Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

So is this why Storry Teller resigned last night? I just wonder how long the EPL & the FA are going to let this growing farce continue. HMRC now have the un-holy trinity firmly in their sights for their time at poopey.

Many more years of hurt & pain to come.

So is this why Storry Teller resigned last night? I just wonder how long the EPL & the FA are going to let this growing farce continue. HMRC now have the un-holy trinity firmly in their sights for their time at poopey.

Many more years of hurt & pain to come.

Call me a Conspiracy Theorist but ..............

Maybe HMRC agreed to the Android in the hope that our talented investigative journalists would dish up the dirt on the Unholy Alliances at FP?

All the time they were threatening some sort of legal action everything would have had to be sub judice?

Apparently fans meeting with 'new owners' tomorrow. It's all over Pompeyonline. The meeting is obviously true but anything else seems a little 'premature'..... Oh well, better than nothing. :)

With the greatest of respect PES, anyone buying Poopy now, will be of the 'asset stripping' kind. You have nothing to offer, other than lots of points deductions, a crappy stadium, and a CC fanbase.

With the greatest of respect PES, anyone buying Poopy now, will be of the 'asset stripping' kind. You have nothing to offer, other than lots of points deductions, a crappy stadium, and a CC fanbase.

Maybe, but anything that keeps the 'identity' intact (and by Identity, I mean how I invisage the club I love, which clearly wont be the same as you.) is fine by me. Under the circumstances a three year tumble to old Fourth Division is fine by me, s'long as Pompey never die! :)

Maybe, but anything that keeps the 'identity' intact (and by Identity, I mean how I invisage the club I love, which clearly wont be the same as you.) is fine by me. Under the circumstances a three year tumble to old Fourth Division is fine by me, s'long as Pompey never die! :)

Think you're lacking ambition.

Why stop there?

Surely once you get on a roll you could go all the way....

To Conference South :D

Apparently fans meeting with 'new owners' tomorrow. It's all over Pompeyonline. The meeting is obviously true but anything else seems a little 'premature'..... Oh well, better than nothing. :)

It sounds very promising but we found that the ones who talked a lot were the ones who didn't deliver.

Rooooooooomer asit,,,,,another old man from the caine Fields;)

Don't count your chickens yet. There will be legal battles for a while yet. In all sorts of ways.

i have just come in from watching my son play hockey at wellington, the Pompey 1st team, reserves and academy were all there. the amount of people there to support them was unbelievable ( i mean kit people, drivers for the vans etc plus hangers on and allsorts) blimey no wonder AA wants to get rid of them.

Decided to sit and let a few of them over hear (when talkin to another parent) the fact that the sun has a dodgy email from PS and they might get - 35 point in the championship because of it, you should have heard the groans

Another skate classic from 606. Portsea island seems strangely detached from the outside world doesn't. The natives only have a hazy, distorted view of anything that happens beyond the end of the A2030

comment by PFCSCC (U13923047)

posted 2 Hours Ago

Surley if we were to be deducted, they would have been by now. It took Crystal Palace about 30 secs for theirs to go.

Interesting comment made by a caller on Talksport just now who is involved with the club that will reform after Chester City's expulsion.

He commented that they had an application in with the FL to reform next season, and that a reformed club is treated slightly differently to a new club - they should get in about 2 or 3 divisions below (where the original club folded) rather than starting at the bottom of the pyramid.

Edited by Gorgiesaint
trying to make sense (for a change)

Any 'wilde' guesses about who this reminds me of?

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/ldpbusiness/business-local/2010/03/12/tv-s-secret-millionaire-gets-lifeline-for-property-group-92534-26016161/

He founded Eatonfield while living in a caravan in North Wales in 1998.

Last December, the company reported a pre-tax loss of £5.69m on revenues of £8.45m, for the year to June. Year-end debt was £30.5m.

