Jump to content

Message from the Chairman on the OS


Recommended Posts

Of course, if everybody agreed with your assertion that there could never be a consensus on here, then that in itself would have been a consensus, wouldn't it? ;)

 

But in any event, I disagree that there can never be a consensus on here. A consensus is the opinion of the majority and I reckon that under that definition the vast majority are of the opinion that Markus Liebherr and Nicola Cortese are the best thing that has happened to this club and that they are doing a brilliant job at running us. Of course, that opinion could change in the future, but at the moment the club is the closest it has been to being unified that I can ever remember. If you can produce evidence that supports your view that a consensus doesn't exist on that, I'd be pleased to read it.

 

Name me any poster on here who is not delighted that we are rid of Lowe, Wilde, Askham, Crouch, etc and not happier with whom we have now?

 

Trouble is Wes

 

You can please some people all of the time, all people some of the time, but not all people all of the time.

 

PS was glad to see NC and Markus has had literally thousands of cards.

Link to post
Share on other sites

What a fantastic contrast Nicola and Markus are able to bring to the club and City - poles apart from the aggravated, confrontational, idiocy Lowe and his regime foisted upon us.

 

Thank you Nicola for an uplifting and positive message at this special time of year, whether you have religion or faith or something else. And the very best wishes to you and yours for a splendid festive season and a successful 2010.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Duncan, there are plenty of us who can discern some of your drivel on here (hands up we're all guilty milord of proliferating cobblers opinions) from your excellent work for Hagiology [spel?]. Match of the Millennium, Dell Diamond, etc are my favourite bog reads - and trust me that is a compliment!!!!

 

Thank you Le God. I guess ITN is too big for the bog :)

 

I realise my drivel offends more than it pleases on here so I am taking a back seat (and quite enjoying the ride actually).

Not out of pique you understand, more out of having better things to do than to argue with the likes of Dune and (sometimes) Hypo.

 

This forum is still great to pick up gossip and links etc but whilst I am happy with the way things have turned for Saints in the last 6 months I simply cannot get too carried away, with either our recent form or the godlike status folk on here want to bequeath on Marcus and Nicola.

 

Each to their own and who am I to ***** bubbles that don't want *****ing.

 

I have a big heap on my shoulders at present so won't post much over the next few weeks so a Happy Xmas to one and all.

 

PS Working on the complete who's who for next year 1885-2010!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Yes, around theat time,I think... maybe 5 BC.

I watched a TV prog.someyears back that suggested that the Bethlehem Star

was in fact a " triple conjunction " of 3 planets around that time.

Which was of itself a pretty unique occurance, and of course the three wise men, didn't have access to the Hubble telescope at the time, and they wrote about it as they saw it.

 

Unfortunately, the 4th century monk charged with the task of calculating the calendar back to find the " actual date " lost count on his fingers and toes and missed it by about 5 years. By the time the error was discovered, over a thousand years had passed, and no-one wanted to alter the history books or almanacs.

 

There were problems enough in 1753 when the Astonomer Royal deleted 10 days from the calender and there were street riots on London calling for the 10 days to be restored.

 

So how many days till we are promoted then?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Thank you Le God. I guess ITN is too big for the bog :)

 

I realise my drivel offends more than it pleases on here so I am taking a back seat (and quite enjoying the ride actually).

Not out of pique you understand, more out of having better things to do than to argue with the likes of Dune and (sometimes) Hypo.

 

This forum is still great to pick up gossip and links etc but whilst I am happy with the way things have turned for Saints in the last 6 months I simply cannot get too carried away, with either our recent form or the godlike status folk on here want to bequeath on Marcus and Nicola.

 

Each to their own and who am I to ***** bubbles that don't want *****ing.

 

I have a big heap on my shoulders at present so won't post much over the next few weeks so a Happy Xmas to one and all.

 

PS Working on the complete who's who for next year 1885-2010!

 

Hahah. ITN is out on loan to some cheeky barsteward who is taking far too long to read it. Mind you, he is a fan of that lot so perhaps it's difficult to lift his knuckles off the floor to turn the pages...

 

I don't find any of your posts offensive - bonkers sometimes maybe.

