What is wrong with America

Red Alert

1 minute ago, Gurj said:

Where as anyone who hates trump is obviously superior when it come to critical analysis, am I right again?

What an unpleasant outlook you have toward others. 

So when somebody turns your style of rhetoric back on you you don't like it ?

Diddums, snowflake.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Gurj said:

Everything the press has ever said bad about trump is true. Why would they like?

Everything the press has ever said about Biden is fabricated. 

Am I close? 

Funny as fook lefties snowflake echo chamber. 

Bit like here isn’t it. Everything written about Corbyn and Starmer is right wing smear, everything written about Johnson and co is absolute fact 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gurj said:

Where as anyone who hates trump is obviously superior when it come to critical analysis, am I right again?

What an unpleasant outlook you have toward others. 

There is correlation pal. Thick cunts being impressed by Trump as don’t have the intellect to see what is bleeding obvious to most.

59 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Bit like here isn’t it. Everything written about Corbyn and Starmer is right wing smear, everything written about Johnson and co is absolute fact 

Bless your poor little underdog with the whole world against him eh

4 minutes ago, whelk said:

Bless your poor little underdog with the whole world against him eh

He isn’t my underdog, blokes a prize dickhead. Just pointing out the hypocrisy of some on here who. My cat got stuck in a tree, fucking Boris Johnson under a labour government we’d have been able to call the firebrigade to get him down etc 

Edited by Turkish

When is the briefing today when Biden announces his resignation after being exposed as a peadophile? Tenacious journalism at its best, couldn’t be muzzled by global media conspiracy who chose to bury the story. Restores my faith in news and the truth -I really need to rethink my opinion of Saintsweb mugs

1 minute ago, whelk said:

When is the briefing today when Biden announces his resignation after being exposed as a peadophile? Tenacious journalism at its best, couldn’t be muzzled by global media conspiracy who chose to bury the story. Restores my faith in news and the truth -I really need to rethink my opinion of Saintsweb mugs

When is Biden going to instruct his lawyers to begin suing this outlet for falsely accusing him of such vile things?

4 minutes ago, Turkish said:

When is Biden going to instruct his lawyers to begin suing this outlet for falsely accusing him of such vile things?

POTUS probably very unworried about what pissy little conspiracy sites are publishing. I’d guess probably got more pressing matters on his plate. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, whelk said:

There is correlation pal. Thick cunts being impressed by Trump as don’t have the intellect to see what is bleeding obvious to most.

I would usually ponder at this point whether attitudes such this actually galvanise thick people to back the likes of Trump, but I'm not sure I'm mentally strong or stable enough to cope with @CB Fry pointing out that it's the gazillionth time that I've posted the same thing. On balance, I think I'll refrain on this occasion. 

edit: oops, almost forgot the winky thing... ;)

Edited by trousers
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Turkish said:

He has ridden it out for more than 2 years, so in all probability he has just put it down as the usual paranoid ramblings from right wing conspiracy nutjobs, and decided he has bigger things to worry about.

If it was so serious, given it's been around for do long, why is his daughter still turning up alongside him in public ?

2 minutes ago, trousers said:

I would usually ponder at this point whether attitudes such this actually galvanise thick people to back the likes of Trump, but I'm not sure I'm mentally strong or stable enough to cope with @CB Fry pointing out that it's the gazillionth time that I've posted the same thing. On balance, I think I'll refrain on this occasion. 

edit: oops, almost forgot the winky thing... ;)

I am not actually a political strategist but will highlight that populism largely appeals to the thick and gullible. Not a concern as whether that upsets and strengthens their views either. Thick twats in Stoke might just wake up to how much levelling up has been done to make their area flourish

6 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

He has ridden it out for more than 2 years, so in all probability he has just put it down as the usual paranoid ramblings from right wing conspiracy nutjobs, and decided he has bigger things to worry about.

If it was so serious, given it's been around for do long, why is his daughter still turning up alongside him in public ?

Stockholm syndrome?

2 hours ago, Turkish said:

Probably for the same reason that Hilary Clinton hasn't sued the people who claim that she was part of a satanic cult that kidnapped and abused children in a Washington pizza restaurant and then sucked their blood. 

It's undoubtedly true and they would lose their cases. 😁😁

Edited by Tamesaint
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Tamesaint said:

Probably for the same reason that Hilary Clinton hasn't sued the people who claim that she was part of a satanic cult that kidnapped and abused children in a Washington pizza restaurant and then sucked their blood. 

It's undoubtedly true and they would lose their cases. 😁😁

And Bill Gates hasn't sued for being accused of planting chips in vaccines, and Neil Armstrong hasn't sued for being accused of faking a moon landing in a studio in LA.  The list goes on.

Globally conspiracy theories are perpetuated by the trollest of the trolls and lapped up by the paranoid and the deluded.  As evidenced by this very thread.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The Left Back said:

And Bill Gates hasn't sued for being accused of planting chips in vaccines, and Neil Armstrong hasn't sued for being accused of faking a moon landing in a studio in LA.  The list goes on.

Globally conspiracy theories are perpetuated by the trollest of the trolls and lapped up by the paranoid and the deluded.  As evidenced by this very thread.

Imagine if this was Boris Johnson or one of the tories, some of you lot would having a fit of excitement about the vile disgusting tories rather than dismissing it as left wing loon conspiracy theories 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Turkish said:

Well we will see won’t we, if it’s completely fabricated with no substance to it surely Biden will sue the arses off them, few things worse than being falsely accused of molesting your own child 

It’s probably hard to sue when it’s worded “reportedly writes of alleged abuse”. 

