Spurs v Saints build up - Judas Part 2

vince

Would love to be going to this - know it's long shot but would grab a spare ticket in a flash

also the game doesn't appear to be on tv?! I wanted to go to the pub with mates to watch this one

It's only on Sunday because Spurs play on Thursday night

I am really enjoying this season, as I did last season, but just to keep everyones feet on the ground, using the corresponding fixtures method we are still two points behind where we were last season. Using the same method after six games last season we were six points better off than we were in 2012/13, such are the vagaries of the fixture computer. I know the bar is higher this year, and I am looking forward to a nice win at WHL to put us one point ahead! Let us hope we can take advantage of the Thursday / Sunday curse.

Guise I've got a great idea! PONCHETTINO is a massive SNAKE in my opinion cos of how he treated SAINTS and done dirty on LES REED & BIG KAT.

I reckon we should let our feelings be known bout this snake on Sunday! What I'm suggesting is that on stroke of kick-off we all do a simultaneous snake impression! All of us doing it together will make massive impact on the snake that is pochettino i reckon! He will sink down on his belly like the creeping snake that he is when he hears this!

Let's make this happen yo! White Hart Snake 2014!

Got this sent in from a Spurs fan, probably not your best ever idea Bear.

I signed up to post on this topic.

I'm a Spurs fan and as I appreciate Poch left on ill terms but I'd strongly suggest a Mod maybe put a warning out in the thread NOT to make "hissing" noises.

The stewards will not understand your meaning behind it and will most likely chuck fans out of the ground.

As you know we have a strong Jewish history and the Pikey West Ham fans and Chavvy Chelsea fans actually "Hiss" to replicate the gas chambers at Auschwitz.

So maybe vent in a different way?

I did try to post in the thread but couldn't for some reason.

Anyway. Good luck at the weekend. Will be a great game.

Got this sent in from a Spurs fan, probably not your best ever idea Bear.

I signed up to post on this topic.

I'm a Spurs fan and as I appreciate Poch left on ill terms but I'd strongly suggest a Mod maybe put a warning out in the thread NOT to make "hissing" noises.

The stewards will not understand your meaning behind it and will most likely chuck fans out of the ground.

As you know we have a strong Jewish history and the Pikey West Ham fans and Chavvy Chelsea fans actually "Hiss" to replicate the gas chambers at Auschwitz.

So maybe vent in a different way?

I did try to post in the thread but couldn't for some reason.

Anyway. Good luck at the weekend. Will be a great game.

:lol: Got a live one!

Looking forward to this. Both managers will have a point to prove whilst giving an 'It's just a game we want to win like every other competitive game' air. Really want Ron to be sitting quietly as we out play Spurs emanating 'This is My team now check it boy'.

Very poor taste even as a wind up

And thus, the bear's vulgar aggrandization of his grand trolling traditions was tempered with shame :( Contrary to Chelsea fans the bear had always been opposed to genocide, with the possible exception of crane flies and the spider bros who construct sliken guillotines across his door frame each morning, but never before had he been obliged to go on record. He has sent an open letter to David Baddiel, and made reparations in the normal manner.

Spurs 1 - 1 Saints

And thus, the bear's vulgar aggrandization of his grand trolling traditions was tempered with shame :( Contrary to Chelsea fans the bear had always been opposed to genocide, with the possible exception of crane flies and the spider bros who construct sliken guillotines across his door frame each morning, but never before had he been obliged to go on record. He has sent an open letter to David Baddiel, and made reparations in the normal manner.

Spurs 1 - 1 Saints

Stupid Boy!

guise guise let's not get bogged down in bear's blatantly anti-semetic trolling. I'm sure he's v.sorry. He's prob so ashamed that he can no longer post in the first person.

Let's chat instead about how Saints is deffo gonna obliterate Ponch's Pussies on Sunday!

Spurs 3 - 0 Saints

This is the biggest game of the season so far. If we can get a win then it sends out a message that we are serious top 6/7 contenders, plus a big message to MP about our ambition. A win would be too good to be true though. Spurs 2 Saints 1

If we win we are serious top 4 contenders. Agree it would be too good to be true but 2-2 might be achievable after their Thursday night game. Pity they're not away in Turkey this week.

Some of them seem to be a bit confused about our 'snake impression'.

If there are any Spurs fans reading this, we aren't planning to hiss. We will be taking a selection of rodents to the game, squeezing them and swallowing them whole. I hope this clears up the confusion.

If there are any Spurs fans reading this, we aren't planning to hiss. We will be taking a selection of rodents to the game, squeezing them and swallowing them whole. I hope this clears up the confusion.

We need to be careful, visitors here might think we're wierdos or something. Wouldn't want to give anybody the wrong impression.

guise guise let's not get bogged down in bear's blatantly anti-semetic trolling. I'm sure he's v.sorry. He's prob so ashamed that he can no longer post in the first person.

Let's chat instead about how Saints is deffo gonna obliterate Ponch's Pussies on Sunday!

Spurs 3 - 0 Saints

Produce one of your full opposition profiles to make good please.

Any chance we can bring these inbred bastards down To earth with a thump? The bitter ****s not only have It in for us because of poch but clearly have not got over hoddle. This unhealthy weird hatred they have of us is hilarious. **** off southampton!!!! Hope we smash them to pieces at the weekend.

Do we hate them? Clearly we think Mopo is a **** but hate spurs? I thought we, like most fans of PL teams, just laughed at them and their top 4 sense of entitlement. I always find it amusing that Spurs fans always seems to think of themselves as being up there with big teams like Arsenal and Man U.......

I thought we'd all agreed to shed our skin at half time.........

I think we've now got a better defence, midfield and attack than them, so should win comfortably unless their keeper has a blinder or we get an early sending off or a joke refereeing decision against us.

Think the result might depend on which version of Adebayor turns up actually, if it's the immobile, lazy git that played against the Arse then we should stroll it. Chadli and Lamela are dangerous but with nothing at the sharp end it makes little difference.

I think we've now got a better defence, midfield and attack than them, so should win comfortably unless their keeper has a blinder or we get an early sending off or a joke refereeing decision against us.

I would be surprised if we don't see at least one or two bad decisions going their way, seems to be the trend recently for us.

Any chance we can bring these inbred bastards down To earth with a thump? The bitter ****s not only have It in for us because of poch but clearly have not got over hoddle. This unhealthy weird hatred they have of us is hilarious. **** off southampton!!!! Hope we smash them to pieces at the weekend.

Do we hate them? Clearly we think Mopo is a **** but hate spurs? I thought we, like most fans of PL teams, just laughed at them and their top 4 sense of entitlement. I always find it amusing that Spurs fans always seems to think of themselves as being up there with big teams like Arsenal and Man U.......

I found that that odd too. I have no feelings about Spurs either way. Couldn't care less......it's all about sticking it to MoPo as far as I'm concerned.

I still expect us to get beat comfortably.

Beaten? Possibly. Comfortably? Doubtful. We have one of the best defensive midfields, playing in front of quality defenders and goalkeeper. Barring injuries and sendings off I can only see Citeh and Chelski being able to beat us comfortably.

There really are some idiots around. One of the Spuds posters has the handle of ..... .... 88. When I was in University 88 was anathema because it represented the Fascists via HH. Heil Hitler!And we are accused of hissing?

Probably is date of birth to be fair! :lol: