Spurs v Saints build up - Judas Part 2

vince

"oh s**t I might be needing a reference in the coming weeks so I'd better such up to the old boss" lol

I have been massively critical of the leavers but that actually comes across as a nice sentiment from Poch as opposed to the tripe Lallana and Lovren have been spouting. Grudging kudos for the sentiment, he hasn't once bad mouthed us or mentioned how big a change it is at a "massive club" like the others.

I have been massively critical of the leavers but that actually comes across as a nice sentiment from Poch as opposed to the tripe Lallana and Lovren have been spouting. Grudging kudos for the sentiment, he hasn't once bad mouthed us or mentioned how big a change it is at a "massive club" like the others.

I imagine managing requires a level of intelligence mixed with a bit of maturity.

Been sent a text saying, and I quote, "whoops, big injury for Sunday. Be interesting to see how this changes the style". From a Saints supporting friend who works as a freelance journo. I've asked him who, but he hasn't replied for a 4 hours now. Anyone heard a whisper of anything?

Been sent a text saying, and I quote, "whoops, big injury for Sunday. Be interesting to see how this changes the style". From a Saints supporting friend who works as a freelance journo. I've asked him who, but he hasn't replied for a 4 hours now. Anyone heard a whisper of anything?

Big injury - would suggest maybe Clyne, Forster, Morgan or Pelle.....probably the biggest misses if they were injured.If it changes how we'll play it's probably Pelle....

Pelle? :scared:

FORSTER?

Are we sure it's a saints player injured? That text could mean either team

RK didn't mention anything at the press conference did he? Has someone managed to injure themselves since 3pm?

Didn't Guan put a random "Is Gardos fit to play?" yesterday? Maybe he was hinting, could be a centre half (Fonte's probably OK having been called up) or fullback doubt.

Didn't Guan put a random "Is Gardos fit to play?" yesterday? Maybe he was hinting, could be a centre half (Fonte's probably OK having been called up) or fullback doubt.

Can only be gardos, Bertrand, wanyama..

Surely? As we would have heard about a withdrawal from international team. Ronald said yoshida was not fit

If true that is

Surely? As we would have heard about a withdrawal from international team. Ronald said yoshida was not fit

If true that is

Gardos has been confirmed as being available for Sunday. Wanyama is in the Kenya squad I thought?

If true that is

I was thinking about Gardos being fit enough to cover this "big injury". The only one I'd be concerned about covering is Forster, right now we've got good cover for other positions.

I was thinking about Gardos being fit enough to cover this "big injury". The only one I'd be concerned about covering is Forster, right now we've got good cover for other positions.

But surely, any international we would know about their withdrawal from a squad

I can't be pelle as RK is hoping he is called up tomorrow

Hi guise!

Bros may recall I done a bit of scouting work for Pochettino last season, and I like to think I played some small part in our successful season. Anyway, Koeman asked me to cast a critical eye over Spurs in preparation for the Big Match, and this is what I found out!

http://bearsyinvestigates.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/scouting-report-tottenham-hotspur.html

Hi guise!

Bros may recall I done a bit of scouting work for Pochettino last season, and I like to think I played some small part in our successful season. Anyway, Koeman asked me to cast a critical eye over Spurs in preparation for the Big Match, and this is what I found out!

http://bearsyinvestigates.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/scouting-report-tottenham-hotspur.html

Hilarious as per, Bearsy - particularly the genuinely educational cartoon. I'd say you should teach it in schools but I've got a feeling there's some sort of register that might prevent that....

Hi guise!

:adore:

Hi guise!

How long did it take you to do that Foghorn Leghorn cartoon Bearsy? It's f*cking masterful.

Hi guise!

**** that's funny

Hi guise!

Interesting bear, very interesting. Just for the record, how long did you spend researching cocks? Are your studies finished it will you keep your end in?

Hi guise!

This is a masterpiece! Thank you :D

Hi guise!

Genuis. And lots of pictures to help explain the big words too, top bro!

tks for kind feedbacks bros!

How long did it take you to do that Foghorn Leghorn cartoon Bearsy?

omg yeah i spent f*cking ages trying to draw a realistic foghorn leghorn but it's v.difficult to draw with in ms paint with a mouse! So in the end up give up + embraced the shittness!

Spurs 1 - 4 Saints

Well they've lost 2 of their 3 games at home so far, only beating QPR.

They barely sing anyway. Last time I went there (season before last, when Bale scored near the end) it was criminally silent for long periods.

Do they still have song sheets in the matchday programme?

That really f*cking wound me up, they were completely silent for 89 minutes then Bale scored and they sang for about 2 minutes, then it was FT. Some of their fans tried to goad us outside the stadium when we were walking to the train station, after sharing a few choice words with them they decided not to pursue the matter any further...probably the most wound up i've been after a game in a while. Not rushing back to WHL any time soon!

That really f*cking wound me up, they were completely silent for 89 minutes then Bale scored and they sang for about 2 minutes, then it was FT. Some of their fans tried to goad us outside the stadium when we were walking to the train station, after sharing a few choice words with them they decided not to pursue the matter any further...probably the most wound up i've been after a game in a while. Not rushing back to WHL any time soon!

Arsenal fans were the same, nothing from them till Sanchez scored then look over to the right and they're all stood their with big smug grins holding their scarves up. Then didn't see their faces again all game.

Hi guise!

:lol:

The information that caught my eye in the BBC preview of the match was that so far this season 19 players have made premier league appearances for Saints, and that 14 different nationalities have been represented, the most of any premier league club.

I don't criticise that in any way but it does show things are changing from when we had a predominantly English team and maybe felt a bit superior when clubs like Arsenal, Chelsea and Man City had so few English players in their sides. We will probably have three English players in the starting XI tomorrow and Steven Davis, plus others on the bench but all the same it is a sign of how even a club like ours with our highly rated Academy has to go abroad for the bargain buys.

The information that caught my eye in the BBC preview of the match was that so far this season 19 players have made premier league appearances for Saints, and that 14 different nationalities have been represented, the most of any premier league club.

I don't criticise that in any way but it does show things are changing from when we had a predominantly English team and maybe felt a bit superior when clubs like Arsenal, Chelsea and Man City had so few English players in their sides. We will probably have three English players in the starting XI tomorrow and Steven Davis, plus others on the bench but all the same it is a sign of how even a club like ours with our highly rated Academy has to go abroad for the bargain buys.

That's kind of inevitable when 4 of our English players got bought in the summer though.

3 points up for grabs here, Spurs have been pretty iffy so far and we are on a flyer.

Midfield battle is key and with Wanyama, Schneiderlin, Cork and Davis we've got the players to win it.

Would be sweet to nail them and watch Arsenal hopefully do a number on Chelski to send us top.

What a buzz that would be.

That's kind of inevitable when 4 of our English players got bought in the summer though.

You're right, but I also think, by having the money to buy a more competitive squad than last year, less young players will get the opportunity to come through. I'm sure they will still be used (like Targett at Arsenal) but reality is, we're less reliant on them now.

These sort of postings really get my goat. Why don't you go and do your attention seeking elsewhere.

Paul Merson predicting a 3-1 win for Saints lool.

Dayuuumm

He's never been one for jumping on a bandwagon, has he? :lol:

Personally I think 1-1, Tadic and Chadli. Probably going to be a bit of a heated one, they'll play Fazio to kick the sh!t out of Pelle so our midfield needs to step up.