Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

So good morning and welcome to the most special day of all at Fortress Fatpipes!!

Forget the PL big 4, AC Milan or an FA Cup showdown, it's the visit of mighty Shrewsbury that is making people camp outside the ticket office and the turnstiles during the last week, all because they have won the most glorious trophy of all: being the first kid in the queue to get the (terribly poisoned and mouldy) sweet from Uncle Trevor.

Of course they've got no idea the nasty fat bully Balu is coming to take their place, steal their favorite toy (the Fratton rocket) and their lunch money. But hey, here's to a "very exciting challenge!" in the words of Neil, the geeky bestest friend!

is that just a mad press release - or a vital little piece of Chanrai's grand jigsaw?

Look at exhibit C your honour, a piece of A4 that states that on 4/9/12 a consortium offered $20M for the ground (and 10p for the CVA) - Mr Birch chose to decline that offer, but it clearly values the ground at way in excess of the £2.75M offered....

Everything happens for a reason.

^ This. Maybe my conspiracy theory from yesterday isn't too far fetched afterall... :-)

I see them cheating bastards pulled off another undeserved win again.:scared:

The 10 point deduction and a return to the relegation zone is going to come as a shock to any Pompey fan that has forgotten that as soon as a takeover happens it will be given out.

If anything -10 points for diluting a failed CVA in 2010 with a new CVA in 2012 is lenient by the Football League. The punishment for not getting CVA agreed in the first place is -15 plus additional -2 points for multiple administrations. How is that different from blagging you will pay a good CVA and then failing on it 2 years later?

Bournemouth and Rotherham were both hit with -17 points for failing to agree a CVA and it being their second admin.

Pompey should be getting -19 points for diluting a failed CVA with a new one and it being their 3rd administration . And yet Pompey fans have the cheek to say the Football League are being harsh! The are letting you off lightly - be grateful with the -10 points! It is amazing how few Pompey fans don't understand why diluting a failed CVA is an offence on-top of the two points penalties they have already received.

Edited by Matthew Le God

what a depressing day - we might not have a team right now but at least we still have a fanbase.

13,051 for the Property Developing Trust's big party?

Perhaps the few can see the way it's going and have abandoned ship.

I can't face Appy's massive plucky quotes yet as I'm going out, think I'll save that entertainment for tomorrow.

Nice to see that PES is so interested in the Saints that he has voted for a change in manager on the Adkins poll on the main board.

Pes is not the only one, you don't get the luxury of (10-12 games) in the prem to get it right, you ether hit the ground running or your f88cked. For the last two seasons you have had a shaky defense, Its been glossed over by having the best strike force, The difference this year you are now in a division where most the teams have sh*t hot strikers, they also have the defenders to go with it,

Yeah, sorry Like most scummers I too like a good poll. ;) I think Nicola Cortese should appoint himself manager, you know, the bloke you all rim on this forum, a truely horrible little man, but very good at his job apparently? I actually feel sorry for Tango, but once your not calling the shots as boss, well what's the point? All change! How's it go? WTFILN, were coming fo you, Tick Tock, karma, blah blah blah blah blah blah........zzzzzzzzzz

For those of a sensitive disposition I suggest waiting till well after breakfast before reading this article in the independent about SOS pompey and how they single handedly saved pompey. Both nauseating and pretentious in equal measures.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/the-last-word-the-spirits-of-pompey-past-can-heal-us-all-8219495.html

Yeah, sorry Like most scummers I too like a good poll. ;) I think Nicola Cortese should appoint himself manager, you know, the bloke you all rim on this forum, a truely horrible little man, but very good at his job apparently? I actually feel sorry for Tango, but once your not calling the shots as boss, well what's the point? All change! How's it go? WTFILN, were coming fo you, Tick Tock, karma, blah blah blah blah blah blah........zzzzzzzzzz

hope you have deep pockets, when are the pledges due in?

You have no class do you. Your pathetic attempts to financially ruin your fan base by making them pay their dole money to Chanrai, the ultimate failure of the most stupid trust movement in history, and the shameless way no-one ever wants to pay any money back, and yet you come up with the s**t above.

Who would you really have had, Cortese, or the cast of Goodfellas that you lot have had "running" the obligation dodging, corrupt, morally bakrupt pile of crap that is PFC?

Lets see how much of a laugh we can have when the -10 kicks in, that **** Appleton walks, and the trust fail to get the club.

The Trust definitely does NOT have the required money to takeover in any shape or form.

I do not think Birch and his firm have a clue other than to Liquidate at the end of the day.

I suspect that the Trust will be a viable proposition 8/10 leagues down the pyramid.:)

Has anyone asked to see the colour of their money...They have not even got a few pennies to rub together but certainly many dreamy promises.

In Law this football club have been trading insolvently for many years..

When I hear the SHIIITE from Mordaunt , Hancock and Cameron:x...it makes me cringe and think they are actually encouraging crime.:rolleyes:

Chanrai and the ex players will not be going away.

