Saints vs Reading Build-Up

trousers

Clearly Fox for me. Did well when he came on at QPR and home to Swansea I think. Also has something to prove. Reeves isn't being played LB in the dev squad and is so unproven in the Prem, and neither Richardson nor Butterfield are good enough to both moving Clyne around - he and Puncheon have a good shape about themselves.

Merson loves us. MLT must have put something in the pies ...

http://www.skysports.com/opinion/story/0,,15205_8315961,00.html

PAUL PREDICTS: 3-1

I think Southampton will be alright. I think they've turned the corner a little bit in my opinion. I think they all know what they're doing and try and play some good football. I don't see anything but a Saints win here. Even when Reading sneaked victory at St Mary's in the Championship during their incredible run last season, they could've been beaten by 10 goals!

Reading may have a chance at set-pieces because as I've mentioned before, Morrison has a great attitude when he comes up for corners and Saints goalkeeper Paulo Gazzaniga has looked a bit shaky, but I don't think it will be enough.

After having a Good Week this Week I am feeling Confident that Saints Will Beat Reading 3-1 with Goals from Lambert, Lalanna/Ramirez & Shaw

and Le Fondre/Roberts/Morrison for Reading But We'l See...!!!

I also Hope that the Referee whoever that may be Will be Good too and that I Hope that there Will be a Good Crowd for it too...!!!

I also see that it's: 1). Aston Villa v Stoke! 2). Sunderland v Chelsea! 3). Wigan v QPR! as well around us so Hopefully that Stoke & Chelsea Will Win

and Wigan Will Draw with QPR But We'l See...!!!

COYR!!! :D

Mmm, I think there's going to be a meltdown (again) on here tomorrow. Reading will be fighting for a draw at the very least - it's going to be an edgy tight game where a draw is the probably likely outcome. However, there's every chance that we'll get caught short - particularly is Shaw is out - and that will spell much doom merchanting on here. To be fair, if we lose Adkins tenure might start to look very shaky. 1-1

Mmm, I think there's going to be a meltdown (again) on here tomorrow. Reading will be fighting for a draw at the very least - it's going to be an edgy tight game where a draw is the probably likely outcome. However, there's every chance that we'll get caught short - particularly is Shaw is out - and that will spell much doom merchanting on here. To be fair, if we lose Adkins tenure might start to look very shaky. 1-1

If we lose it will look shaky but the if we lose its the manner of the defeat that gets me not the defeat itself.

Very very nervous now. I am married to a Reading fan.......i am in my music room listening to the Stones. Disappointed that Shaw is out. We have to stop the supply to Roberts. Kebe is injured allegedly

We have improved since we last played them.

Still think we'll win...Puncheon is in the form of his life, we have Clyne, Ramirez.......this has has tipped the balance in our favour.

Is Shaw out??? Is this definate?? All I heard was he tweeted his ankle hurt. 1+1 = 3?

Shhh. It's a tactical ploy to get Reading's set-up wrong-footed. Shaw always get a twinge in his ankle before matches that he can't wait to get stuck into. Frankly, I'd be worried if he didn't have the twinge.

I have a bad feeling for this game. Will be nerve racking to watch. Reading just seem to know their jobs and any defensive lapses will be punished by Roberts. He and le fondre really troubled our defence last year but I'm hoping they're more treasured this time around. Readings pass completion ratio is the worst in the league (2 out of 3 completed) so with our extra midfield man we should dominate possession, but I worry if your centre backs are left exposed. Also losing Shaw could be massive with Robson-kanu in form.

I have a bad feeling for this game. Will be nerve racking to watch. Reading just seem to know their jobs and any defensive lapses will be punished by Roberts. He and le fondre really troubled our defence last year but I'm hoping they're more treasured this time around. Readings pass completion ratio is the worst in the league (2 out of 3 completed) so with our extra midfield man we should dominate possession, but I worry if your centre backs are left exposed. Also losing Shaw could be massive with Robson-kanu in form.

I think we'll murder them 5-1

Will be setting off from Reading for match soon. I really require Saints to make my life in the local here tonight a bit easier than it has been over recent seasons. A comfortable win would be nice but I don't think the Royals will be pushovers.