouldnt be many parts left to whimper. Anyway the Russians have derided the claim that he is dead and said they didnt help as Trump claimed.
    Who knows, maybe he was seen legging it, maybe the forces got close enough before he detonated, maybe he blew himself up outside.

    Who knows. Either way, we will never see any footage.

  6. #756

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    After moving around Kent, Surrey and Sussex have now settled on the edge of Romney Marsh
    Posts
    13,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Did you bottle it when the call came?
    What are you talking about?

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Who knows, maybe he was seen legging it, maybe the forces got close enough before he detonated, maybe he blew himself up outside.

    Who knows. Either way, we will never see any footage.
    If you saw his press conference, Trump said he hoped the footage would be posted online, so that people could see how the cowardly animal killed himself and three of his children.

  8. #758

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    18,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guided Missile View Post
    Total load of ******. Here's a transcript of the speech he gave:

    Too long for a tweet and nowhere in his speech is Trump trying to take credit for what was done, so stop being yet another brainless tool of the left and read.
    It was you bigging him up, numbnuts.

    ”The Don”. What a sad little boner.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benjii View Post
    It was you bigging him up, numbnuts.

    ”The Don”. What a sad little boner.
    Nice try...

  10. #760

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    18,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guided Missile View Post
    Nice try...
    I won bigly mate. Due to my unmatched wisdom!!

  11. #761

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    After moving around Kent, Surrey and Sussex have now settled on the edge of Romney Marsh
    Posts
    13,899

    Default

    Katie Hill resigns but Trump remains as POTUS. Different rules and standards for Donald?

  12. #762

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    5 metres outside the detailed bit on Google Earth
    Posts
    3,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sadoldgit View Post
    Katie Hill resigns but Trump remains as POTUS. Different rules and standards for Donald?
    No, he was allowed to resign too.

  13. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sadoldgit View Post
    Katie Hill resigns but Trump remains as POTUS. Different rules and standards for Donald?
    #clinton

  14. #764

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    After moving around Kent, Surrey and Sussex have now settled on the edge of Romney Marsh
    Posts
    13,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by norwaysaint View Post
    No, he was allowed to resign too.
    So why hasn’t he? (Ok, we all know the answer to that question, he can do what the feck he likes and not face the consequences)

  15. #765

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    P-Tr boundary
    Posts
    3,752

  16. #766

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    At my desk.
    Posts
    6,566

    Default

    That's because he couldn't have the crowd vetted.

    Anyway, just had a brief look at the thread and my opinion is that I couldn't possibly comment on the OP without being rude. He's quite sad really, and rather worrying at the same time.

  17. #767

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    After moving around Kent, Surrey and Sussex have now settled on the edge of Romney Marsh
    Posts
    13,899

    Default

    According to the Washington Post, the President has told just under 13,500 lies in his tenure so far.

  18. #768

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    18,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sadoldgit View Post
    According to the Washington Post, the President has told just under 13,500 lies in his tenure so far.
    FaKE NEEws!!

  19. #769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sadoldgit View Post
    According to the Washington Post, the President has told just under 13,500 lies in his tenure so far.
    Is that more or less than Boris?

  20. #770

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    After moving around Kent, Surrey and Sussex have now settled on the edge of Romney Marsh
    Posts
    13,899

    Default

    I think in both cases it is safe to assume that if their lips are moving they are lying.

  21. #771

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Posts
    12,377

    Default

    The House of Representatives votes to pass the first stage of the impeachment process. Trump tweets that this is 'The biggest witch hunt in US history', so over 200 women accused, and 19 executed, in Salem wasn't ?

  22. #772

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Posts
    12,377

    Default


  23. #773

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    5,561

    Default

    I know President Trump is disliked by some for his ideas but he can't hold a candle to this really special person.

    On Saturday, San Francisco voters elected the son of two former Weather Underground murderers to serve as
    their District Attorney.

