Shaw and Lallana to Spurs?

stevy777_x

No way Spurs have that kind of money. They've already spunked the Bale money and then some on transfers and wages for Soldado, Lamela etc.

What kind of money, they made 89 million from the PL, some ticket money, a bit from the Europa league. No reason for them not to have money for a few transfers, got plenty of players to sell as well.

Even though MP has walked on us,we are not giving players away on the cheap

We want £25mill for Ads £27m for Luke

Plain to see,that even though plenty of people think we are in meltdown the board are clearly not letting anyone go without a fight,If the Spuds want to pay over the odds for one of our players and they want out I will drive them to North London myself

Even though MP has walked on us,we are not giving players away on the cheap

We want £25mill for Ads £27m for Luke

Plain to see,that even though plenty of people think we are in meltdown the board are clearly not letting anyone go without a fight,If the Spuds want to pay over the odds for one of our players and they want out I will drive them to North London myself

Make that £27m for lallana and £35m + add ons for Shaw!!

No chance. Levy has already stated he wants his new manager to work with and develop the existing players. I suspect the transfer kitty itself is relatively small, if it exists at all. That said, perhaps he would like to take Johnny Depp with him. 20 mill and Spuds could have him with our blessing. They would be getting what they deserve.

What kind of money, they made 89 million from the PL, some ticket money, a bit from the Europa league. No reason for them not to have money for a few transfers, got plenty of players to sell as well.

That soon disappears when you're paying wages and N.I. for Soldado, Lamela, Adebayor, Lennon, Paulinho, Eriksen, Sigurdsson, Dawson, Lloris, Freidel and Vertonghen. We finished 2 places below Spurs and most of our talk has been about balancing the books and reinvesting from player sold. Spurs wont be spunking another £50m on 2 players with no Champions League money, they wouldn't have a hope of passing FPP.

Hate that club even more now. First our song, then hoddle then Richards, now Poch. Really hope they **** up next season. And we really should not let them buy any of our players. Liverpool you can Lallana for 25m spurs he's yours for 40!

@FitzhughFella When you had your catch up with Ralph, did you tell him what it was like down here when Spurs bent us over for Hoddle and Richards? Just wondering if he's aware we've been pillaged by those ****s in the past before he sells the family silver to them. If you didn't, would you mind getting on the blower and telling him? He keeps talking about our great past but at the moment we're half way to recreating one of the worst bits.

Jay Rod wouldnt suprise me. Now has two years left on his contract, hard to see him signing a new one here. They might wait til Jan to check his fitness but MP loved him and I can see that happening as we will want some cash before his contract starts to run down.

Silly thing is he may have signed a new one if offered in Feb or March.

As I revealed a few weeks ago, the 3 players MP wants to bring to Spurs are Lallana, J Rod and Chambers, so these are the 3 to be most worried about
Jrod is a definite, the sickening thing is that he is injured we will get him recuperated and honed ready for the Jan transfer window.

He had a year left on his contract? If this is right then any release and agreement with Spurs should include a no approach/poach clause.

nope. no deal. We accepted his resignation and that was that. according to spurs via BBC 5Live

nope. no deal. We accepted his resignation and that was that. according to spurs via BBC 5Live

Perhaps that suited the board well enough, perhaps they never wanted to keep him, just an illusion that they managed to sell us. Waiting for the next developments to see if we can't judge them differently. To me they're all about saying the right thing, what you people want to hear, doing it is something else. Now KL assured us how hard she tried to keep NC, then some hinted that he wa in fact sacked. The CEO debacle, did we actually interview candidates or was that just smoke and mirrors as well, did we turn them all down or did they not like our "project " Lots of questions, few solid answers.

Spurs arent going to tell the truth about that, imo.

But if it is true, thats the biggest blunder so far, in what is rapidly becoming a long and distinguished list.......

No one - board should introduce a policy of selling nobody to that bunch of toasters.

That said, Morgan and Lovren are the ones I'm most concerned about.

This - they're huge players for us - add in JRod as well along with Lallana to Liverpool and Shaw to Utd and we're in deep trouble.

As I revealed a few weeks ago, the 3 players MP wants to bring to Spurs are Lallana, J Rod and Chambers, so these are the 3 to be most worried about

He can 'want' all he likes; doesn't mean he'll get those players. Levy won't splash that kind of cash and all Spurs can offer - that we can't - is a few games in the Europa League against Cyprus's finest. Hardly a major pull is it?

He can 'want' all he likes; doesn't mean he'll get those players. Levy won't splash that kind of cash and all Spurs can offer - that we can't - is a few games in the Europa League against Cyprus's finest. Hardly a major pull is it?

No, but by all accounts a lot of the players loved working under him. Whilst Spurs are usually a bit short of the top 4, they've still got more potential than us, especially if MP can get a few of their misfit signings firing.

No, but by all accounts a lot of the players loved working under him. Whilst Spurs are usually a bit short of the top 4, they've still got more potential than us, especially if MP can get a few of their misfit signings firing.

I get where you're coming from but given that the only cash Spurs spent last summer was what they got for Bale, I just can't see them stumping up upwards of £40m for 3 of our players. I would also hope the board would have the good sense to reject any offers!