 

But like I say, we all post drivel. And long may it continue. Just don't let any of yours make it into print... ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Hahah. ITN is out on loan to some cheeky barsteward who is taking far too long to read it. Mind you, he is a fan of that lot so perhaps it's difficult to lift his knuckles off the floor to turn the pages...

 

I don't find any of your posts offensive - bonkers sometimes maybe.

 

But like I say, we all post drivel. And long may it continue. Just don't let any of yours make it into print... ;)

 

Hey LTC

.Last I heard Duncan said there were still some copies of ITN available

so why not get your lazy friend to buy his own copy -

its worth the Booker Prize anytime !

Link to post
Share on other sites
That aside....Jesus was born in September, Christmas is a pagan festival!!.

 

Well actually, Christmas " replaced " a pagan festival that was at years end in Roman Times.

They weren't stupid enough to take away the festival...imagine a Government trying to take away a Bank Holiday, say ..Whitsun .. there would be a revolution !...so they changed it to fit the bill.

Strange really, Easter is a moveable feast, but Christmas isn't.:confused:

 

AND I think you'll find that it might not have been called September, someone else suggested March or April..?

but thats Roman anyway. Jesus grew up in a Jewish culture, and the ancient Jewish year was based on the moons phases and there are 13 of them. ( 28 days x 13 = 364 ...and a day or so left over) .:rolleyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just for the record I still get a "free" (as you put it) season ticket in lieu of the work I do on behalf of the club, which includes a profit to the club of over £50,000 in Hagiology book sales. (you remember my "boring" books) :)

Not sulking at all - just realised for every good guy on here there is also a village idiot, and your post was the perfect reminder.

Happy Xmas!

 

What a great riposte, Happy Xmas Dunc

Link to post
Share on other sites
Does it not bother anyone else that he doesn't really mention Christmas, apart from to say have a nice one? Surely this would have been an ideal time to just spend a short amount of time getting people to think about the true meaning of Christmas and what is really important in life? Football is here all the time and we're all guilty of either thinking too much about it, spending too much on it writing too much about it on messageboards! But God is also always here with us, but we rarely see as much though going into Him as we do Southampton (ironically called The Saints"!). It would have just been a nice touch if he had mentioned the birth of Jesus and something about Christian values.

 

I have nothing against christianity but hate it when people impose it on others. Fair play for keeping that to himself.

Link to post
Share on other sites

"A Christmas Message from the Chairmen". Who does he think he is, the fvrkin Queen?

 

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he turned up with Marcus; but some people need to take a reality check with their hero worship.

 

Idiotic macho spat with the Echo, social cleansing of block 4, and ticket price increases (when it would be easier to offer the Box office staff a bit of over-time and keep it open from 8am until 7pm to ease congestion on match days) all point to a chairmen with room for improvement.

Link to post
Share on other sites

We can therefore deduce that God is Saints fan and that far from being conflicted with football, He would be delighted to see a full house on Boxing Day joined together in worship with His team.

 

Haha! It would be great if the big man were a Saints fan, unfortunately I don't think he is (see, Christians can have fun with God as well, not all of us start shouting "blasphemy!" when people like you say disrespectful things about God)

 

So WS is right;

The first and only time I will use the term "WS is right"...

 

Pancok is NOT a ****ing ****!

 

If I wanted to be lectured about a mythical tale i'd go to Church, not my football clubs website.

 

I wasn't suggesting that anyone lecture us, just that it would be nice for them to recognise the more spiritual side of this time of year, maybe remind people of what is actually important (and that isn't getting maximum points over the festive period)

 

As for the expenditure on football, even as a season ticket holder I'd find it a close run thing as to whether I spent more on watching football or on Christmas and the Christmas preparations began almost at the same time as the football season too....... I'm a really bad person, aren't I?

 

Well, all this says to me is that you spend too much money, be it on football or presents. You do realise that Christmas is not really about presents don't you? If you're spending that much money then it suggests to me that your life is one massive vacuous spiritual hole that you desperately try and fill with either gifts or football. Open your eyes son, there is more to life than football and material goods. Try saving some cash whilst also saving yourself.