    As district attorney, Boudin plans to decriminalize crime and close down jails. He believes the criminal justice system
    is racist, and he plans to cut back on the time criminals serve under parole supervision, which he thinks is also racist.
    Boudin also wants to stop prosecuting gang members to the full extent of the law because he thinks that's racist, too.

    Boudin plans to hand out U-Visas to immigrants like candy. U-Visas were originally meant for immigrants who could aid
    in the prosecution of crimes, but now they are rampantly misused and Boudin vows to misuse them even more. Boudin
    thinks every illegal alien is the victim of a crime committed by ICE and President Trump, so every immigrant will get a visa.
    Boudin also wants to advocate on behalf of anyone in the United States facing deportation, including aliens who murdered
    cops like his parents did.

    Boudin was endorsed by socialist Bernie Sanders, which somehow makes him seem less radical. But he isn't.

    Just when you think it isn't possible, San Francisco gets a whole lot crazier.

    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronso...-race-n2556228

    .

  24. #774

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    18,032

    Default

    I dunno, that report sounds a bit partisan to me.

  25. #775

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Posts
    12,377

    Default

    Don Jr claims that his family's "sacrifice" in the campaign to get his father elected President is equivalent to the suffering of the families of US servicemen killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.

  26. #776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badgerx16 View Post
    Don Jr claims that his family's "sacrifice" in the campaign to get his father elected President is equivalent to the suffering of the families of US servicemen killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.
    So he's basically saying I'm as much of an arseh#le as my old man

  27. #777

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    5 metres outside the detailed bit on Google Earth
    Posts
    3,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saint in Paradise View Post
    I know President Trump is disliked by some for his ideas but he can't hold a candle to this really special person.

    On Saturday, San Francisco voters elected the son of two former Weather Underground murderers to serve as
    their District Attorney.

    As district attorney, Boudin plans to decriminalize crime and close down jails. He believes the criminal justice system
    is racist, and he plans to cut back on the time criminals serve under parole supervision, which he thinks is also racist.
    Boudin also wants to stop prosecuting gang members to the full extent of the law because he thinks that's racist, too.

    Boudin plans to hand out U-Visas to immigrants like candy. U-Visas were originally meant for immigrants who could aid
    in the prosecution of crimes, but now they are rampantly misused and Boudin vows to misuse them even more. Boudin
    thinks every illegal alien is the victim of a crime committed by ICE and President Trump, so every immigrant will get a visa.
    Boudin also wants to advocate on behalf of anyone in the United States facing deportation, including aliens who murdered
    cops like his parents did.

    Boudin was endorsed by socialist Bernie Sanders, which somehow makes him seem less radical. But he isn't.

    Just when you think it isn't possible, San Francisco gets a whole lot crazier.

    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronso...-race-n2556228

    .
    That report seemed a bit badly written, so I checked the source.

    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/townhall/

    I think I'll be discarding their reporting, thanks

  28. #778

    Default

    So sad to see such a humble fellow as Roger Stone get convicted. Witch hunt!

  29. #779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by norwaysaint View Post
    That report seemed a bit badly written, so I checked the source.

    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/townhall/

    I think I'll be discarding their reporting, thanks
    SiP is one crazy immigrant-hating expat.

  30. #780

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rothschild and Soros HQ
    Posts
    19,797
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default



    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...18185865535490

    No wonder some of the lads on here are big fans. LD in particular.

  31. #781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    SiP is one crazy immigrant-hating expat.
    He'd fit in better in Oz, rather than NZ...

  32. #782

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    5 metres outside the detailed bit on Google Earth
    Posts
    3,824

    Default

    Trump has been given the chance to back up his denials under oath and has swiftly retreated. Probably nothing we can read into that...

  33. #783

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    It's grim oop north
    Posts
    8,092

    Default


  34. #784

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Behind you. Now, stop touching that.
    Posts
    13,056
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guided Missile View Post
    If you saw his press conference, Trump said he hoped the footage would be posted online, so that people could see how the cowardly animal killed himself and three of his children.
    Um....You know that he could make that footage available online himself, right? There is literally nothing stopping him releasing classified material.