Where is the link to where her daughter actually says she was molested?

10 minutes ago, aintforever said:

It’s probably hard to sue when it’s worded “reportedly writes of alleged abuse”. 

Where is the link to where her daughter actually says she was molested?

Oh Christ, here she goes 🤣

19 hours ago, Turkish said:

Just to be clear here this is a father taking showers with and molesting their daughter are Very serious allegations. do you think this is just right wing propaganda? Surely Biden will sue for billions if this is completely false. What could be more repulsive than being falsely accused of abusing your own child. By the way I really hope they are false/manufactured/embellished etc. nothing more sickening that this sort of stuff 

Just to be clear, and to protect your arse, there has been no allegation of any abuse.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Whitey Grandad said:

Just to be clear, and to protect your arse, there has been no allegation of any abuse.

I used family shower cubicles at a campsite in France in several holidays when my son and daughter were too young to go to separate cubicles or blocks by themselves. I guess it’s Biden, me the French and anybody who has every been camping there are the guilty ones. 

Thick people come out with thick non sequiturs and logic gaps (not you whitey).  Surprise 

Edited by buctootim

5 hours ago, Turkish said:

Imagine if this was Boris Johnson or one of the tories, some of you lot would having a fit of excitement about the vile disgusting tories rather than dismissing it as left wing loon conspiracy theories 

You’ve completely lost the plot here. Conspiracy theories are not a matter of right v left. You seemed to have a dug a massive hole for yourself, best put the shovel down

15 minutes ago, The Left Back said:

You’ve completely lost the plot here. Conspiracy theories are not a matter of right v left. You seemed to have a dug a massive hole for yourself, best put the shovel down

Are you seriously telling me every time there is a sniff of any wrong doing by a Tory people on here aren’t all over it, regardless of any evidence or not?

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

Are you seriously telling me every time there is a sniff of any wrong doing by a Tory people on here aren’t all over it, regardless of any evidence or not?

But there is no credible "sniff" in the Biden story. ( Other than Hunter's ).

44 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

But there is no credible "sniff" in the Biden story. ( Other than Hunter's ).

I see what you did there! So he likes a bit of crack every now and then, who doesn't? It's not like he's running the country or anything so he can do as much as he likes as far as I'm concerned. 

19 hours ago, Turkish said:

He isn’t my underdog, blokes a prize dickhead. Just pointing out the hypocrisy of some on here who. My cat got stuck in a tree, fucking Boris Johnson under a labour government we’d have been able to call the firebrigade to get him down etc 

It's like everything written in the Guardian is fact, whereas all other papers lie. It's called confirmation bias. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Turkish said:

No I'm not telling you that.

This is the 'what is wrong with America' thread.  Home of the conspiracy theory, where utter tosh is perpetuated by trolls right across the political spectrum, and lapped up by those who know no better.  It's not a complicated concept. 

Please put the shovel down, the hole you're digging just gets deeper and deeper.

1 hour ago, The Left Back said:

No I'm not telling you that.

This is the 'what is wrong with America' thread.  Home of the conspiracy theory, where utter tosh is perpetuated by trolls right across the political spectrum, and lapped up by those who know no better.  It's not a complicated concept. 

Please put the shovel down, the hole you're digging just gets deeper and deeper.

What hole would that be?

6 hours ago, Gurj said:

It's like everything written in the Guardian is fact, whereas all other papers lie. It's called confirmation bias. 

Weird that because I've just had a quick look on the US version of the Daily Mail and, as usual, there is a whole load of stuff having a go at Biden. There's a load of crap about his son’s laptop, something about Democrats not wanting him to stand for re-election, one on a speech he’s going to make, one on him sending arms to Taiwan, one about him appointing a former CIA chief, one on the student tax, another on the Afghan withdrawal, and one about him wearing a face mask.

Looks like the President of the US being an incestuous peado is not a very big story. :lol:

16 hours ago, aintforever said:

Weird that because I've just had a quick look on the US version of the Daily Mail and, as usual, there is a whole load of stuff having a go at Biden. There's a load of crap about his son’s laptop, something about Democrats not wanting him to stand for re-election, one on a speech he’s going to make, one on him sending arms to Taiwan, one about him appointing a former CIA chief, one on the student tax, another on the Afghan withdrawal, and one about him wearing a face mask.

Looks like the President of the US being an incestuous peado is not a very big story. :lol:

You just made my point, oh so very well. Sincere thanks. 

I see the GOP are going hard after Biden's very popular student debt relief plan, trying to find legal routes to block it. Have the right wing lost all competent strategists? It's baffling (but welcome) that the right on both sides of the pond seem to be persisting with own-goal strategies. 

The GOP is already suffering from their abortion pursuit backfiring against them, no going after a policy that is going to help 46 million Americans, 90% of those eligible for the plan are earning less than $75k dollars a year, so the very 'working' people the GOP claim the plan harms. Over here we have possibly the worst government and worse version of the Tory party in generations following the worse and most incompetent PM in history with brainless Liz Truss. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/10/2022 at 13:10, whelk said:

Alex Jones hahaha. Couldn’t happen to a nicer cunt

Problem is the bastard will drag it on for decades with appeal after appeal, not to mention lying about being bankrupt. And the shooting was 10 years ago FFS, and the piece of shit has been attacking those poor parents from day one, but only now we get this verdict - which is just the first step.

The justice system here in America, just like its elections, is FUBAR.