 

I expect he wasn’t looking to alienate any non believers, Not saying I am one or not but he is the chairman of a football club giving a message about the club so far its just the timing of the statement is at Christmas time. Weve all had too long of being divided over issues through the club, and that’s why I believe there wasn’t a mention on god, Jesus or any other biblical comments. We are finally all pulling in the same direction and everyone is on board with it, (even Alpine, nearly!) Lets not alienate any Saints fans and see you all Boxing Day COYR!

 

Well he has alienated people. He's alienated me because he didn't take his opportunity to make all the thickos take a minute to think about their lives. There are people on here who seem to hero worship ML and NC and I don't get it. Why? Because ML has money? Is that why we admire people nowadays? Seemingly, it is.....look at Wes Tender. He spends so much money he is probably in debt, but he has been sold a lifestyle that involves being Godless, but having lots of things. Why hero worship a man because he has money when you can her worship God.....he has everything!

Link to post
Share on other sites
"A Christmas Message from the Chairmen". Who does he think he is, the fvrkin Queen?

 

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he turned up with Marcus; but some people need to take a reality check with their hero worship.

 

Idiotic macho spat with the Echo, social cleansing of block 4, and ticket price increases (when it would be easier to offer the Box office staff a bit of over-time and keep it open from 8am until 7pm to ease congestion on match days) all point to a chairmen with room for improvement.

 

 

It shows how far we've come if the above issues are all you can find to whinge about!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Well he has alienated people. He's alienated me because he didn't take his opportunity to make all the thickos take a minute to think about their lives. There are people on here who seem to hero worship ML and NC and I don't get it. Why? Because ML has money? Is that why we admire people nowadays? Seemingly, it is.....look at Wes Tender. He spends so much money he is probably in debt, but he has been sold a lifestyle that involves being Godless, but having lots of things. Why hero worship a man because he has money when you can her worship God.....he has everything!

 

If we don't think about god at christmas, we are thicko's?

 

'He had an opportunity to MAKE people take a minute to think about their lives'?

 

 

We are football fans, we worship people in this game.

 

Please don't cast negative aspersions on people for not sharing your beliefs, or sharing them at the level you do. I don't read this forum for any forceful opinions about religion.

 

keep it to yourself and lets stick to football.

 

thankyou.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually, the more i think about it...

 

Mods! This is religious harassment!

 

In all seriousness, can wiltshire saint just tell wes tender that his life is one massive vacuous spiritual hole that he desperately tries to fill with either gifts or football??

 

Personal insults and veiled bigotry are not allowed on the forum, surely?

Link to post
Share on other sites
oh dear alpine, you still don't get it do you? And for you to call any other fan sad takes the biscuit as the most negative poster once again in 2009.

 

Never mind.

 

"clueless scottish soak"??? Lol you are priceless alpine. Sorry to hear that you have been unwell but good to see you back to your normal self again.

 

bah humbug !

Link to post
Share on other sites
Actually, the more i think about it...

 

Mods! This is religious harassment!

 

In all seriousness, can wiltshire saint just tell wes tender that his life is one massive vacuous spiritual hole that he desperately tries to fill with either gifts or football??

 

Personal insults and veiled bigotry are not allowed on the forum, surely?

 

Thanks for defending me, but I take it as a wind-up from one of the most accomplished practitioners of the art on here.

 

It is easy enough to dissect Wiltshire Saints points and counter them. No, I don't worship Markus Liebherr because he has money. I am just grateful that he has decided to invest some of it in us. If WS took some time to contemplate what might have become of us had he not done so, then I'm sure that he would also recognise that ML is due some gratitude, or otherwise I could counter argue that WS is an extremely ungrateful person, which isn't a very Christian trait.

 

I would also like to inform him that I am not in debt and am sensible enough to only spend what I can afford, but thanks for his concern anyway. If I wish to spend my own hard-earned dosh on football and Christmas presents for family and friends, that of course is my own choice, much as it was ML's choice to spend some of his small change on us. He probably also didn't consider that the reason I spend a lot of money was because I have a large family and many friends.