Edited by ottery st mary
spellin grammar and a propensity to talk shiiiite

Pes is not the only one, you don't get the luxury of (10-12 games) in the prem to get it right, you ether hit the ground running or your f88cked. For the last two seasons you have had a shaky defense, Its been glossed over by having the best strike force, The difference this year you are now in a division where most the teams have sh*t hot strikers, they also have the defenders to go with it,

Pretty fair assessment I reckon

1339767148375.jpg

Irony, delicious irony.

We're worried about which division we'll be in, you should worry about whether you'll have a club once the impending civil war (A,K.A. PST) breaks out.

Skate on fella.

Been quite surprised at the goodwill extended by a few Summer mates. Begrudgingly impressed at what the PST has achieved. I feel very proud of the fans efforts and am convinced the PST will complete. I think things will become clear on the finance front shortly. You will be pleased to know that Pompey will be run prudently going forward. No more shame heaped on the club by various crims. We look forward to becoming the biggest community run club in the UK and cementing our reputation as the most loyalest, noisiest, pluckyestbravest, bestest most passionate fans in the land, as the media loves to label us. Good job you guys know the truth eh?!? :-D

Can one of the mods make this a sticky / golden post?

It would then be much easier to find once all of the above DON'T happen and we can deride PES in a manner befitting has proud yet deluded boasts :)

Hopefully we can finally get rid of the numpty when he throws his toys out of the pram and scurries off to POL just like the corpse did.

Bump? - what sort of bump?

Do you mean....

1. The noise of the Trust coming back down to earth when they finally grasp the figures?

2. The sound of a prossie's arse banging against the outside of a skip, paid for by season ticket money?

3. The noise made by a mythical cheque from pompey landing on a charity's desk?

4. Ho's laptop slamming shut when he was found out as a fantasist?

5. Appleton's job application landing on a doormat in Burnley?

6. Tumbleweed colliding with one of 7,000 empty seats at a vital pack-the-park fixture?

7. Kanu's legal claim dropping into the middle of the Trust takeover negotiations?

8. The sound of a club dropping back into the relegation zone after buying their way into mid-table?

9. A lump in the ground behind The Fatpipe Rd End where all unpaid bills have been buried and forgotten?

10. The first indication Joe Cala gets when a cruise ship collides with his underwater Saab dealership?

Bump

Do you mean....

1. The noise of the Trust coming back down to earth when they finally grasp the figures?

2. The sound of a prossie's arse banging against the outside of a skip, paid for by season ticket money?

6. Tumbleweed colliding with one of 7,000 empty seats at a vital pack-the-park fixture?

7. Kanu's legal claim dropping into the middle of the Trust takeover negotiations?

8. The sound of a club dropping back into the relegation zone after buying their way into mid-table?

9. A lump in the ground behind The Fatpipe Rd End where all unpaid bills have been buried and forgotten?

10. The first indication Joe Cala gets when a cruise ship collides with his underwater Saab dealership?

1544-owned.jpg

http://m.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/opinion/hall-has-finally-been-listened-to-1-4392559

If only we'd come up with half of what Hall came up with we'd have got a name check from Mr Allen in that piece...still, credit where credit's due...

While the media – including The News – have been hampered by libel laws and legal threats, he has worked underground, digging away, prodding and probing.

So if the snooze couldn't print it because of libel laws and legal threats, then presumably it wasn't true - after all, had it been true they would have had nothing to worry about surely?

And here we are, the Trust are officially PKF’s preferred bidders and close to seizing control of the football club.

More of this in a sec ;)

Perhaps most crucial of all, his research was read by the Football League.

Yes, every word, every finding and every matrix ever unearthed by him and colleague Sue Maskell has been delivered to the Football League HQ.

Is that the very same Football League, who, during their last meeting stated that they could do nothing until PKF decided who exactly was going to be their preferred bidder, then they would take their next steps?

Knobhead Neil seems to be implying that the delivery of this libelous information has in some way shaped events to end up with the PST as preffered bidder. Seems a bit odd to be claiming that.

Judging how matters have conspired to deny Portpin regaining the club in the past week, you can only presume they digested each alarming detail.

Nope, knobhead Neil is definitely suggesting that the FL have had an influence over PKF's decision - surely this is VERY much against their own rules, and Chinny - being a person with a history of being litigious ;) - would have a strong case against them....

We have remained in frequent touch ever since. My phone bills tell the tales.

I still have the e-mails of his early Portpin research from around February 2010, largely unprintable considering the seriousness of their content.

You the man Neil, You the man! Or perhaps it's because no-one else can be bothered to talk to you ;)

Hall went on to open many peoples’ eyes, while the veracity of his claims were regularly confirmed to myself by a number of Fratton Park characters too afraid to go on the record.

It's odd that none of these claims have even been printed by knobhead Neil. You'd have thought that a sports journalist would have been overjoyed to get a scoop and print it, especially one regarding his beloved team? Perhaps Neil has had a different agenda all along?

