Spurs v Saints build up - Judas Part 2

vince

I'm not convinced that we don't have players who are no worse than theirs and I wouldn't say that we can't hope for nothing less than a draw.

Just hope we don't suffer another negative result at WHL tho, not after last time. That would be dbl-negative :(.

I'm not convinced that we don't have players who are no worse than theirs and I wouldn't say that we can't hope for nothing less than a draw.

Just hope we don't suffer another negative result at WHL tho, not after last time. That would be dbl-negative :(.

I don't disagree with nothing you didn't say.

Next 3 games are Spurs, Sunderland and Stoke. 7-9 points would maintain our excellent start to the season, 5/6 would be good, 4 or fewer would be poor.

As much as I hate saying it I'd take defeat at Spurs if it meant beating both Sunderland and Stoke but I hope we're good enough to get 7 points.

Will be a VERY tough game this, and our first game against the top "6" (apart from Liverpool which we lost).

Think we are capable of getting a win, but would be more than happy with a point if offered it now.

Deffo, could be v.tough! In our favour we look stronger in defence, midfield and attack, but they... they've prob got some things going for them also.

Edit: Advantage Of Home!

Edit2: Tottenham Hotspurs of London 1 - 2 Southampton Saints of Southampton

Edit3: Southampton Saints take 2-0 lead through Sadio Mane (2 goals), and Tottenham pull own back through Toby Alderweieirielereld own goal :( But saints hold on for victory!

Edited by Bearsy

Guise I've got a great idea! PONCHETTINO is a massive SNAKE in my opinion cos of how he treated SAINTS and done dirty on LES REED & BIG KAT.

I reckon we should let our feelings be known bout this snake on Sunday! What I'm suggesting is that on stroke of kick-off we all do a simultaneous snake impression! All of us doing it together will make massive impact on the snake that is pochettino i reckon! He will sink down on his belly like the creeping snake that he is when he hears this!

Let's make this happen yo! White Hart Snake 2014!

Guise I've got a great idea! PONCHETTINO is a massive SNAKE in my opinion cos of how he treated SAINTS and done dirty on LES REED & BIG KAT.

I reckon we should let our feelings be known bout this snake on Sunday! What I'm suggesting is that on stroke of kick-off we all do a simultaneous snake impression! All of us doing it together will make massive impact on the snake that is pochettino i reckon! He will sink down on his belly like the creeping snake that he is when he hears this!

SOunds good, if I were there I'd happily whip my snake out.

Made better by everyone making a snake motion with their right arm and bending it side to side, even lurching forward to attack as snakes do. Lets make this a visual thing, not just an audio thing.

Don't ever drink Orangina

The truth is, it's made with urine

It's made in Paris

Down in the sewers

It doesn't taste good!

It gives you tumours

i made this song for school project, we had to make an advertising video and this was mine. I said it was counter-advertising for like Robinsons or someone to use, as people wouldn't want to drink Orangina after they hear bout this stuff, but Teacher said I would get Sued and give me a Fail :(

Edit: Spurs 4 - 2 Southampton

The pessimism on here is only the natural fear that something good must come to and end at some point, but that's no reason for it to happen this weekend against a Tottenham team that has only won 2 league games out of 6 so far this season. Saints have the best defence in the league in terms of goals conceded even though we haven't played our best CB pairing in every match. We have considerable talent up front and in midfield to convert chances into goals plus the threat from our attacking FBs on top of which its still early days for our team which is likely to be still improving. I think we are bound to score, probably more than one, whereas I can see Tottenham struggling to score at all. Prediction 2-1 or 2-0.

An added bonus for us in this game may be that the Tottenham players will think Pochettino knows how we play and may over-estimate the accuracy of what he tells them, but in fact our team is very different from the one he left. At the same time, half of our team weren't here under Pochettino and won't be awed by him at all.

The pessimism on here is only the natural fear that something good must come to and end at some point, but that's no reason for it to happen this weekend against a Tottenham team that has only won 2 league games out of 6 so far this season. Saints have the best defence in the league in terms of goals conceded even though we haven't played our best CB pairing in every match. We have considerable talent up front and in midfield to convert chances into goals plus the threat from our attacking FBs on top of which its still early days for our team which is likely to be still improving. I think we are bound to score, probably more than one, whereas I can see Tottenham struggling to score at all. Prediction 2-1 or 2-0.

An added bonus for us in this game may be that the Tottenham players will think Pochettino knows how we play and may over-estimate the accuracy of what he tells them, but in fact our team is very different from the one he left. At the same time, half of our team weren't here under Pochettino and won't be awed by him at all.

My head agrees with this, and I truly hope this is the case. There is no reason why it has to end here. And even we lose, nothing is "ending" football is game by game,as the players always tell us. ANd the best way to look at it.

My heart says draw or frustrating loss though :S especially as I have a ticket!!! Hope my heart is proved wrong!! :D This would be sooooooo god-damn satisfying a win if ever there was one!!

It's made in Paris

Down in the sewers

It doesn't taste good!

It gives you tumours

i made this song for school project, we had to make an advertising video and this was mine. I said it was counter-advertising for like Robinsons or someone to use, as people wouldn't want to drink Orangina after they hear bout this stuff, but Teacher said I would get Sued and give me a Fail :(

Your teacher was pants. That's at least a C+.

ok, I'll do it then..... I quite fancy an away win.

History often repeats itself and often to the detriment of those who ignore its lessons.

With memories of Hoddle's sacking still (happily) fresh in the memory for some of us, I think a win on Sunday wouldn't be enough to get Pochettino sacked, but it would put him on the "slippery slope " .

Spurs are one of the few clubs who I love to hate.....not because of their players, (or even some of their managers along the way), but for their fans, who are (IMO) amongst the most insufferable I've met.

Still living in the " time warp " of their double winning era, they need to get down to Earth and like ManU. experience life as an "ordinary" Prem. side - not one who thinks they should win the CL every season.

In all honesty.... I'd give up a Euro place this season - if we get three points in a good win on Sunday.

Edited by david in sweden

It's made in Paris

Down in the sewers

It doesn't taste good!

It gives you tumours

Factually incorrect all over the shop dontcha know Bear, Orangina is at it's origin a spanish formula, bought out by some french trader or other and subsequently sold to Schweppes

who in turn belong to Suntory, so yes they would have sued you. Try slagging off any Coke or Schweppes product on the old SM and see where it gets you.

Could be a bit messy in North London over the next couple of nights, Arsenal have got Galatasaray at the Emirates tomorrow before Spurs take on Besiktas on Thursday. That'll keep everyone on their toes!

Fingers crossed for an uncomfortable night at WHL and keep a bit of pressure on Poch. Guess the fans haven't totally warmed to him there yet as they're struggling to sell tickets - appently loads of north London's Turks have bought tickets all over the place. That'll keep it interesting.