  35. #785

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    It's grim oop north
    Posts
    8,092

    Default

    So the orange one turns peach then.

    Will be interesting to see how this plays out, but given the spread of the votes yesterday it seems inevitable that the Republicans in the senate will vote it down. And even if they don't, Trump's installation of his own man as Attorney General will ensure that he will be acquitted. It will most likely just galvanise his base support for the 2020 election.

  36. #786

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    29,572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheaf Saint View Post
    So the orange one turns peach then.

    Will be interesting to see how this plays out, but given the spread of the votes yesterday it seems inevitable that the Republicans in the senate will vote it down. And even if they don't, Trump's installation of his own man as Attorney General will ensure that he will be acquitted. It will most likely just galvanise his base support for the 2020 election.
    A good friend is an American and card carrying Democrat.

    He reckons this action will do nothing but strengthen his support at home. He likened this impeachment as the Labour Party declaring that they want to impeach Boris, spend 4 years trying to find something and when they do, carry out a closed shop investigation and decide he should go.
    The process would get laughed at over here.

    It will get thrown out in the senate and that will be that.

    Trump has a very good chance of winning next year, their economy is thriving, record jobs, he has secured funding for his ‘wall’, new trade deals which favour their country... and the democrat alternatives are poor.

    We shall see

  37. #787

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Posts
    12,377

    Default

    [QUOTE=Batman;....new trade deals which favour their country... [/QUOTE]
    And any potential deal with the UK post-Brexit will be exactly the same.

  38. #788

    Default

    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-50979463

    Will calm that area down a bit..

  39. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skintsaint View Post
    If Carter had dealt with Iran and their religious fanatics in the hostage crisis in 1979, the world, particularly the Middle East, would be a safer place. His lack of decisive action led to him losing the next election. After this action, Trump is odds on to be reelected to keep Americans safe...
    Corbyn would have taken the mad mullah's side...

  40. #790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guided Missile View Post
    If Carter had dealt with Iran and their religious fanatics in the hostage crisis in 1979, the world, particularly the Middle East, would be a safer place. His lack of decisive action led to him losing the next election. After this action, Trump is odds on to be reelected to keep Americans safe...
    Corbyn would have taken the mad mullah's side...
    Good job there have been absolutely no other events, significant actions or major decisions taken in the middle east in the subsequent forty years. All of it, everything, is Jimmy Carter's fault.

  41. #791

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    5 metres outside the detailed bit on Google Earth
    Posts
    3,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CB Fry View Post
    Good job there have been absolutely no other events, significant actions or major decisions taken in the middle east in the subsequent forty years. All of it, everything, is Jimmy Carter's fault.
    It's a bit easier if we try to avoid complex situations with complex solutions and try to distil everything to simplicity and easy targets to blame. If Trump had been there in history, everything would be fixed and faultless, just like it will be in the future, thanks to his actions.

  42. #792

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Posts
    12,377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guided Missile View Post
    After this action, Trump is odds on to be reelected to keep Americans safe...
    But what about the rest of us ?

  43. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badgerx16 View Post
    But what about the rest of us ?
    NATO, largely financed by the US...

  44. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CB Fry View Post
    Good job there have been absolutely no other events, significant actions or major decisions taken in the middle east in the subsequent forty years. All of it, everything, is Jimmy Carter's fault.
    I don't agree with any of that...

  45. #795

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rothschild and Soros HQ
    Posts
    19,797
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guided Missile View Post
    I don't agree with any of that...
    Brilliant rebuttal pal.

  46. #796

    Default Donald Trump Appreciation Thread

    Could’ve easily predicted that Trump would move to show strength before election,Man’s a liability although no doubting Soleimani was a dangerous cnt.

  47. #797

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    18,032

    Default

    Straight out of the dictator’s playbook....

  48. Default

    Trump plays a blinder....

  49. #799

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Posts
    12,377

    Default

    One playground braggart praising another.

  50. #800

    Default

    I wonder what the reaction would have been if Trump had been in charge when Bin Laden was killed.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •