Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Well nutjobs.

I'm in a right conundrum now. Off to Bangkok tonight to try and source some "Official PTS Nutjob" Tee Shirts.

We booked the trip WAY back in January when we were sure it would all be over by now. But oh no, another 48 hours,and another another another..

So now do I go for the Toast shirts or the Carrying on in pain.

Damn, I hate tough investment decisions.

I'll think of something. May have to see if this tapatalk malarky works to put some pics up for a poll. If not you'll just get something suitable according to how many beers I've had

Maybe something incorporating these words....

YOUCOULDNTMAKEITUP__512279a.jpg

Sarah Gomme ‏@sarahgommeITV Just off phone to Trevor Birch re @officialpompey deadline day, Aug 10th. Says this isn't crying wolf - very real threat @pompeytrust
You have to credit the Pompey fans as htey have had far more media coverage than we did when we looked as if we were going pop. Hardly a word, and no phone ins then.

I still believe it is a sham and BC is going to take them on. If the pressure offloads a coupe more of the highly paid players all the better for BC but if not he will still take it on. If not he would have walked by now

You have to credit the Pompey fans as htey have had far more media coverage than we did when we looked as if we were going pop. Hardly a word, and no phone ins then.

I still believe it is a sham and BC is going to take them on. If the pressure offloads a coupe more of the highly paid players all the better for BC but if not he will still take it on. If not he would have walked by now

Part of me feels this too, however I do believe he was genuinely shocked by the FLs statements relating to not being able to roll debt into the newco and the financial restraints

It all hinges on the remaining 14 million quid or so from the PP's.

For him, thats worth the wait until or unless the fat bird clears her throat and coughs up phlegm !

Hmmmmmm

I'm at a golf club on the Hants / Dorset border and there is a certain Mr P Storrie sitting on his own on the back terrace, obviously waiting for someone.

On the course I've just see Mr H Redknapp

Coincidence?

Or is this a survival plot about to be hatched?

Might hang around and listen in!

Hmmmmmm

I'm at a golf club on the Hants / Dorset border and there is a certain Mr P Storrie sitting on his own on the back terrace, obviously waiting for someone.

Coincidence?

Might hang around and listen in![/QUOTJust grab a small beer and pull up a chair on the next table

Hmmmmmm

Coincidence?

buy them both a drink, thanking them for all the hard work they put in at Portsmouth, especially the sterling efforts in transfer dealings & contracts :D

Hmmmmmm

Coincidence?

Is Kanu caddying for him?

Hmmmmmm

Coincidence?

I trust you've got a camera on your phone....? You know what you need to do agent Winchester Red

Thing is, this time, they really are in the sh.it & no white knight on a white charger wants a shell of a club languishing at the bottom of L1 & that fact is just sinking in for the blue few.

When BC gets them, which he will, they'll had years more pain before the inevitable tossing of the carcass to PST & a 99year lease on FP

http://www.twohundredpercent.net/?p=19917

Even more interestingly we learn today that Ben Haim is no longer being represented by Pini Zahavi, but by one Andrew Andronikou. That would be the Andrew Andronikou, employee of UHY, Pompey’s last administrators (2010), who is administrator of CSI, Pompey’s parent company whose demise precipitated the current situation.

CSI whose chief creditor is Balram Chainrai’s Portpin. Not withstanding the potential conflict of interests here, it is difficult to understand why someone working on one hand in the interests of Portpin as creditors to CSI would, on the other hand, be advising a client to work against that same company’s interests in the purchase of PFC?

Incredulity in Pompey is stretched to breaking point.

The stand-off continues. It is brinkmanship of the highest order. The players either have to deal, or Balram Chainrai has to walk. Either way the Trust will pick up the pieces and reform the club if necessary. They have the least to lose in the current situation. Make or break in the next 15 days. We are counting.

Edited by trousers

Have got pic but basically just 2 mates (Harry & Pete) sitting having a friendly conversation....

... in very hushed voices, stopping when anyone walks past and sitting at a table where they couldn't possibly be overheard

Will upload pic later when I'm near wireless, other than that nothing I can report factually!

Bet they thought the nutjobs wouldn't see them here!

Let the conspiracy theories commence!

Jeez we're getting better than the Spanish Inquisition.

Agents on patrol everywhere

Flying time.

ROFL at suewhistle - size 16...

Not ROFL at your size more the concept that I could find something that size in Pratunam Market or anywhere else in Thailand...

In anticipation of receiving money from the bookies (Pompey to get relegated this season at 6/1 ) I would like:

1 XXL T shirt for myself.

1 T shirt for rallyboy. Let him tell you his size. The guy has given me so many laughs the least I can do is buy him a T shirt.

Put whatever change is left from £50 towards the £700 required for the plane.

At this rate we will have a whole squadron of planes circling Fratton Park on 10 August

How does Harry know how to get hold of Kanu, when apparently everyone else has failed to raise him from his Nigerian hidey-hole?

Something doesn't ring true, and somebody is fibbing.

It's either Harry, who won't try or be able to get hold of him, or TB who claims he has tried and failed.

I am sure Harry will put some money in to repay what he took out of other peoples money.

ROFL at suewhistle - size 16...

Not ROFL at your size more the concept that I could find something that size in Pratunam Market or anywhere else in Thailand...

I was wondering, that's why I mentioned it... And I did specify an M&S 16 too. 'Cos I'm a footballer I'm an easy 14 lower down but that doesn't help much. But how the heck are you (I've seen pics..) and Alpine and all the other nutjobs going to cope. I suspect many of them have a certain embonpoint.? OK, XL!

Or XXXL and I'll get a belt and make it into a short dress. I'm in a good mood: GB women have just beaten NZ in the first event of the olympics. Some good passing and control but not the consistency. Good to watch though, and can get a ticket for Wembley next Tuesday....

@pn_neil_allen: @S13SFC @colinfarmery What an absolute disgrace there are people actually wanting a football club to remain in existence. Shameful.

I'm tempted to reply along the lines of: Would you keep alive a family pet that was riddled with an incurable disease or would you put it out of it's misery and get another one to replace it?

@pn_neil_allen: @S13SFC @colinfarmery What an absolute disgrace there are people actually wanting a football club to remain in existence. Shameful.

I'm tempted to reply along the lines of: Would you keep alive a family pet that was riddled with an incurable disease or would you put it out of it's misery and get another one to replace it?

And if that family pet also ate a load of smaller pets, and bit you and ten of your friends who now all had rabies.

I was wondering, that's why I mentioned it... And I did specify an M&S 16 too. 'Cos I'm a footballer I'm an easy 14 lower down but that doesn't help much. But how the heck are you (I've seen pics..) and Alpine and all the other nutjobs going to cope. I suspect many of them have a certain embonpoint.? OK, XL!

Oi, I'll have you know thx to daughter's wedding I'm down to a UK L these days. Taking 3 suits back to get made smaller!

I'll get as big as I can and keep you informed. Might get you one same as I git FMPD last trip - should go a storm at footie practice for you it said - don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me

Oh and I'm in the lounge sipping champers and decided to spread a bit of mischief - get that Storrieteller & 'arry pic up here asap I've sent someone a tweet ;)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/portsmouth/9427454/Portsmouth-to-sell-David-Norris-and-Greg-Halford.html

Seems that the Halford deal may "be complicated by the fact that they still owe Wolves £200k !

The Varney deal, they had to pay £300k to Derby !

The Huseklepp deal is complicated by the fact that they owe Bari £1 million !

FFS do they ever pay anybody ? These are fairly recent signings and no doubt included in the £30 mil 'football creditors' debt, but how thick were these clubs to allow credit to known sheisters like the Skates ???