 

How was I sold a life that is Godless? Who exactly sold it to me? I made up my own mind based on my upbringing, education and personal observations. Of course, he has no evidence himself that there is a God, but if he chooses to believe in one, then that is his choice. Surely his Christian doctrine ought to accord him some tolerance of the views of others, or is that only a one way street?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Why havent you got the balls to admit you wish your "dream team" of Roopey and Georgie were still in charge instead of trying to masquerade as a boring one-dimensional shrub trying to stimulate a debate which doesnt exist ?

 

Ah, bless you Alps. I am a grown man with three kids and stopped having a "dream team" as you so quaintly put it, when I was about 14 years old.

 

If you had actually bothered to read any of my posts I am sure you would have seen that I am actually very supportive of the new regime and am more than happy with the people running the club. I would like to think that any Saints supporter/fan would be suppotive of all at the club because (as I have said before) if the management structure are successful then SFC is successful. What gets me is the level of double standards on here or the way that people are pilloried by some at the drop of a hat - just in the way I supposed that alleged drunken Scottish people wind you up.

 

As for stimulating a debate that does not exist, I think that you will find that it does exist at the point someone responds to it.

 

Anyway, as you are obviously going to continue to find ways of dragging previous employees into debates which do not exist (even though you join the non-existant debates) I shall do myself and the other posters here a favour and put you on ignore in 2010.

 

Merry Christmas one and all (yes even you you Alpine "Scrooge" Saint) :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well this thread has gone off into the land of farce and veered well away from the point, and no sight of 19 Canteen to blame ;)

 

I cannot believe some of the comments on here - God like worship of NC and ML etc etc - do people remember last June/July when we were in danger of losing this club ? There is a line between being grateful and hero worshipping and it seems too many cynics on here are taking the gratitude many express and twisting it into some form of blind worship.

 

FFS get over yourselves. These 2 guys have come in, saved the club, put it on an even keel and have installed enough spirit and good things to have staff smiling again, a manager and coaching staff who seem to know what they are doing (unlike some previous managers/head coaches), players looking like they want to play for each other and be here and an upturn in numbers coming through the turnstiles.

 

Apart from a spat with the Echo, which some seem to use as a stick to beat NC with, probably cos there hasn't been much else to criticise him for (unless we count the old argument about the bloody beer), its been a case of so far so good, better probably than a lot of us could have hoped for.

 

If we hadn't had a "Christmas message" then some would have said that was wrong, dont they care about the supporters etc etc. So when he writes one we see smart arse comments like "does he think he's The Queen" !!! Oh please.

 

NC and ML - keep up the good work, the vast majority appreciate it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Well this thread has gone off into the land of farce and veered well away from the point, and no sight of 19 Canteen to blame ;)

 

I cannot believe some of the comments on here - God like worship of NC and ML etc etc - do people remember last June/July when we were in danger of losing this club ? There is a line between being grateful and hero worshipping and it seems too many cynics on here are taking the gratitude many express and twisting it into some form of blind worship.

 

FFS get over yourselves. These 2 guys have come in, saved the club, put it on an even keel and have installed enough spirit and good things to have staff smiling again, a manager and coaching staff who seem to know what they are doing (unlike some previous managers/head coaches), players looking like they want to play for each other and be here and an upturn in numbers coming through the turnstiles.

 

Apart from a spat with the Echo, which some seem to use as a stick to beat NC with, probably cos there hasn't been much else to criticise him for (unless we count the old argument about the bloody beer), its been a case of so far so good, better probably than a lot of us could have hoped for.

 

If we hadn't had a "Christmas message" then some would have said that was wrong, dont they care about the supporters etc etc. So when he writes one we see smart arse comments like "does he think he's The Queen" !!! Oh please.

 

NC and ML - keep up the good work, the vast majority appreciate it.

 

Top post.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Well this thread has gone off into the land of farce and veered well away from the point, and no sight of 19 Canteen to blame ;)

 

I cannot believe some of the comments on here - God like worship of NC and ML etc etc - do people remember last June/July when we were in danger of losing this club ? There is a line between being grateful and hero worshipping and it seems too many cynics on here are taking the gratitude many express and twisting it into some form of blind worship.

 

FFS get over yourselves. These 2 guys have come in, saved the club, put it on an even keel and have installed enough spirit and good things to have staff smiling again, a manager and coaching staff who seem to know what they are doing (unlike some previous managers/head coaches), players looking like they want to play for each other and be here and an upturn in numbers coming through the turnstiles.

 

Apart from a spat with the Echo, which some seem to use as a stick to beat NC with, probably cos there hasn't been much else to criticise him for (unless we count the old argument about the bloody beer), its been a case of so far so good, better probably than a lot of us could have hoped for.

 

If we hadn't had a "Christmas message" then some would have said that was wrong, dont they care about the supporters etc etc. So when he writes one we see smart arse comments like "does he think he's The Queen" !!! Oh please.

 

NC and ML - keep up the good work, the vast majority appreciate it.

 

 

We most certainly do !

 

Good post.

Link to post
Share on other sites
If we don't think about god at christmas, we are thicko's?............We are football fans, we worship people in this game.

 

Then yes, you are a thicko. There are two issues here. (1) You worship people because they play football. If you are aged 9 then this is fine, but I get the impression you are not. (2) You are worshipping false idols. You're not meant to do that.

 

I don't read this forum for any forceful opinions about religion.

 

keep it to yourself and lets stick to football.

 

I don't read this forum to hear what you read this forum for. Keep it to yourself.

 

Actually, the more i think about it...

 

Mods! This is religious harassment!

 

In all seriousness, can wiltshire saint just tell wes tender that his life is one massive vacuous spiritual hole that he desperately tries to fill with either gifts or football??

 

Personal insults and veiled bigotry are not allowed on the forum, surely?

 

How have I insulted anyone? Saying people should be more appreciative of the message of this time of year is hardly insulting or bigoted. Maybe you are bigoted. You seem to have an issue with people who have religious beliefs. Maybe you should get back to worshipping footballers, that seems the limit of your mental capacity.

 

I would also like to inform him that I am not in debt

 

For now

 

I have a large family and many friends.

 

Are they really friends? Or are they people who hang about because of your excessive spending on frivilous gifts. There is only one being whose acceptance you should be concerned about (and that is not ML)

 

How was I sold a life that is Godless? Who exactly sold it to me?

 

You have made the mistake that many people in todays society make. You believe that money, gifts and worshipping false idols is the way forward. It is not. You were sold this false life by advertisers and merchants.

 

Well this thread has gone off into the land of farce and veered well away from the point, and no sight of 19 Canteen to blame ;)

 

I cannot believe some of the comments on here.........

 

+1

Link to post
Share on other sites
Then yes, you are a thicko. There are two issues here. (1) You worship people because they play football. If you are aged 9 then this is fine, but I get the impression you are not. (2) You are worshipping false idols. You're not meant to do that.

 

We are most of us fanatics on here. We are fanatical about football. Others called zealots are fanatical about religion. I presume that you are more in the latter category rather than the former. But as I said, that is up to you.

Originally Posted by Wiltshire Saint

 

I don't read this forum to hear what you read this forum for. Keep it to yourself.

 

Why do you read this forum then? I don't read it to have you push your religious views on me. Keep them to yourself. ;)

 

Originally Posted by Wes Tender

I would also like to inform him that I am not in debt

 

Originally Posted by Wiltshire Saint

For now

 

You have no basis or substance for making that assumption, as you do not know me.

Originally Posted by Wiltshire Saint

 

Are they really friends? Or are they people who hang about because of your excessive spending on frivilous (sic) gifts. There is only one being whose acceptance you should be concerned about (and that is not ML)

 

That is none of your business, neither are my circle of friends, nor my beliefs.

Originally Posted by Wiltshire Saint

 

You have made the mistake that many people in todays society make. You believe that money, gifts and worshipping false idols is the way forward. It is not. You were sold this false life by advertisers and merchants.

 

Firstly you do not credit me with enough intelligence to make up my own mind as to where my priorities should be in my own life, which is an arrogance on your part as you do not know me and secondly, I am an advertiser myself, so ought to be able to distinguish between what is being sold or merchandised and what is not.

 

For yourself, you have been sold a belief in something that has not been proved to exist, so who is the gullible one here? ;).

