Cortese to go?

Bewildered

This is an awesome way to spend some slack time in the transfer window, yesterday I was getting a boner about Diego joining and today some super wealthy Chinese dude is looking to buy us and leverage the well known efficiencies derived from when you combine a cinema/football club/shipyard.

What's in line for tomorrow ??

MoPo quitting.

If Nicola has walked out without any sort of contingency plan, it's certainly nice of him to ensure a smooth transition and put the needs of SFC above his own. After all he is a custodian of the club.

Yep.

So either he is totally ****ed off: totally. Or it is one hell of a game of brinkmanship.

Has KL had ANY involvement in day to day running of the club? Massive impact if the boss of a big company suddenly quits.

If Nicola has walked out without any sort of contingency plan, it's certainly nice of him to ensure a smooth transition and put the needs of SFC above his own. After all he is a custodian of the club.

Doesn't sound like its his fault...if Liebherr family have gone back on agreements you can't blame him.

But everything is ifs and buts at the moment.

I guess it doesn't matter now but I have just remembered a journo who does some reports on radio over here in Australia said about a month or so back that there was trouble with cortese - but his impression was it was more along the lines of people not liking how involved cortese was getting in everything as opposed to cortese being upset

I am guessing their bloated excessive purchases for limited return have made KL less than willing to dip her hand in her pocket again. And also damaged her trust in NC.

Well, they have gone from league 1 to mid table in the prem so Id say if they were judging success it would be a very favourable outcome.