England vs Honduras

St Chalet

Welbeck lets that side down a lot, just loses the ball far too much. Real waste of a spot for a proper midfielder. Better off giving Rooney and Lallana free roles around Sturridge and putting an extra body in midfield.

Would go with that and throw Barclay in.

Trouble is. Zero pace

Strong, but can never understand the logic of playing Welbeck. It's not like he's a bad player, but the guy has had an awful season?

1) He would not have been in the Squad if JRod had not got crocked

2) It is madness to go into every game with 3 of your only 4 strikers in the first 11

3) Sterling

Simon Peach @SimonPeach

Just bumped into @SouthamptonFC chairman Ralph Krueger at Sun Life Stadium. "Tell the fans I am excited to watch Adam & the boys," he said.

Simon Peach @SimonPeach

Had a brief chat with Ralph Krueger, who is at the England match with his daughter. Seemed relaxed & upbeat about things at #SaintsFC.

Simon Peach @SimonPeach

Just bumped into @SouthamptonFC chairman Ralph Krueger at Sun Life Stadium. "Tell the fans I am excited to watch Adam & the boys," he said.

Simon Peach @SimonPeach

Had a brief chat with Ralph Krueger, who is at the England match with his daughter. Seemed relaxed & upbeat about things at #SaintsFC.

Peachy chatting to Rk. Granty chatting to Woy.

Anyone else on here think we are missing out?

Aussiesaint20, get yer sh1t together and get some exclusive soundbites for #globalsfc FFS

Yup. Clyne or Chambers would genuinely be better.

I don't understand the commentators say Roy was out of options with regards to Johnson.

We have two better right backs at saints

Flannagan would probably be better and he is out there

Fair points on Welback. Thirteen minutes into the game I'm still convinced that, besides a few 'wonder goals', he is absolutely pants in an England shirt.

Has to be sterling all day long in his position

If Lallana does not do anything, he could lose his place to Barkley