New poll, do you trust KL and the new board?

Mr X

All the recent player sales for the long term benefit of the club, or other motives from KL and the board, do you trust that the board will come good and deliver on new signings or do you feel so much damage has been that the club could potentially by in an unrepairable state?

Sent from my RM-885_eu_euro1_290 using Tapatalk

I trust Koeman to do the best job he can. I do not think he will be here in 3 years time. I do not think Les Reed will honour his promise to provide him with all the money from transfers and I do not believe KL will either.

Krueger is lightweight. Les Reed has not yet delivered. KL's inherited businesses have indeed been wound up - in some cases - and I do not sense a passion for ownership, which will be further eroded as the fans add to the implosion and single her out for abuse with every defeat. We are becoming singled out by the media as a joke already for our lack of ability to resist bids and manage our talent.

We'll be fine, nothing to worry about. At least we don't have a hockey fan in charge this time.

Katharinas's Motto

" Sell as much as I can, as fast as I can "

Seems to be working

But, don't forget Sir Les Reed " We want to keep all of our best players "

What F'ing jokes they both are

And still the Red n White faithful won't hear a word against them

History lesson, Marcus SAVED us, Katharina is destroying us

Only about " Five Saints players, waiting to be sold " by my reckoning

The honest answer is that I don't know. On the plus side we have the sort of management appointment that doesn't indicate a running down of the club and the same could be said of the two signings so far. On the downside we are apparently haemorraging top players at an alarming rate and the "transparent" PR side of things has been nothing short of a foot in mouth disaster....mind you, the PR under Cortese was bad but for different reasons. I guess that despite how disappointing and upsetting the current situation is getting, I will remain patient and wait to see the replacements that come in before making a decision.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I am still inclined to trust KL's intentions, but judgement is another matter.

Koeman - we have to pin our faith on him.

Reed/Rodgers - no, allowing Chambers to leave has drained any trust in their ability to run a premiership football club I tried having in them. Good financial director, or backroom organiser they might be but not for running the whole show.

Ralph - sorry, but to recall a phrase on here a couple of months ago, " all fart, and no ****".

At the moment they have turned into a laughing stock and i dont believe a word they say. I am currently so so angry with the board. Would love to march on Read's office with other Saints fans and demand answers but it wouldn't make any difference and no doubt security would stop us speaking to him. We need to put pressure through social media on the local journalists to push for the truth from Read etc.

Wish their was a drug i could take to get Saints out my system and not be so wound up and frustrated with what is currently going on!!

Katharinas's Motto

" Sell as much as I can, as fast as I can "

Seems to be working

But, don't forget Sir Les Reed " We want to keep all of our best players "

What F'ing jokes they both are

And still the Red n White faithful won't hear a word against them

History lesson, Marcus SAVED us, Katharina is destroying us

Only about " Five Saints players, waiting to be sold " by my reckoning

Yeh makes me laugh anyone who speaks out is shot down I've been called a poof and all sorts because i think we as fans need to speak out !

I have no idea, hence why I am reserving my judgement!

You really do have to wait until the transfer window closes before you can comment. We've brought in a great manager, two good additions and 5/6 more to come according to our most reliable ITKer Guan. I'm not going to panic until then. Plus we have a huge amount of money in the bank and no fear of losing our club as we did 5 years ago. The supporters are immense as well - £1K for a pre-season friendly on a Monday night at Swindon speaks volumes. Even if we do get relegated (which I have no serious worries about), the Championship was brilliant!

How many people actually own us then, thought it was just the one.

I would imagine. others in the liebherr family inherited their percentage too, i doubt it was left entirely to Katherina

What others ? That might be handy actually, some of them might have a clue about running a top flight football club. Get over here you others.

We are a 100% held subsidiary of ST Mary'S Football Group Limited which is in turn 100% held by KL, there are no other shareholders.

We need a new Chairman. KL has and will continue to be a decent owner. Les is ok on the football, but not the business side. Gareth seems a little out of his depth and has no support. We are desperately short of leadership at the club. We need to appoint a leader soon or allow Koeman to take up the slack as he has more gravitas than the rest of them put together.

I made my mind up about Kruger within 30 seconds of meeting him. Full of ****.

We need a new Chairman. KL has and will continue to be a decent owner. Les is ok on the football, but not the business side. Gareth seems a little out of his depth and has no support. We are desperately short of leadership at the club. We need to appoint a leader soon or allow Koeman to take up the slack as he has more gravitas than the rest of them put together.

I made my mind up about Kruger within 30 seconds of meeting him. Full of ****.

you met him in person?

Only asking :) but don't you have an opinion on how many players you think we're short right now?

Assuming Lovren, Spiderman, Jay Rod and Chambers go we need:

GK

RB (Cover) CB CB LB

Midfield Playmaker. Impact subs x2

Strikers x2

Thats 11! In fact its a whole team!!!!

You really do have to wait until the transfer window closes before you can comment. We've brought in a great manager, two good additions and 5/6 more to come according to our most reliable ITKer Guan. I'm not going to panic until then. Plus we have a huge amount of money in the bank and no fear of losing our club as we did 5 years ago. The supporters are immense as well - £1K for a pre-season friendly on a Monday night at Swindon speaks volumes. Even if we do get relegated (which I have no serious worries about), the Championship was brilliant!

Does the club have the money? lets see how much we spend! I would hazard a guess it will be less than last season irrespective of whats coming in! Also which decent player wants to join a club selling its best assets and where everyone appears to want to leave!

Does the club have the money? lets see how much we spend! I would hazard a guess it will be less than last season irrespective of whats coming in! Also which decent player wants to join a club selling its best assets and where everyone appears to want to leave!

They might want to join because they can see all the great deals that our other players are getting after just one season in the Premiership. They can see what's happening and think 'I'll have some if that'.

Let's see what the transfer market brings eh?

There's a long way to go yet and if players want to go after getting tapped up then what are the board to do?

Koeman was a high profile manager and we've signed two of the best players in the Dutch league.

So far they've brought in what looks like decent quality but getting good players takes time so fans need to calm down a bit and see how this one unfolds, besides which you can't do anything anyway so why get all worked up about it?

Do I trust them? YES

Sold 3 signed 2 and more to come. Appointed Koeman and got very good fees for outgoing players.

Things change quickly in football, look at Michu as an example: this time last year he was hot property. Talks of United bidding 14-18 million. Fast forward 12 months and he's left on loan after a nightmare year with injuries.

Out with the old, in with the new. Exciting:)