Link to post
Share on other sites
Well this thread has gone off into the land of farce and veered well away from the point, and no sight of 19 Canteen to blame ;)

 

I cannot believe some of the comments on here - God like worship of NC and ML etc etc - do people remember last June/July when we were in danger of losing this club ? There is a line between being grateful and hero worshipping and it seems too many cynics on here are taking the gratitude many express and twisting it into some form of blind worship.

 

FFS get over yourselves. These 2 guys have come in, saved the club, put it on an even keel and have installed enough spirit and good things to have staff smiling again, a manager and coaching staff who seem to know what they are doing (unlike some previous managers/head coaches), players looking like they want to play for each other and be here and an upturn in numbers coming through the turnstiles.

 

Apart from a spat with the Echo, which some seem to use as a stick to beat NC with, probably cos there hasn't been much else to criticise him for (unless we count the old argument about the bloody beer), its been a case of so far so good, better probably than a lot of us could have hoped for.

 

If we hadn't had a "Christmas message" then some would have said that was wrong, dont they care about the supporters etc etc. So when he writes one we see smart arse comments like "does he think he's The Queen" !!! Oh please.

 

NC and ML - keep up the good work, the vast majority appreciate it.

 

Amen!*

 

 

 

* = No blasphemy intended :wink:

Link to post
Share on other sites
It's there. Take the first letter of each work that starts with a vowel and the last letter of each word that starts with a consenant.

 

As with all these messages from God, it is imperative one knows how to read them.

 

 

Maurice Dancing ..who does he play for ?

Will we sign him in the transfer window,...... or ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
seriously? ;-)

 

Hey evolutionary biologist me .... I worship at the alter of Darwinism - which for the creationists out there is NOT a belief, but knowledge based on reason and evidence ;-)

 

My favourite quotation:

 

" Ever notice how creationists look so ..unevolved?''

 

The late great Comedien Bill Hicks

 

Darwinism, based on reason and evidence.

 

If we evolved from chimps why do we still have chimps?

 

Also everything even the most simple thing like a pen has a designer and a maker.

 

But we are told that some of the most complex organisms like the eye and the brain evolved from an organic soup. How?

 

Only asking, just comes to mind when watching

Sir David on the box.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't read this forum to hear what you read this forum for. Keep it to yourself.

 

Maybe you should get back to worshipping footballers, that seems the limit of your mental capacity.

 

Keep it to yourself indeed. Keep your religious beliefs to yourself, this is is football forum.

 

And very Christian with the continued personal insults there, you make sure you have a wonderful christmas while I get on with thinking maximum points over the holidays is important.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Darwinism, based on reason and evidence.

 

If we evolved from chimps why do we still have chimps?

 

Also everything even the most simple thing like a pen has a designer and a maker.

 

But we are told that some of the most complex organisms like the eye and the brain evolved from an organic soup. How?

 

Only asking, just comes to mind when watching

Sir David on the box.

 

Oh dear.

 

We didn't evolve from chimps. We evolved from one small band of hominids - one of several that migrated from the plains of East Africa. We share a common ancestor with chimps - hence why we still have humans AND chimps.

 

As for the rest, Richard Dawkins in 'The Blind Watchmaker' turns the Creationist argument into matchwood. But suffice to say: the human eye didn't evolve from a primordial soup in one easy step. Evolution is not really like that Guinness ad.

 

So God - or son of - has nothing to do with it. Hence his absence in Cortese's highly evolved statement.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Darwinism, based on reason and evidence.

 

If we evolved from chimps why do we still have chimps?

 

Also everything even the most simple thing like a pen has a designer and a maker.

 

But we are told that some of the most complex organisms like the eye and the brain evolved from an organic soup. How?

 

Only asking, just comes to mind when watching

Sir David on the box.

 

We havent evolved from Chimps, we just share some very very distant ancestors. Also, we still have chimps because they are perfect in what they do, why do they need to evolve further.

 

As for eyes and brains they have also evolved over time, an dont represent those used by our ancient ancestors.

 

If you think about it, how are eyeballs / brains "made" in the female womb, Did god put them there, did they "appear", or was there a series of chemical reactions.....

 

NB: Every human being spends at least 5 mins as a single cell.....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})