Saints Pre Season Thread

Mallagroth

Bloody hell these Sussex tatters make Blackmore and whispering Dave sound quite exciting in comparison.

Takes me back to listening to away games when we were in League 1. These 2 are so boring, but some of the Taters back then were absolutely crackers.

I think it was Yeovil who were the best, with their yokel accents and randon comments. but all the regional accents were great.

ah, clyne to tadic, great one touch, tadic in to the near post to pelle, good save

at last

I think we'll hear Clyne/Tadic/Pelle a lot this season a few bits of nice link up play Friday at Bournemouth too

Takes me back to listening to away games when we were in League 1. These 2 are so boring, but some of the Taters back then were absolutely crackers.

I think it was Yeovil who were the best, with their yokel accents and randon comments. but all the regional accents were great.

Wurzels.jpg

That was Koeman who said that, clearly under instruction from those above him. Ramírez news comes from Blackmore who isn't accountable to the same people and would have no reason to lie.

It was Jim Lucas actually

Paul ‏@saint76best 1m

He's blonde, he's fat, he likes a plate of chips, Luke Shaw, Luke Shaw ha ha #saintsfc

Over on Twitter, apropos of nothing, 'Paul' has just tweeted this so now we don't have to worry about thinking up any songs for this years trip to Old Trafford :rolleyes: :lol:

Edited by Beckenham Saint