Incidentally, Hall’s Sky Sports clip from February 2010 has to date attracted 4,671 views on You Tube.

TWO AND A HALF YEARS and only 4671 dirty skates have bothered to watch it - at best! I'm sure a number of those 4671 were dirty faaacking scummahs and skates watching it more than once, I wonder how many views in the last month! Pathetic that so few of the 250,000 bestest really couldn't give a monkey's where the cash came from!

Now two administrations, two relegations and minus 19 points on, those issues raised are still as relevant.

29 Neil, 29 ;)

Do you mean....

Brilliant as usual rallyboy, this could be the start of a whole new thread, my contribution for what it's worth,

11. The sound of fist making contact with a skull, when a pledger tells the wife the kids will have to forgo christmas this year.

In defence of The Snooze, not that I wish to defend them, I met Tony Husband recently and in conversation asked him why BBC South never go into more detail about BC , Portpin, Gaydamak etc.

He explained ( I suppose inevitably)that the media was not in a position to report much of what they were made aware of, due to potential litigation.

In defence of The Snooze, not that I wish to defend them, I met Tony Husband recently and in conversation asked him why BBC South never go into more detail about BC , Portpin, Gaydamak etc.

He explained ( I suppose inevitably)that the media was not in a position to report much of what they were made aware of, due to potential litigation.

If it was true, which we all seem in agreement that it was, and they had the relevant proof, the fear of legal action (which they would win) is not a legitimate argument.

More likely, they dismissed Hall as a conspiracy theory fantasist and preferred the situation where News journalists were invited for a tour around CSI's "plush London headquarters" to blow smoke up Antonov's arse.

FWIW I think that as well as litigation there is probably a fear of the (unknown) Russian / Israeli mafia involvement.

Having said that Hall seems happy / ludicrously naive to have his photo in The Snooze.

Someone's got to stick their head above the parapet, fair play to him for doing so in what could potentially be very dangerous circumstances. However, for the News to have ignored it was a dereliction of duty as journalists responsible for reporting the facts about the local football club.

Totally agree with that Steve. However probably a bit too near home for Mr Allen and his chums, maybe a Panorama expose would be less 'dangerous'.

When they were in the Premier League that might have been plausible, but now? We all know just how little the media cares for the third tier.

Careful Mack, your illiterate facade is slipping. :proud:

So what's the next deadline for something? Is there one?

February for the next parachute payment apparently. So look for the rotten corpse of a club to stagger on until then.

Between now and then, Tricky "£9000 per day" Trev will give half a dozen or so "final" deadlines for takeover bids to be submitted.

It's going to be even funnier than Saints Keystone Kops defending.

If it was true, which we all seem in agreement that it was, and they had the relevant proof, the fear of legal action (which they would win) is not a legitimate argument.

More likely, they dismissed Hall as a conspiracy theory fantasist and preferred the situation where News journalists were invited for a tour around CSI's "plush London headquarters" to blow smoke up Antonov's arse.

To go on record and state that someone is a crook, you need to be 100% confident in the facts. If there is any trace of conjecture, assumption or circumstantial evidence, the lawyers will run a mile.

Journos, I suspect, would love to print it as it would massively increase circulation.

To go on record and state that someone is a crook, you need to be 100% confident in the facts. If there is any trace of conjecture, assumption or circumstantial evidence, the lawyers will run a mile.

Journos, I suspect, would love to print it as it would massively increase circulation.

To a point Mr Hall must have been fed what these journos knew. They can't print it, but someone with nothing much lo lose in a law suit can.

I am still gobsmacked that Hall and the hosts of the website ( Colin Farmery?) were prepared to take such a big risk of being sued. The onus would be on them to prove their allegations , not on Chainrai etc to prove their innocence. These are just ordinary blokes; they could lose their homes if they lost a big court case.

Speaking to mutual acquaintances, I gather they seem to believe that if they send their stories to Portpin in advance and seek comment point by point, they are safe. Hence the big list of questions they also publish. The logic is "we asked you if you were a crook. You said 'no comment', so we're safe to publish that you are a crook". Seems a bit dodgy to me. I wouldn't risk my house on that basis!

And it is surely telling that media companies with insurance are not prepared to take the risk.

Speaking to mutual acquaintances, I gather they seem to believe that if they send their stories to Portpin in advance and seek comment point by point, they are safe. Hence the big list of questions they also publish. The logic is "we asked you if you were a crook. You said 'no comment', so we're safe to publish that you are a crook". Seems a bit dodgy to me. I wouldn't risk my house on that basis!

This times a million. This is the apparent disclaimer...

Despite having been given ample opportunity to respond, Portpin's retained PR agency contend a number of unspecified allegations in Micah Hall's articles are 'unfounded, unsubstantiated and defamatory'. Portpin continue to have the full right of reply to enable them to explain how and why the sources of the articles are mistaken. UHY Hacker Young's PR department has also been contacted but they have refused to comment on a series of questions.

"See here, we're admitting you think that we're wrong, and you have right of reply, so you can't sue us for publishing this!"