Le Tiss on Twitter

Nexstar

There is a link from one we know is genuine that means it might be him.

Radhi Jaidi follows Lloyd James who follows Lundekvam who follows Le Tissier.

Also Lundekvam's appears to be genuine and he's confirming it's Le Tissier.

It's not matt. He won't do facebook or twitter.

Fake

It is Matt, he told us what game he was watching on Sky Soccer Saturday before the show even started and he told us he was co commentating on Chelsea's game tonight, again well before the show started.

If it isnt Matt its someone who is psychic !!

1. Does anyone here actually know Matt and can they ask him

2. I believe it is Matt and would really appreciate it if someone could post all his tweets up here so I can access them. I've always been a big fan of his and would like to read what he has to say.

Thanks

Deppo

It is Matt, he told us what game he was watching on Sky Soccer Saturday before the show even started and he told us he was co commentating on Chelsea's game tonight, again well before the show started.

If it isnt Matt its someone who is psychic !!

It could be leftback.

I've added him either way.

Re Twitter; who's on it and who are you.

I've been on it a couple of weeks and am the ONLY person I've cOme across with zero followers.

Ireally want to follow Deppo, oldnick, whitey Grandad, let's be avenue and leftback. I also want to follow willfoxgolf, in fact I am and would recommend him, he is very funny, self obsessed but funny with it.

I've been on it a couple of weeks and am the ONLY person I've cOme across with zero followers.

Ireally want to follow Deppo, oldnick, whitey Grandad, let's be avenue and leftback. I also want to follow willfoxgolf, in fact I am and would recommend him, he is very funny, self obsessed but funny with it.

ive got zero followers too. I only use to to keep track of job opportunities though and im not interested in updating other people on the colour of my poo etc!

It's been confirmed by Claus, his son and a Sky Sports producer who first alerted everyone to his account. Plus he's tweeted some stuff that only he could know. It's definitely him.

If only he knows this stuff, how do you know that he knows? Unless of course you're very close to him.......joined Sprt 2010 and this is your first post.....interesting, eh Matt?

I'm on there but not thought of anything amazing to say on there. I did get Matt to say "will do" to me so that makes us BFF or something now.

I follow baldsaint who usually comes out with the odd funny comment and a few other saints related people.

Not seen anyone comment on the colour of their poo since the early days if twitter when I still though it was Kak

join twitter - it is free and easy to use.

Not to mention seriously tedious.

I wouldn't say "ease of use" is high on its list of selling points either, once you get beyond the "post message" stuff, RTs, replying to people, hash tagging and searching for people generally are definitely not as intuitive as they should be for a new user, though that to some extent depends on their choice of browser/app.

Edited by The9

Keith Chegwin is on Twitter. I think thats reason enough to sign up. Also its perfectly normal to "Tweet" people you don't know and have never met. I believe it is Matt due to the dull tweets. If it was a fake then it would be a skate having a giggle

Also Keith Chegwin responds to tweets. He tweeted me once