Very interesting link someone posted under that News story:

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/liverpool-news/regional-news/2010/02/24/secret-millionaire-rob-lloyd-fights-to-raise-finance-for-his-struggling-cheshire-property-empire-92534-25901981/

So his own company is close to going under, yet he's got time to front a bid for Pompey? He's been on secret millionaire? Sounds like he's just publicity crazy.

Very interesting link someone posted under that News story:

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/liverpool-news/regional-news/2010/02/24/secret-millionaire-rob-lloyd-fights-to-raise-finance-for-his-struggling-cheshire-property-empire-92534-25901981/

So his own company is close to going under, yet he's got time to front a bid for Pompey? He's been on secret millionaire? Sounds like he's just publicity crazy.

Looks like they are getting their own Pinnacle.

A hedge fund? Congratulations.

Bloody hell Ponty, Its a f****** fund, any kind of f****** fund, well take it! (Beggars can't be choosers!) ;):D:D:D

Hooooray for Harold Lloyd! do do do do do do do do do do......

Hooooray for Harold Lloyd! do do do do do do do do do do......

Harold Lloyd was a comic genius you ignorant skate.

Mind you this failed property developer with £30m of his own debt, no money but a plan to replace £85m of debt with new 'hedge fund' debt is clearly a comic genius.

There will be more of these jokers - bring 'em on.

Harold Lloyd was a comic genius you ignorant skate.

Mind you this failed property developer with £30m of his own debt, no money but a plan to replace £85m of debt with new 'hedge fund' debt is clearly a comic genius.

There will be more of these jokers - bring 'em on.

eh??? I like Harold Lloyd, I grew up on him?

Sounds like BS to me. Can not think this Rob Lloyd character has genuine links to Old Mutual and a NY based hedge fund. Even if he does (0.1% chance) then both groups are after economic returns and investing in Poopey is the definition of a mugs game - you might as well burn your money.

Mabe Rob Lloyd has money from elsewhere but I can not really think Old Mutual and a hedge fund are behind it. Strange he did not borrow money from there instead of issuing shares at 1p in Eatonfield Group, effectively giving his company away.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/portsmouth/7437641/Portsmouth-on-brink-of-new-takeover.html

Oh gooodie, another takeover with borrowed money.

Works from home

Hedge Fund backed

It's not a business transaction

Secret Millionaire. Do I sense an ego in there? an Al Fahim mark 2?

Another Property Developer

Good luck to him, hope he pulls it off and is a beneficiant owner. But a Mutual Fund will expect security and a return on investment and a Hedge Fund?

And, can't resist it

Telegraph

Though the club’s new owners are more than likely to have to start rebuilding Portsmouth in the Championship, Lloyd maintains his priority is to “take the club back to where it deserves to be,

yep, Conference South :-)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/portsmouth/7437654/Portsmouth-fans-set-to-eye-new-owner-Rob-Lloyd-with-caution.html

I mean c'mon fellas.

If you change the names but keep everything else you have Al Fahim again

Can see how it will all work though, find a nice nuclear waste dump out in the middle of nowhere for a new stadium blackmail the council & tax payers into helping with that, tell Sacha et al they have shares in the new mega development group and will share in the profi when Nottarf & the Railyard becomes "New Pompeii" or Uptown Pompey or something.

The football club becomes the politics to make millions from property development.

Well, at least they will be saved, but still as dis-enfranchised as ever

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/cms/list_queens_masters.htm?string=portsmouth

PROCEEDINGS BEFORE QUEEN’S BENCH MASTERS

At 2 o’clock

Campbell –v- Portsmouth City Football Club Ltd

Who is campbell, What is this about. EDIT ... of course its Sol Campbell

I cant find the listing for the tax man?

Edited by tony13579

Blimey, poor man hasn't earned very much in bonuses at all....

And Storrie's lucrative contract, which earned him more than £1.2million according to the club's last accounts, included bonuses whenever the team won or drew a competitive match.

;)

Oh good, it's now official, Poopey are headed for the conference.

Though the club’s new owners are more than likely to have to start rebuilding Portsmouth in the Championship, Lloyd maintains his priority is to “take the club back to where it deserves to be,