Italy v England - Saints watch

Batman

AndyTownsend almost crying about Italy hold Kane in the box! Get over it.... When does he clear off?

God I hate Townsend. Glad he's going. He's tutting pretty much every time Clyne gets the ball. Yes Clyne isn't having the best game, I just hate the slimy way he does it.

Collymore just nailed it.

Jones and smalling would be no where near the england side if they play like they do for united but for stoke city

Also, walcott should not be there either. has done absolutely nothing to be in the side

also saying how painfully obvious it is with the top 4 influence roy has given himself to

Walcott dreadful. Midfield with nobody who can handle a ball and players lile Jones and Smalling who have probably made every squad (when fit) for the last 4 years.

No suprise we struggle against the better sides, especially when we don't pick our best XI.

Still think England would benefit from Cork playing at DM (not that it will ever happen)

Good old Roy and his Experiments :thumbup: I feel like I could have saved him the bother tho. If he'd asked me, if it was a good idea to play a diamond vs Italy, with Phil Jones and Rooney at point, I would of said, no, Roy, that is not a good idea. It is a v.stupid idea. I might of given him a couple of hints about Chris Smalling + Theo Walcott also :thumbup:

Mane score as well did he?

Seriously, that kid is something special, will go onto great things

He will. Arsenal will have got a good player there. ;-)

I reckon Clyne will be much better this half. Can't get much worse.

Clyne has looked pants in both of these internationals. Its as if he's lost the bottle to anything other tan a safe pass sideways or backwards. I've certainly not seen him try to beat a man. Still he's a big-time charlie now of to Man Ure so who gives a sh*t.