Daniel Osvaldo - Signs 4 Year Deal

SO16_Saint

I came on here to read Osvaldo news and the usual trolls like trousers, bananaman and niceandfriendly are taking the thread off topic again!

Do the mods even look at this place anymore?! None of the good people post anymore and I can see why!

I came on here to read Osvaldo news and the usual trolls like trousers, bananaman and niceandfriendly are taking the thread off topic again!

Do the mods even look at this place anymore?! None of the good people post anymore and I can see why!

Its time the mods took action, i came on here too to find out the news and had to wade through pages and pages of drivel to find out there was none. Obviously Steve grant and Baj aren't interested in this forum anymore. This place used to be so good, now its over run with trolls.

Its time the mods took action, i came on here too to find out the news and had to wade through pages and pages of drivel to find out there was none. Obviously Steve grant and Baj aren't interested in this forum anymore. This place used to be so good, now its over run with trolls.

You really are like one of those irritating floaty turds that just won't flush away!!

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en?sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A//www.tuttomercatoweb.com/serie-a/de-rossi-avverte-roma-se-parte-osvaldo-perdiamo-un-grande-giocatore-474410

Seems his team mates get on with him well as well. Maybe this whole "attitude" thing has been blown out of proportion over 1 event and their fans won't let it go.

I'll admit. I was not keen at first (attitude and commitment wise) but reading other reports and pieces similar to this one, I'm beginning to be won over... Quite quickly!

Wonder how their squad managed a team photo with The Pope.

Maybe someone with connections in the Italian FA , or The Vatican has close links with "Jim'll Fix It".

The Argentinian team did it too. Messi after the photoshoot "found out" he was injured and went back to Barcelona... :)

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en?sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A//www.tuttomercatoweb.com/serie-a/de-rossi-avverte-roma-se-parte-osvaldo-perdiamo-un-grande-giocatore-474410

Seems his team mates get on with him well as well. Maybe this whole "attitude" thing has been blown out of proportion over 1 event and their fans won't let it go.

I'll admit. I was not keen at first (attitude and commitment wise) but reading other reports and pieces similar to this one, I'm beginning to be won over... Quite quickly!

I think footballers who have a mind of their own and are happy to speak out very quickly get a reputation for having an attitude problem or being a bit of a bad egg. Football in general seems to prefer players who only speak to say "obviously" and "110%".

I think footballers who have a mind of their own and are happy to speak out very quickly get a reputation for having an attitude problem or being a bit of a bad egg. Football in general seems to prefer players who only speak to say "obviously" and "110%".

"Yeh, definitely...." [with an occasional, "yeh,definitely, you know..." thrown into the mix for good measure]

Media training has a lot to answer for.

It´s so weird reports today.

Reports out of Italy is that Roma trying to convince him to accept our offer, that would incline that Roma is satisfied with the offer...

Then there is that Daily Star article that says we made a bid that didn´t meet Romas demands....

What to believe...??

It´s so weird reports today.

Reports out of Italy is that Roma trying to convince him to accept our offer, that would incline that Roma is satisfied with the offer...

Then there is that Daily Star article that says we made a bid that didn´t meet Romas demands....

What to believe...??

Wasn't the Daily star the report which also suggested the bid was £8m? When we've been rumoured all along to be looking at paying £17m ish.

Would be pretty tempted to toss the Daily star article in the bin!

Wasn't the Daily star the report which also suggested the bid was £8m? When we've been rumoured all along to be looking at paying £17m ish.

Would be pretty tempted to toss the Daily star article in the bin!

Yep that too, the figures is very strange. Unless it´s some deal that Roma want to sell to another country and then we could offer more wages.....but weird...

I have seen a lot of tweets though that speak of Alfredo Pedulla as "transfermarket expert" so that´s encouraging...

Yeah the Star is rubbish...

Would be fair to say we want him badly, Roma will sell. Player probably wants to sign for one of the big boys in Italy but Roma won't sell to a rival unless the fee is increased.

We just play a waiting game and hope we have other targets if this doesnt come off.

Yeah the Star is rubbish...

Would be fair to say we want him badly, Roma will sell. Player probably wants to sign for one of the big boys in Italy but Roma won't sell to a rival unless the fee is increased.

We just play a waiting game and hope we have other targets if this doesnt come off.

I don't think we'll wait much longer.