Daniel Osvaldo - Signs 4 Year Deal

SO16_Saint

Lamela was always our first choice

him and Banega.

not saying Osvaldo wasn't an option,just...a little down the pecking order.

as Meatloaf would say..'two out of three ain't bad'...for you older people out there.

hold your breath,and your nerve,I think little old saints are attempting something bloody good in the transfer market.

Lamela was always our first choice

him and Banega.

not saying Osvaldo wasn't an option,just...a little down the pecking order.

as Meatloaf would say..'two out of three ain't bad'...for you older people out there.

hold your breath,and your nerve,I think little old saints are attempting something bloody good in the transfer market.

So did we want Banega instead of Wanyama or in addition to?

Alex Pearce ;)

and what he told me came to fruition....didn't it.

Mmm,wind up merchant....I broke the Guly signing ....I told what Pearce said to me which proved right....Adkins was gone and not overly liked.

hey,what the hell...enjoy fellas.

you carry on just acknowledging what you want to hear....not what you should hear.

Mmm,wind up merchant....I broke the Guly signing ....I told what Pearce said to me which proved right....Adkins was gone and not overly liked.

you carry on just acknowledging what you want to hear....not what you should hear.

Cant vouch for the rest but subsequent events certainly vindicated your Pearce story, surreal though it was.

One of the biggest problems with this site, far too many people like that. I first reported on here all was not well behind the scenes with Adkins back end of our championship season and was told I was wrong, he's a great manager and was going to be our Alex Ferguson. If you post anything that doesn't toe the party line on here and isn't what people want to hear then its dismissed as being anti Saints/Cortese and trolling,

One of the biggest problems with this site, far too many people like that. I first reported on here all was not well behind the scenes with Adkins back end of our championship season and was told I was wrong, he's a great manager and was going to be our Alex Ferguson. If you post anything that doesn't toe the party line on here and isn't what people want to hear then its dismissed as being anti Saints/Cortese and trolling,

That one wasn't rocket science, especially after his TV Interview after the promotion party on the pitch.

The issue then was that it seemed to be "incredible" or "unbelievable".

Now, one season on, many have now come to accept that things that seem incredible (links with players bound for the WC) may have some truth in them.

These threads are for snippets of info or links. History then shows whether those that make them (like Saint Lard above) are t0ssers or have good sources.

What hacks everyone off are the "experts in their own minds" who believe their own source is so impeccable that they come back on here and rubbish any other snippet and ruin the threads.

Someone give Turks a hug, he's getting all needy again.

The French site for AS Roma fans is saying that we bid 20m euros yesterday in the hope of getting him in before Saturday. No idea as to the reliability, but it's not an attention seeking false transfer rumour site at least.

As Roma Francophone

‏@AsRomaFrancopho 18m Hier #southampton est passer d'une offre de 20millions a 9poir #osvaldo et selon les bruits ils l'auraient demander pour Samedi !

The French site for AS Roma fans is saying that we bid 20m euros yesterday in the hope of getting him in before Saturday. No idea as to the reliability, but it's not an attention seeking false transfer rumour site at least.

As Roma Francophone

‏@AsRomaFrancopho 18m Hier #southampton est passer d'une offre de 20millions a 9poir #osvaldo et selon les bruits ils l'auraient demander pour Samedi !

I reckon we'll walk away from the deal if it's not done this week.

TBH your attitude frequently gets my back up. It's not what you say but how you say it, you're obviously a knowledgeable chap. I think that is what causes some people to rail against you. I'm not sure where this party line ******** comes from either. There are plenty on this site who sit on both sides of the fence in any argument. The issue is that those of us without an agenda, or a source of inside information, are willing to give those running the club a little leeway, due to the fact that first and foremost they saved us from oblivion and have then pulled off their promise of success and Premier League football within five years. As a result we're willing to judge after events have take place, not based on rumour.

As Roma Francophone

Sounds promising. Maybe ties in with the Wednesday deadline thing?

Gavin Redfern ‏@djphatboy76 18m

Pablo Osvaldo landed in Southampton last night. (Anyone confirm

@saintmark76 just saw on a sainints fc rumours forum usually crap but wanted to get confirmation

and there you have it....

@saintmark76 just saw on a sainints fc rumours forum usually crap but wanted to get confirmation

and there you have it....

Wow so now we are making up rumours on here that aren't posted that are then picked up by Twitterers and Tweeted and posted on here as a rumour that gets Tweeted and

:mcinnes:

That one wasn't rocket science, especially after his TV Interview after the promotion party on the pitch.

The issue then was that it seemed to be "incredible" or "unbelievable".

Now, one season on, many have now come to accept that things that seem incredible (links with players bound for the WC) may have some truth in them.

These threads are for snippets of info or links. History then shows whether those that make them (like Saint Lard above) are t0ssers or have good sources.

What hacks everyone off are the "experts in their own minds" who believe their own source is so impeccable that they come back on here and rubbish any other snippet and ruin the threads.

It was actually after the reading match unrest began, which I was shot down for on here. It couldn't be possible could it. LOL

It was actually after the reading match unrest began, which I was shot down for on here. It couldn't be possible could it. LOL

So, just to clarify... despite c.98% of the rumours posted on here ending up having no substance, our default position should be to believe every rumour just in case they turn out to be one of the rare c.2% that end up being true?

I'm off to put a tenner on every 100-1 horse running today just in case they win...

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?client=firefox-a&hl=en&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&u=http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/calciomercato/osvaldo-il-southampton-alza-lofferta-i-dettagli/

The Southampton pressed, Osvaldo is in the crosshairs. The English club, in fact, raised the offer including bonuses approaching 3 million. The question resolves within 2/3 days, you get the yes or no.

From Mina Rzouki, she was pretty on the ball with the Ramirez deal last summer

Minarzouki: Southampton really pushing for Osvaldo, they have now raised their offer.

Sachk0: @Minarzouki Southampton would have to be a chance for the top eight, based on signings and their performances at the end of last season.

Minarzouki: @Sachk0 Pochettino is all Southampton need to push for a top 8 place imo

Whatever that last tweet means, i don't know?

From Mina Rzouki, she was pretty on the ball with the Ramirez deal last summer

Minarzouki: Southampton really pushing for Osvaldo, they have now raised their offer.

Sachk0: @Minarzouki Southampton would have to be a chance for the top eight, based on signings and their performances at the end of last season.

Minarzouki: @Sachk0 Pochettino is all Southampton need to push for a top 8 place imo

Whatever that last tweet means, i don't know?

Either she think MP is the manager to take us to top 8 or she wrote Pochettino where she meant to write Osvaldo.

Come on Pablo...

tancredipalmeri: Southampton have raised the bid re Osvaldo's wages, according to Sky Italy. So far the deal hasn't go through cause Osvaldo turned them down

Why are we continuing with this madness....he doesn't want to come here. There are better and more reachable targets...we should of gone for Bony, Vydra or even Defoe a different type of striker to what we have.

Why are we continuing with this madness....he doesn't want to come here. There are better and more reachable targets...we should of gone for Bony, Vydra or even Defoe a different type of striker to what we have.

So you dont think a Lambert with great speed would suit our needs?