Saints Pre Season Thread

Mallagroth

Can't hear the Tadic chant what is it ?

With all the doom and gloom I feel better seeing pelle he already looks an upgrade on lambert with out a doubt....very impressive

The Lallana chant.. replace Lallana with Tadic and Messi with Lallana

How's your protest campaign going? Plenty of bravado about "not being complicit" in what is going on, "not standing for it" and similar such grandstanding.

That was a couple of weeks ago so your "not being complicit" action campaign must be up and running now.

So what have you done then?

With such determination not to be complicit, it can't be that you've done absolutely f uck ing nothing, can it?

WTF? Have you been drinking? .... So hilarious is it not?

Oh and Buctootim, surely even you can appreciate its difficult to get to home games 500 miles away?

need a decent CB and maybe a DM, we're a bit iffy at the back, going fwd we look good, i like this 433 formation and using wingers, we missed width last season.

yeah defence looks a little exposed at least one of Victor/Cork/Morgan sitting in front would probably help that.

Like the way we're still pressing high, Pelle looks like Lambert MK2 and Targett looks like an able replacement for Shaw.

Pressing high? See it completely differently. There's so much space in the middle of the park that it would only take a bit of quality to exploit it.

Well, I know it's only 45 minutes against Bournemouth, but put the bed sheets through the mangle boys and girls.

Plenty on show there to cheer us up eh?

I have no worries about targett at left back. Looks a natural to me. Great left foot and spot on positioning.

Pelle and Tadic have shown enough to make me grin.

Isgrove has surprised me and Ramirez looks bang up for it.

Happy days.

I´ve said it before and will do it again. Ramirez can do a good job as CM, especially in games we are supposed to dominate, his range of passing is better than anyone else in the squad by miles... (maybe Tadic can come close now)

Well, I know it's only 45 minutes against Bournemouth, but put the bed sheets through the mangle boys and girls.

Plenty on show there to cheer us up eh?

I have no worries about targett at left back. Looks a natural to me. Great left foot and spot on positioning.

Pelle and Tadic have shown enough to make me grin.

Isgrove has surprised me and Ramirez looks bang up for it.

Happy days.

I think it's hard to get carried away, or overall negative - whatever happens in a friendly. They're not competitive enough and the quality is much lower, BUT...you do get a gimpse of what the players and the system can offer, and I think Tadic and Pelle will be huge threats for us. Pelle likes to get involved and seems very mobile, quite quick as well. Tadic just oozes class.

need a decent CB and maybe a DM, we're a bit iffy at the back, going fwd we look good, i like this 433 formation and using wingers, we missed width last season.

Do we? Cork is on the bench and Schneiderlin and Wanyama aren't available for this game.

Positions we don't need extra players... right back, central midfield and defensive midfield.